Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,616 to 24,630 of 37374
-
12-12-19 09:34 #12759Senior Member

Posts: 134Airport Teri
Has anyone heard from airport Teri? Did she get in re-hab? Hope all is well. She was a favorite to many.
-
12-12-19 09:18 #12758Senior Member

Posts: 484The Midget
Damn! I missed the ad too and a midget is on my bucket list too. I may call and see if she's planning a return trip to Richmond anytime soon.
Originally Posted by DelRey
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 07:56 #12757Senior Member

Posts: 167Three is the charm!!
Wonder what they are asking for this?
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...n/563002777325
Be safe 13.
-
12-12-19 07:30 #12756Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 6[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
12-12-19 01:37 #12755Senior Member

Posts: 67Midget
Did anyone visit the midget that had ad on STG while back. Any info, please. Missed her thinks she's a traveler. Buddy told me about ad, didn't see it.
But is one with ad in Raleigh, NC. Either way to Ric or Ral. Is 2 hr drive. Thats why, I'd like some info, before pulling trigger. But it is a bucket list item. Thanks in advance for any info.
-
12-11-19 20:06 #12754Senior Member

Posts: 369Sweetie
Had an excellent dream of Sweetie this afternoon. I texted her on a whim to see if she was available, and our schedules couldn't have aligned any better. She looked stunning when I got in the room and had one of her sexy getup's on, as usual. We took turns taking care of each other before hitting K9 and finishing mish. We chatted a little afterwards.
She is an excellent provider and consistently delivers a great experience. Presentation is an important part of the experience for her and it is obvious she takes care of herself. Treat her right and she'll treat you well!
Mark is the man to see if you want a number as she no longer advertises. SMs only.
-
12-11-19 18:50 #12753Senior Member

Posts: 116If you're looking for a independent provider I would probably say sweetie based off of everyone else's reviews of her. I plan on seeing her once I become a sm and get her info, I believe you can message markrmd64 for her info. If you're fine with an agency then TouringGirls are great, haven't had a bad visit when I booked with them. Like Bellas they are a Latina GFE agency with some girls offering PSE, price range is $$$ to $$ an hour depending on if you want to spend the extra $ for PSE.
Originally Posted by LeanCuisine777
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-19 15:38 #12752Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 52Solid
I use Sirens for outcall. They're legit. They don't do incall. I read on here that the girls are drug tested for everything but marijuana. Young local college girls.
Originally Posted by LeanCuisine777
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-19 15:01 #12751Senior Member

Posts: 196Want Some Company
Looking for info on this one from Petersburg https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe.../872957039037. She is 44 yr MILF type. Not sure my pasting work. Hopefully someone has seen her before. PM is fine.
-
12-11-19 13:30 #12750Senior Member

Posts: 239Outcall
1st time visiting your city. I have reviewed ladies elsewhere, but unsure of the good selections Richmond has to offer. Veronica from bellaslatinas, who I have seen and reccomend, just left Richmond. So I am stuck looking for a solid provider for outcall. Any recommendations? The provider means more than the amount when I am traveling. I read some of the post, just trying to find someone who is legit, hot, and not hooked on candy. LOL.
Thanks.
-
12-11-19 12:45 #12749Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 52Legit
She's legit. Price reasonable, Attitude was an 8. Body 6. She came to me so I don't know what her place is like.
Originally Posted by Slkdck31
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-19 00:20 #12748Senior Member

Posts: 236Black Escort
Has anyone seen this lady?
Please post or PM-- She says that she.
Is in the Woods Edge Road area.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...g/651097350125
Thanks Streetsmrt1.
-
12-10-19 15:23 #12747Forum Advertiser

Posts: 6[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
12-10-19 14:39 #12746Senior Member

Posts: 376Petersburg
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...l/003944090901
Can anyone confirm this girl is legit and worth seeing. She is in my backyard and post often, any info on this one or any other in the Petersburg tri cities area would be good. Thanks in advance for any info.
-
12-10-19 14:05 #12745Senior Member

Posts: 29Sweetie
Can you PM me the number?
Originally Posted by MarkrMd64
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





