Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,616 to 24,630 of 37368
-
12-11-19 18:50 #12753Senior Member

Posts: 116If you're looking for a independent provider I would probably say sweetie based off of everyone else's reviews of her. I plan on seeing her once I become a sm and get her info, I believe you can message markrmd64 for her info. If you're fine with an agency then TouringGirls are great, haven't had a bad visit when I booked with them. Like Bellas they are a Latina GFE agency with some girls offering PSE, price range is $$$ to $$ an hour depending on if you want to spend the extra $ for PSE.
Originally Posted by LeanCuisine777
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-19 15:38 #12752Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 52Solid
I use Sirens for outcall. They're legit. They don't do incall. I read on here that the girls are drug tested for everything but marijuana. Young local college girls.
Originally Posted by LeanCuisine777
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-19 15:01 #12751Senior Member

Posts: 196Want Some Company
Looking for info on this one from Petersburg https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe.../872957039037. She is 44 yr MILF type. Not sure my pasting work. Hopefully someone has seen her before. PM is fine.
-
12-11-19 13:30 #12750Senior Member

Posts: 239Outcall
1st time visiting your city. I have reviewed ladies elsewhere, but unsure of the good selections Richmond has to offer. Veronica from bellaslatinas, who I have seen and reccomend, just left Richmond. So I am stuck looking for a solid provider for outcall. Any recommendations? The provider means more than the amount when I am traveling. I read some of the post, just trying to find someone who is legit, hot, and not hooked on candy. LOL.
Thanks.
-
12-11-19 12:45 #12749Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 52Legit
She's legit. Price reasonable, Attitude was an 8. Body 6. She came to me so I don't know what her place is like.
Originally Posted by Slkdck31
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-19 00:20 #12748Senior Member

Posts: 236Black Escort
Has anyone seen this lady?
Please post or PM-- She says that she.
Is in the Woods Edge Road area.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...g/651097350125
Thanks Streetsmrt1.
-
12-10-19 15:23 #12747Forum Advertiser

Posts: 6[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
12-10-19 14:39 #12746Senior Member

Posts: 376Petersburg
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...l/003944090901
Can anyone confirm this girl is legit and worth seeing. She is in my backyard and post often, any info on this one or any other in the Petersburg tri cities area would be good. Thanks in advance for any info.
-
12-10-19 14:05 #12745Senior Member

Posts: 29Sweetie
Can you PM me the number?
Originally Posted by MarkrMd64
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-19 14:02 #12744Senior Member

Posts: 373Sweetie
She has a couple spots open today.
-
12-10-19 09:45 #12743Senior Member

Posts: 121Summary of trip to Richmond
I'm back in LA so I'd thought I'd summarize my trip to Richmond with a few reviews.
Vikki: Visited her first. Petite and a pretty cute face. Setup was easy and she was responsive in text messages. Everything was good until she asked if I was "larger than normal" told her I was and she told me that she wouldn't be able to accommodate. Settled on BBBJ for. 60. She was enthusiastic but didn't have much technique while performing. Just simple up and down motion with some head turning. Wanted to kick her off the stage and give the mic to someone else but I finished myself. Overall sweet woman and cute. Personally would not repeat but if you're the right size you would have a blast with her.
Kathy: tried to get ahold of Maria but didn't get a response so tried Kathy instead. The WORST visit of the bunch. Chester location was disgusting and she had her brother outside by her car while talking on the phone with him. She mumbled the entire time as if she was eating something or just had dental work LOL. The worst part was she couldn't find a condom and spent 10 min tossing dirty clothes around looking for them while talking about her brother's baby mama drama. Settled again for a. 60 BBBJ due to the lack of a condom. She was very good at it, best of the trip. But overall still a bad trip. Would not recommend or repeat but as always YMMV.
Maria: Setup was not easy but once I met up with her she was cute, definitely high, and enthusiastic. But she was REALLY into it and was easily the best provider of the three. Cute body and knew how to use it. Took the pounding like a champ. Her number wasn't hard to find. Just used the STG ad for her friend. Would definitely repeat if location was better. Damage was $.
LJs: I know this isn't necessarily the AMP forum but I wrapped the trip up with a visit here. Awesome service from Linda and she was excited to provide FS. Idk maybe she liked me? Damage was. 4 for the house and. 8 for overtime with negotiations. Anyway, had a great time and would repeat.
I was able to contact but not seal the deal with Sky, Tamara, or Royal. I'm not entirely sure that Tamara's ad is run by her anymore. Saw reviews that said she's really but every time I tried to reach her I'd get "I'll call you right back. " Which is just the generic response from the phone. I tried from different numbers as well on different days minutes after she would post an ad. Oh well she looks super hot and it's sort of a bummer. Sky was not hard to reach but every time I would get ready to leave the hotel to meet her she would stop responding. Frustrating to say the least.
Anyway next time I'm in town I'll definitely give the TG a try and post a review. Thanks to those who provide valuable info for us to use. Thought I should do my part. As always stay safe fellas.
-
12-09-19 23:15 #12742Senior Member

Posts: 630It was both. She was on her period and didn't tell me until I was already there.
Originally Posted by BigOne73
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-19 21:40 #12741Senior Member

Posts: 90Foxy double partner
I was texting with Foxy last week and I asked her if she was doing any doubles. She sent me one of these pics so it appears you may have a 2 fer if that's your thing. Sounds like this one isn't worth it.
Originally Posted by Postin
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-19 21:05 #12740Senior Member

Posts: 216Snow bunny=White girl that's almost totally into black guys. As a lot of girls advertise no AA (mostly because they have a pimp) she's stating bring them on LOL.
Originally Posted by Postin
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-19 21:01 #12739Senior Member

Posts: 169Texting Calling app
You can also deny access to your microphone until you use it and turn notifications.
Originally Posted by JohnnyHead
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





