Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,281 to 5,295 of 8327
-
12-18-19 17:49 #3047Senior Member

Posts: 34Ebony Bush
If you don't mind either here or in a pm can you share the ebony providers with bushes please?
Originally Posted by JTreehorn14
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-19 15:59 #3046Senior Member

Posts: 30TWBC and CA in same location
While perusing the Cityxguide this afternoon saw the following ad: NEW!TWBC got move to Greenbelt!! Amazing & New Arrival & Asia Staff.
Lists the same address and phone number as CA. Perhaps a consolidation of resources, although TWBC had been closed for some time. Wonder how that affects current the existing older talent?
Looking forward to hearing from visitors that frequent CA.
Be safe,
Soxx.
-
12-17-19 13:11 #3045Senior Member

Posts: 120Gina at Serenity Spa in Waldorf has a Bush. They advertise on Cityxguide frequently. (3 x1)xxxx200.
Originally Posted by WxMan1
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-19 20:47 #3044Senior Member

Posts: 30Seven at RS
Dog,
Can positively confirm that Seven is the new girl, not Sasha. Perhaps the accent gave you a bit of confusion. Or maybe your admiration of this delightful provider caused a momentary loss of focus on the name!! Anyway. Totally concur with the assessment.
Stay safe,
Soxx.
Originally Posted by BMoreDog69
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-19 12:30 #3043Senior Member

Posts: 818RE: Sasha at RS. Maybe Seven
Either there was a name change, or my hearing is totally shot. I was going to visit Candy this week, but it was jusy Cici and Seven? But Seven was the lady I saw the previous week as Sasha.
She's not a spinner or hard body, and has some extra pounds, but I find her very GND sexy. Kind of a Gina sexy, in a way. Anyway, I find a lot to like with this lady.
Originally Posted by BMoreDog69
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-19 00:09 #3042Senior Member

Posts: 340If you find anything let me know. I love a hairy Bush, especially on an Asian girl. WTF. When AMP girlds ALL start shaving. One of the pleasures of AMPs (for me at least) used to be that you could always have a chance of finding a bushy girl. Now even the K girls are going bare.
Originally Posted by WxMan1
[View Original Post]
FWIW, I've had some ebony escorts in the last year who sported some pubes, but two of them seem to be out of the game and the other only comes around here a couple of times of year. And last time even she was well trimmed.
-
12-14-19 12:58 #3041Regular Member

Posts: 12Bushes
Has anyone come across girls with bushes? If so who and where. Thanks.
-
12-13-19 19:30 #3040Senior Member

Posts: 171VIP Apple
Went to VIP yesterday and drew Apple. When she left the room to let me finish getting undressed, I danced a little jig. She was a lot of fun. She was too tall to be a spinner in my book but matched the profile otherwise. Everything was spot on; very playful. Reminded me of the service one would get in Orlando or Montreal. Would definitely repeat with this one.
Saw her friend on the way out. She looked pretty good from the front door looking back to the shower room door. I might try again tomorrow to see if she is available and will report back if I do.
Side note; Mamasan asked me who I had seen before and I said Cookie. She rolled her eyes and said something I did not understand but the tone was venomous. I just agreed.
-
12-12-19 19:42 #3039Senior Member

Posts: 433Conundrum
It makes the choice really hard. Ill have to think about where to go next.
Originally Posted by Start2
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-19 20:06 #3038Senior Member

Posts: 140Nova & md
As a rule of thumb:
Originally Posted by JasonStood
[View Original Post]
MD= Full Service.
NOVA= decent massage.
-
12-10-19 06:17 #3037Senior Member

Posts: 2270Thank you for all your contributions to the board. I've been bouncing between CA and VIP but need to visit RS soon.
Originally Posted by BMoreDog69
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-19 17:07 #3036Senior Member

Posts: 818Sasha at RS
Seems it's Cici, Candy & new girl Sasha. Sasha fits in well with the RS crew. She has a cute face, IMO, and looks a bit like the mom next door. Not a perfect body by any means, but her session was spot on. A great TS with a nice massage, and then back to the room. Sasha has a nice and engaging personality, and I always felt like she was enjoying herself as much as I was.
-
12-05-19 23:29 #3035Regular Member

Posts: 21LS vs RL
Guys,
I usually go to NOVA area for a decent massage and nova finish. I'm a big titty guy so I had some fun with KK, Nikki, CC wellness etc. Not much experience in MD. (1 time a few month ago in Lotus, I feel like ripped off). Seeing some recent reviews, LS or RL is my next go to. Where ya recommend? Looking for some legit massage with smooth transition to he, sucking tit is my big thing.
Be safe ya.
JS.
-
12-05-19 09:12 #3034Senior Member

Posts: 127Who else in Laurel, Greenbelt, beyond?
Thanks for the dose of reality re: Tutu, Honda. I felt the thundering herd veering towards Laurel, me among them. Anyone have good news from the region? There's a Mina at Seven in Temple Hills I've been meaning to check out but that's kind of a schlep. Greenbelt winners anyone?
Originally Posted by JHonda2000
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-19 19:49 #3033Senior Member

Posts: 64Tutu at LS
Made an appointment for Tutu at LS based on the couple reviews below. As stated, she is cute and bubbly and all natural. She doesn't work out so she's slender but a little flabby, for those into more tight and toned bodies, which I am. Also for those with discerning eyes for Asian women, she is closer to a 6-7 in looks but definitely a 8-9 in service and personality. Not much else to add as far as experience. Would recommend to see her while she's still there. By all the door bells ringing during my visit sounds like why'all are already flocking. Safe mongering! -Jay.









Reply With Quote





