Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 353 of 556 FirstFirst ... 253 303 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 403 453 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,295 of 8327
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3047

    Ebony Bush

    Quote Originally Posted by JTreehorn14  [View Original Post]
    If you find anything let me know. I love a hairy Bush, especially on an Asian girl. WTF. When AMP girlds ALL start shaving. One of the pleasures of AMPs (for me at least) used to be that you could always have a chance of finding a bushy girl. Now even the K girls are going bare.

    FWIW, I've had some ebony escorts in the last year who sported some pubes, but two of them seem to be out of the game and the other only comes around here a couple of times of year. And last time even she was well trimmed.
    If you don't mind either here or in a pm can you share the ebony providers with bushes please?

  2. #3046

    TWBC and CA in same location

    While perusing the Cityxguide this afternoon saw the following ad: NEW!TWBC got move to Greenbelt!! Amazing & New Arrival & Asia Staff.

    Lists the same address and phone number as CA. Perhaps a consolidation of resources, although TWBC had been closed for some time. Wonder how that affects current the existing older talent?

    Looking forward to hearing from visitors that frequent CA.

    Be safe,

    Soxx.

  3. #3045
    Quote Originally Posted by WxMan1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone come across girls with bushes? If so who and where. Thanks.
    Gina at Serenity Spa in Waldorf has a Bush. They advertise on Cityxguide frequently. (3 x1)xxxx200.

  4. #3044

    Seven at RS

    Dog,

    Can positively confirm that Seven is the new girl, not Sasha. Perhaps the accent gave you a bit of confusion. Or maybe your admiration of this delightful provider caused a momentary loss of focus on the name!! Anyway. Totally concur with the assessment.

    Stay safe,

    Soxx.

    Quote Originally Posted by BMoreDog69  [View Original Post]
    Either there was a name change, or my hearing is totally shot. I was going to visit Candy this week, but it was jusy Cici and Seven? But Seven was the lady I saw the previous week as Sasha.

    She's not a spinner or hard body, and has some extra pounds, but I find her very GND sexy. Kind of a Gina sexy, in a way. Anyway, I find a lot to like with this lady.

  5. #3043

    RE: Sasha at RS. Maybe Seven

    Either there was a name change, or my hearing is totally shot. I was going to visit Candy this week, but it was jusy Cici and Seven? But Seven was the lady I saw the previous week as Sasha.

    She's not a spinner or hard body, and has some extra pounds, but I find her very GND sexy. Kind of a Gina sexy, in a way. Anyway, I find a lot to like with this lady.

    Quote Originally Posted by BMoreDog69  [View Original Post]
    Seems it's Cici, Candy & new girl Sasha. Sasha fits in well with the RS crew. She has a cute face, IMO, and looks a bit like the mom next door. Not a perfect body by any means, but her session was spot on. A great TS with a nice massage, and then back to the room. Sasha has a nice and engaging personality, and I always felt like she was enjoying herself as much as I was.

  6. #3042
    Quote Originally Posted by WxMan1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone come across girls with bushes? If so who and where. Thanks.
    If you find anything let me know. I love a hairy Bush, especially on an Asian girl. WTF. When AMP girlds ALL start shaving. One of the pleasures of AMPs (for me at least) used to be that you could always have a chance of finding a bushy girl. Now even the K girls are going bare.

    FWIW, I've had some ebony escorts in the last year who sported some pubes, but two of them seem to be out of the game and the other only comes around here a couple of times of year. And last time even she was well trimmed.

  7. #3041

    Bushes

    Has anyone come across girls with bushes? If so who and where. Thanks.

  8. #3040
    Senior Member


    Posts: 171

    VIP Apple

    Went to VIP yesterday and drew Apple. When she left the room to let me finish getting undressed, I danced a little jig. She was a lot of fun. She was too tall to be a spinner in my book but matched the profile otherwise. Everything was spot on; very playful. Reminded me of the service one would get in Orlando or Montreal. Would definitely repeat with this one.

    Saw her friend on the way out. She looked pretty good from the front door looking back to the shower room door. I might try again tomorrow to see if she is available and will report back if I do.

    Side note; Mamasan asked me who I had seen before and I said Cookie. She rolled her eyes and said something I did not understand but the tone was venomous. I just agreed.

  9. #3039

    Conundrum

    Quote Originally Posted by Start2  [View Original Post]
    As a rule of thumb:

    MD= Full Service.

    NOVA= decent massage.
    It makes the choice really hard. Ill have to think about where to go next.

  10. #3038

    Nova & md

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonStood  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    I usually go to NOVA area for a decent massage and nova finish. I'm a big titty guy so I had some fun with KK, Nikki, CC wellness etc. Not much experience in MD. (1 time a few month ago in Lotus, I feel like ripped off). Seeing some recent reviews, LS or RL is my next go to. Where ya recommend? Looking for some legit massage with smooth transition to he, sucking tit is my big thing.

    Be safe ya.

    JS.
    As a rule of thumb:

    MD= Full Service.

    NOVA= decent massage.

  11. #3037
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by BMoreDog69  [View Original Post]
    Seems it's Cici, Candy & new girl Sasha. Sasha fits in well with the RS crew. She has a cute face, IMO, and looks a bit like the mom next door. Not a perfect body by any means, but her session was spot on. A great TS with a nice massage, and then back to the room. Sasha has a nice and engaging personality, and I always felt like she was enjoying herself as much as I was.
    Thank you for all your contributions to the board. I've been bouncing between CA and VIP but need to visit RS soon.

  12. #3036

    Sasha at RS

    Seems it's Cici, Candy & new girl Sasha. Sasha fits in well with the RS crew. She has a cute face, IMO, and looks a bit like the mom next door. Not a perfect body by any means, but her session was spot on. A great TS with a nice massage, and then back to the room. Sasha has a nice and engaging personality, and I always felt like she was enjoying herself as much as I was.

  13. #3035

    LS vs RL

    Guys,

    I usually go to NOVA area for a decent massage and nova finish. I'm a big titty guy so I had some fun with KK, Nikki, CC wellness etc. Not much experience in MD. (1 time a few month ago in Lotus, I feel like ripped off). Seeing some recent reviews, LS or RL is my next go to. Where ya recommend? Looking for some legit massage with smooth transition to he, sucking tit is my big thing.

    Be safe ya.

    JS.

  14. #3034

    Who else in Laurel, Greenbelt, beyond?

    Quote Originally Posted by JHonda2000  [View Original Post]
    Made an appointment for Tutu at LS based on the couple reviews below. As stated, she is cute and bubbly and all natural. She doesn't work out so she's slender but a little flabby, for those into more tight and toned bodies, which I am. Also for those with discerning eyes for Asian women, she is closer to a 6-7 in looks but definitely a 8-9 in service and personality. Not much else to add as far as experience. Would recommend to see her while she's still there. By all the door bells ringing during my visit sounds like why'all are already flocking. Safe mongering! -Jay.
    Thanks for the dose of reality re: Tutu, Honda. I felt the thundering herd veering towards Laurel, me among them. Anyone have good news from the region? There's a Mina at Seven in Temple Hills I've been meaning to check out but that's kind of a schlep. Greenbelt winners anyone?

  15. #3033

    Tutu at LS

    Made an appointment for Tutu at LS based on the couple reviews below. As stated, she is cute and bubbly and all natural. She doesn't work out so she's slender but a little flabby, for those into more tight and toned bodies, which I am. Also for those with discerning eyes for Asian women, she is closer to a 6-7 in looks but definitely a 8-9 in service and personality. Not much else to add as far as experience. Would recommend to see her while she's still there. By all the door bells ringing during my visit sounds like why'all are already flocking. Safe mongering! -Jay.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape