Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 157 of 205 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 3061
Call 626-725-7423
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #721
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter3  [View Original Post]
    All the K girl agencies that advertise on HX also have websites or contact numbers (sometimes in the HX ads) where you can get screened without being an HX member. You will need to provide a lot of personal information to make it through the process. However, if you don't mind, the fun is there to be had. In most cases 1 hour GFE is either $260/ hr or $280/ hr with a couple of agencies. Best of luck.
    Thanks for the info Punter. I've done some reading and gotten a second opinion and the future isn't nearly a grim as I thought! I might even come out of this and still be fully functional. Thanks again for your help.

  2. #720
    Quote Originally Posted by RunKey  [View Original Post]
    I've been retired from the hobby since around 2010. Diminishing returns, etc. I recently got the itch again but haven't really seen a lot of talent out there that tickled my fancy. I saw Super Sexy Sage's ad on PD and she looked like she might be a lot of fun so I set up a date for 9 am the next morning.

    9 am comes and I don't hear from her. I waited until 9:30 to text, still no response. Didn't hear anything until 10:30 - she claims to have overslept. I'm annoyed, but still have an itch that needs scratching, so we agree on meeting.

    I arrive at a huge apartment complex. Takes me forever to find her building. When I find it, I realize she's in an upper unit and the unit below her has a bunch of kids playing. Now I'm getting a little nervous. Not really interested in little kids hearing us make the beast with two backs. But the little head didn't care, and so I made my way up the stairs to her apartment.

    Ring the doorbell- no answer. Give a quiet little knock. Still no answer. I text her that I'm at her door. A couple seconds go by and I hear someone inside her apartment yell "Goddamn mother..."! I'm really having second thoughts at this point, and then the door opens.

    The woman looked absolutely nothing like her pics. Her eyes were bloodshot from crying (at least I think it was just crying), her hair was a mess, and she just completely disheveled. It attractive whatsoever. She tells me to follow her into her room, and as I'm walking, she says "my friend is sleeping in the other room, you don't mind, do you? By now my little head has completely retreated and my big head is telling me GTFO. So I did something I never did before. I told her I need to make a phone call really quick, and I bailed.

    I don't know if Sage was just having a really bad day or what, but it was not a good experience for me and I would suggest everyone be cautious. Hella disappointing, especially coming off of hiatus for this shit. I think I'll just stay retired (unless RayVaness ever comes back to HX.).
    Had my first time with Sage been the same as yours I would've bailed too. She is similar to Miel Amore in that they can be very flaky and the type that have you wait for 30 minutes but theyre great fucks and very much worth a visit or two. No rules and a nympho. I've seen Sage a few times and she flaked once but more than made it up to me. She's thick and a great fuck.

  3. #719

    Get yourself screened

    Quote Originally Posted by MotManMan  [View Original Post]
    I don't where else to post this request so here goes; I just learned I have prostate cancer, will have surgery around February and probably won't be able to have sex afterwards. I've been going to Lucky Pavillion and 5 Star Body to get my old man HEs but now I'd like to try the Korean GFE ($275/ hr?) a few times before it's all over (I don't think I have time to get "out of quarantine" Can someone please give me some advice here or in a pm on how to break into that action? Thanks in advance, Motman.
    All the K girl agencies that advertise on HX also have websites or contact numbers (sometimes in the HX ads) where you can get screened without being an HX member. You will need to provide a lot of personal information to make it through the process. However, if you don't mind, the fun is there to be had. In most cases 1 hour GFE is either $260/ hr or $280/ hr with a couple of agencies. Best of luck.

  4. #718

    Super Sexy Sage

    Damn Samurai, I almost feel worse knowing that I caught her on an off day! Shit. I don't think I can try again after bailing!

  5. #717
    Quote Originally Posted by NailBoiz1  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to drop in to say good luck to you with the cancer.

    I wish I could help with your request.

    Somebody be kind and get this man his wish ASAP!
    Wish I could help. I hope someone helps him out with his request.

  6. #716
    Quote Originally Posted by RunKey  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if Sage was just having a really bad day or what, but it was not a good experience for me and I would suggest everyone be cautious. Hella disappointing, especially coming off of hiatus for this shit. I think I'll just stay retired (unless RayVaness ever comes back to HX.).
    Talk about horrible luck. I do believe that she overslept. Never schedule her in the morning I guess.

    She really is a freak. She gives really good service. Even though I've seen her before, if I walked into your situation I'd book it as well.

  7. #715

    Super Sexy Sage

    I've been retired from the hobby since around 2010. Diminishing returns, etc. I recently got the itch again but haven't really seen a lot of talent out there that tickled my fancy. I saw Super Sexy Sage's ad on PD and she looked like she might be a lot of fun so I set up a date for 9 am the next morning.

    9 am comes and I don't hear from her. I waited until 9:30 to text, still no response. Didn't hear anything until 10:30 - she claims to have overslept. I'm annoyed, but still have an itch that needs scratching, so we agree on meeting.

    I arrive at a huge apartment complex. Takes me forever to find her building. When I find it, I realize she's in an upper unit and the unit below her has a bunch of kids playing. Now I'm getting a little nervous. Not really interested in little kids hearing us make the beast with two backs. But the little head didn't care, and so I made my way up the stairs to her apartment.

    Ring the doorbell- no answer. Give a quiet little knock. Still no answer. I text her that I'm at her door. A couple seconds go by and I hear someone inside her apartment yell "Goddamn mother..."! I'm really having second thoughts at this point, and then the door opens.

    The woman looked absolutely nothing like her pics. Her eyes were bloodshot from crying (at least I think it was just crying), her hair was a mess, and she just completely disheveled. It attractive whatsoever. She tells me to follow her into her room, and as I'm walking, she says "my friend is sleeping in the other room, you don't mind, do you? By now my little head has completely retreated and my big head is telling me GTFO. So I did something I never did before. I told her I need to make a phone call really quick, and I bailed.

    I don't know if Sage was just having a really bad day or what, but it was not a good experience for me and I would suggest everyone be cautious. Hella disappointing, especially coming off of hiatus for this shit. I think I'll just stay retired (unless RayVaness ever comes back to HX.).

  8. #714
    Quote Originally Posted by MotManMan  [View Original Post]
    I don't where else to post this request so here goes; I just learned I have prostate cancer, will have surgery around February and probably won't be able to have sex afterwards. I've been going to Lucky Pavillion and 5 Star Body to get my old man HEs but now I'd like to try the Korean GFE ($275/ hr?) a few times before it's all over (I don't think I have time to get "out of quarantine" Can someone please give me some advice here or in a pm on how to break into that action? Thanks in advance, Motman.
    Just wanted to drop in to say good luck to you with the cancer.

    I wish I could help with your request.

    Somebody be kind and get this man his wish ASAP!

  9. #713

    Help!

    I don't where else to post this request so here goes; I just learned I have prostate cancer, will have surgery around February and probably won't be able to have sex afterwards. I've been going to Lucky Pavillion and 5 Star Body to get my old man HEs but now I'd like to try the Korean GFE ($275/ hr?) a few times before it's all over (I don't think I have time to get "out of quarantine" Can someone please give me some advice here or in a pm on how to break into that action? Thanks in advance, Motman.

  10. #712
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverBoring  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    Been seeing her for a while so I get a discounted rate. She goes for 150 hhr.

  11. #711

    $

    Quote Originally Posted by Thor1212  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/charlie-...ta-mesa-706218#erotic.

    Best slow BBBJ I've ever had. Fantastic tits. Sometime a little trouble getting out on time for a car date but it usually due to her getting ready. Always smells good. Fantastic attitude.
    What was the damage?

  12. #710

    Charlee

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/charlie-...ta-mesa-706218#erotic.

    Best slow BBBJ I've ever had. Fantastic tits. Sometime a little trouble getting out on time for a car date but it usually due to her getting ready. Always smells good. Fantastic attitude.

  13. #709
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyBreath  [View Original Post]
    I saw her today and it was simply. incredible. Setup was easy and she met me at a hotel near Manhattan Beach. I've never been into the whole anime thing but once you experience it, you'll understand.
    Is she on hx?

  14. #708
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyBreath  [View Original Post]
    I saw her today and it was simply. incredible. Setup was easy and she met me at a hotel near Manhattan Beach. I've never been into the whole anime thing but once you experience it, you'll understand.
    So she is available here in CA?

  15. #707

    Mind Blowing

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo  [View Original Post]
    She was working in HK but went back to school, so only doing freelance escort. She will go to Cascada and hotels in La Zona. She just texted me that she will be working this Friday night after Thanksgiving and all weekend.

    She's one of a few girls deep into the Japanese anime world, with hairstyle, clothes, even mumbling in Japanese in her ecstacy. Her attitudes and manners are very similar to those in Japan's entertainment industry.

    It's hard to find such a good-looking, nice, clean, overall beautiful and gentle girl, who are so sensitive and responsive to every touch and are so wiling to please. So you don't have to go to Tokyo to find a Geisha. You can have sessions with at least 2 very hot ones right here in TJ.
    I saw her today and it was simply. incredible. Setup was easy and she met me at a hotel near Manhattan Beach. I've never been into the whole anime thing but once you experience it, you'll understand.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape