Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 158 of 205 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 3061
Renew at Renewal
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #706

    Picked one up in a motel

    Went to Hotel Terrace for an HX appointment. Totally fake pictures. I should have guessed because top dogs rarely do it there.

    That is the motel that has stairs walking straight to the rooms. The room numbers are arranged like a puzzle. When I was trying to find the room number, a woman came out to help me. Now only that she showed me the way, but she was stalking me. I think she wanted to get into my room too but I didn't have one.

    She is 25 to 30, very friendly, tall and very curvy Latina. I told her my number to enter into her phone before I got into my HX girl's room.

    I texted her the next day because I wonder if she is a semi-pro, has the time to hang out a bit. But she texted like a booker. One word reply. Didn't tell me her name when I told her mine. When I carefully say to meet her at x pm, she texted me 100 qq 140 hhr 200 hr. What I asked what's included she replied FS. I would have freaked out but we did meet each other in a motel and we both knew what we were doing.

    OK, hhr is about a SW with a room. And I'm into very safe sex so it's OK with me. Same for the C-girls.

    When I met her again in the same motel, she is a mixture of "have you done yet?" and very friendly like when I first I saw her. She has just a towel on which is not bad at all. But the natural boobs sacs a bit. When I was ready to see how she tastes like, she just wanted to put the condom onto my soft dick. No kissing no feeding. Just a CBJ. And then she asked me if I'm ready.

    Since there's nothing else to do, I reluctantly said ready. First, I wanted to see how a tall curvy woman compares to spinners when riding me. But she only offers two positions, doggy and mission.

    Of course, I prefer mission, too much work for doggy. So I got inside with some lobe on and charge. It was rape and murder with one tool. I was trying to rip apart my sex doll. I asked her if she was OK with it. She said OK but when I peeped on her face, it was like preparing for plane crash. It's hard to cum because I just did it yesterday. I tried harder. In the end I laid flat on top of her, she supporting my entire body weight. And I charged away, holding her butt checks to amplify the action. Her moaning was priceless if you can call that.

  2. #705

    OC greek

    Anyone know of any ladies offering greek in OC?

  3. #704

    Not in OC but

    She travels and has been here but going to her in corona is an other easy option.

    Caprice.

    Used to be thinner, hotter but white MILF, yes and same pleasing attitude. She is a pleaser. Wants to please.

    Most memorable moment was her putting on red lipstick totally nude except thigh highs, pushing on back and kissing neck, chest, belly, crotch, leaving a lipstick trail of hotsexiness to a lovely red painted BBJ.

    Cover on reached a point asked for BBFS and she peeled it off and spread herself open.

    A tight, tight, white MILF.

    Who is into it and moves like it.

    So good to ci her p.

    Always so fucking good hot and tight.

  4. #703
    Quote Originally Posted by SteakTartare  [View Original Post]
    I am assuming by SW you mean StreetWalkers. If so you posted in the wrong section as this is Escorts Reports, and devoted usually to online ads. You will have a difficult time finding a SW that offers BBBJCIM. And if you are worried about getting ROBBED due to your physical vulnerability, your chances are highest of becoming one with streetwalkers. Stick to well verified online based escorts.

    -Steak.
    My bad when I said s w I meant just Sex Worker. Yeah that's all I'm basically looking for not to get robbed and BBBJ cim.

  5. #702

    Cici / Kitty avail this weekend

    She was working in HK but went back to school, so only doing freelance escort. She will go to Cascada and hotels in La Zona. She just texted me that she will be working this Friday night after Thanksgiving and all weekend.

    She's one of a few girls deep into the Japanese anime world, with hairstyle, clothes, even mumbling in Japanese in her ecstacy. Her attitudes and manners are very similar to those in Japan's entertainment industry.

    It's hard to find such a good-looking, nice, clean, overall beautiful and gentle girl, who are so sensitive and responsive to every touch and are so wiling to please. So you don't have to go to Tokyo to find a Geisha. You can have sessions with at least 2 very hot ones right here in TJ.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails KITTY CICI 2 RESIZE.JPG‎   kitty cici 2019 10 15 resize.JPG‎   KITTY MODEL DEMENTE CAT SESSION EROTICA.jpg‎  

  6. #701

    Sw?

    I am assuming by SW you mean StreetWalkers. If so you posted in the wrong section as this is Escorts Reports, and devoted usually to online ads. You will have a difficult time finding a SW that offers BBBJCIM. And if you are worried about getting ROBBED due to your physical vulnerability, your chances are highest of becoming one with streetwalkers. Stick to well verified online based escorts.

    -Steak.

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTrust55  [View Original Post]
    I'm new to here and SW but I'm trying to get a mind blowing BBBJ CIM. No fsbb or anything else.

    Challenge is that I'm in a wheelchair and don't want to get robbed or taken advantage of!

  7. #700
    Quote Originally Posted by JustThatGuy7  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the recent feedback. HX Blond_32 dd_Barbi is definitely worth a shot. A bit older but wow. Kinda crazy but has anybody seen a pregnant provider recently? Still on my bucket list and want to see if anybody knows a girl or has previous experience.

    Thanks!
    There's club where preggo chicks advertise Preggoland or something like that.

  8. #699

    Wheelchair noobie

    I'm new to here and SW but I'm trying to get a mind blowing BBBJ CIM. No fsbb or anything else.

    Challenge is that I'm in a wheelchair and don't want to get robbed or taken advantage of. Who can I trust to blow my socks off? I was thinking Riahstar or Thick Vanilla (she's not offering at the moment).

    I'm into anything but prefer big tits, Asians and long hair but anything is cool.

    Thank you!

  9. #698

    No kissing

    Saw DB69 when she first joined Hx and she let me creampie her several times but this girl does not allow kissing. Not sure if she still allows BBFS. She is absolutely gorgeous tho.

    Steak.

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamFreez  [View Original Post]
    I have been out of the game for 3 months now, starting back this Thanksgiving. Does Donna Bentley do DFK or LFK?

  10. #697

    Damage

    Quote Originally Posted by Mintzpo  [View Original Post]
    Only LFK, if you can even call it that. Tits are amazing though.
    What's the damage with her, is her HX prices cheaper than PD prices?

  11. #696
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamFreez  [View Original Post]
    I have been out of the game for 3 months now, starting back this Thanksgiving. Does Donna Bentley do DFK or LFK?
    Only LFK, if you can even call it that. Tits are amazing though.

  12. #695

    DonnaBentley

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickAzn5  [View Original Post]
    Saw some reviews on Donna and planning on taking the plunge. Anyone know if she does MSOG or nah?
    I have been out of the game for 3 months now, starting back this Thanksgiving. Does Donna Bentley do DFK or LFK?

  13. #694

    Bucket list

    Thanks for the recent feedback. HX Blond_32 dd_Barbi is definitely worth a shot. A bit older but wow. Kinda crazy but has anybody seen a pregnant provider recently? Still on my bucket list and want to see if anybody knows a girl or has previous experience.

    Thanks!

  14. #693
    Quote Originally Posted by BigM1  [View Original Post]
    The picture is of a girl that advertises on HX.
    Oh yeah, her handle on hX is Blond_32 dd_Barbi.

  15. #692
    Quote Originally Posted by BigM1  [View Original Post]
    The picture is of a girl that advertises on HX.
    She is legit. Seen her twice once in Vegas and the OC. She is origionally from Vegas and her rates we're 300 hr when I saw her. SHe was GFE both times I saw her. Greek was addtl 500 but passed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape