Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 488 of 582 FirstFirst ... 388 438 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 538 ... LastLast
Results 7,306 to 7,320 of 8728
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1423
    Quote Originally Posted by Rewynd  [View Original Post]
    Scam. Pictures link back to some dancer down South.

    https://mobile.twitter.com/ittyautumn
    Yes. Something is going on because I soon thereafter found another ad with a different picture but with the same offer and kind of the same texting style in the same motel. It definitely seems like a scam/set-up IMHO and I'm staying away.

  2. #1422

    Unwrap me

    Quote Originally Posted by Fractilian  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this girl? Love those pics haha. Any info would be appreciated!

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...9/282441707408
    She was a SW'er in FH I saw her a few times and reported on her, forget her name but she did alright BBBJ but acted a little crazy and didn't want to get out of car at drop off. I remember she had some sort of accident and they had to do brain surgery and had a shaved head for a little bit. Heard the story from another SW'er.

  3. #1421

    Michelle the Ebony BBW

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    Whats the link to your ad?
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=4526750#post4526750.

  4. #1420

    Come and Unwrap me

    Any intel on this girl? Love those pics haha. Any info would be appreciated!

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...9/282441707408

  5. #1419

    Blasian

    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...e/605523530834

    Still looking for info. She posts often and I'm about to toftt, but want to make sure.

    Thanks.

  6. #1418
    Quote Originally Posted by KantDelay  [View Original Post]
    That's Bama. She's been reviewed. She's real. What you see is what you get. I don't mind a quick w her.
    The post says two lesbs. But the other person in the tub looks like a man.

  7. #1417

    Bama

    Quote Originally Posted by KantDelay  [View Original Post]
    That's Bama. She's been reviewed. She's real. What you see is what you get. I don't mind a quick w her.
    Thanks. I can't seem to find any reviews under her phone number or name. I'll give the threesome a try and give a report. CTG.

  8. #1416
    Quote Originally Posted by CTGuy69  [View Original Post]
    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...i/011338912616

    Was quoted 50 QV, 100 hhr, 160 hr. Seems to good to be true. Anyone?

    I could not find any info anywhere.
    That's Bama. She's been reviewed. She's real. What you see is what you get. I don't mind a quick w her.

  9. #1415
    Quote Originally Posted by YunaSilva87  [View Original Post]
    I work a regular job so my schedule is not conducive to being a 24/7 escort. Sorry but I have to put priority over my real job over seeing mongers. I appreciate the honesty though.
    Whats the link to your ad?

  10. #1414

    Any intel? Ad says two lesbians, number is 203-XXX-0302

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...i/011338912616

    Was quoted 50 QV, 100 hhr, 160 hr. Seems to good to be true. Anyone?

    I could not find any info anywhere.

  11. #1413

    Regular Job

    Quote Originally Posted by YunaSilva87  [View Original Post]
    I work a regular job so my schedule is not conducive to being a 24/7 escort. Sorry but I have to put priority over my real job over seeing mongers. I appreciate the honesty though.
    Let us know who you are.

  12. #1412
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyF203  [View Original Post]
    Weird. She works with Marie in Hamden. Shady to me. I met her a once. She does a great job but started acting shady after a while. Not answering text or just go silent. Saying she's free at one time then gives another after going silent. I would just skip.
    I work a regular job so my schedule is not conducive to being a 24/7 escort. Sorry but I have to put priority over my real job over seeing mongers. I appreciate the honesty though.

  13. #1411
    Quote Originally Posted by KantDelay  [View Original Post]
    I don't think I reached out to her but I do know the ad. This is one I am still interested in. She seems legit but moved from milford to a less than desirable hotel in west haven but damn if she is what she says and looks how the pics are.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...c/608745787897
    Scam. Pictures link back to some dancer down South.

    https://mobile.twitter.com/ittyautumn

  14. #1410

    Thanks Kant

    I haven't seen her ad for a while though.

    Quote Originally Posted by KantDelay  [View Original Post]
    Whenwhen I really think you'd like sweet chocolate. She is very cool. I love her head game. She is a spinner. Fun and laid back. I've seen her for a while. Marie has been discussed plenty here and she always posts her donations. Marie is a no brainer.

  15. #1409

    Have you.

    Have you seen her? If so, how was it?

    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch  [View Original Post]
    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...e/605523530834

    Just remove the period and it works, the blog software adds periods to make sentences seem easier to read, sometimes its too smart for its own good, Nice menu, cute girl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape