Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 487 of 582 FirstFirst ... 387 437 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 537 ... LastLast
Results 7,291 to 7,305 of 8723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1433

    Worth the visit

    Quote Originally Posted by JoePa1979  [View Original Post]
    I believe she is legit and been reviewed but been looking for 30 minutes through search on this site. Can anyone point me to a review? Thinking about setting something up for tomorrow since she is close to me. TIA.

    http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/f...9/541795103341
    Seen her multiple times and will see her later today offers multiple rounds for hour visit always clean and freshly showered great personality she does fluctuate with weight a little but not much she has given BBBJ to me several times but if new to her she will only do covered but have had that as well and very good top ten covered BBBJ in my book loves DATY and is always clean and fresh. Whenever she is in town I will see at least once if not twice she is a keeper for sure.

  2. #1432
    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    I've read a lot of reviews and people like her. Do say she is a bit bigger in person but very nice and willing.
    Much appreciated. Unfortunately she has not responded to any of my texts so we'll see.

  3. #1431
    Quote Originally Posted by JoePa1979  [View Original Post]
    I believe she is legit and been reviewed but been looking for 30 minutes through search on this site. Can anyone point me to a review? Thinking about setting something up for tomorrow since she is close to me. TIA.

    http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/f...9/541795103341
    I've read a lot of reviews and people like her. Do say she is a bit bigger in person but very nice and willing.

  4. #1430

    Carmen

    I believe she is legit and been reviewed but been looking for 30 minutes through search on this site. Can anyone point me to a review? Thinking about setting something up for tomorrow since she is close to me. TIA.

    http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/f...9/541795103341

  5. #1429
    Quote Originally Posted by RioRoad  [View Original Post]
    I'd be surprised if this is actually the case.
    I offered her an extra $100 in October and she said no. She did sit on my face though! 😉.

  6. #1428

    Blue eyed angel

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info kinda figured as much she was a SW I still may try to see her next time I'm in new haven. I tried seeing her a few months back but she never responded back to my texts until the next morning. The night I tried to contact her is the same night I picked up seagull in my SW report. I initially thought it was her because they both have the same body type.
    She was a SW in the Fair Haven area. $25 was the going rate for whatever Please guys don't over pay just because she has a room.

  7. #1427

    Bama

    Quote Originally Posted by KantDelay  [View Original Post]
    That's Bama. She's been reviewed. She's real. What you see is what you get. I don't mind a quick w her.
    Are they lesbians?

  8. #1426

    Blueyedangel

    Quote Originally Posted by KantDelay  [View Original Post]
    Same SW1234 except she had a room in a motel when I saw her. The services were decent but she has a streetwalker mentality and behavior. Nothing unpleasant, definitely rushed. She has a nice body. BBBJ was good then oh man I don't have condoms (after I asked if she did through text) so no FS for me. She is very transient. Recently was in westville at a house which is a no go for me. She definitely hangs with some unsavory types from time to time. I haven't seen her since the motel. She is a bit off when you're with her but for a quick I wouldn't mind that. Oh BTW she will blow up your phone out of no where looking to have you come over. I blocked her at one point.
    Thanks for the info kinda figured as much she was a SW I still may try to see her next time I'm in new haven. I tried seeing her a few months back but she never responded back to my texts until the next morning. The night I tried to contact her is the same night I picked up seagull in my SW report. I initially thought it was her because they both have the same body type.

  9. #1425
    Quote Originally Posted by KantDelay  [View Original Post]
    Same SW1234 except she had a room in a motel when I saw her. The services were decent but she has a streetwalker mentality and behavior. Nothing unpleasant, definitely rushed. She has a nice body. BBBJ was good then oh man I don't have condoms (after I asked if she did through text) so no FS for me. She is very transient. Recently was in westville at a house which is a no go for me. She definitely hangs with some unsavory types from time to time. I haven't seen her since the motel. She is a bit off when you're with her but for a quick I wouldn't mind that. Oh BTW she will blow up your phone out of no where looking to have you come over. I blocked her at one point.
    I've seen her about 6 months ago, now trying to remember where this condo was but it was an apt complex. I'm thinking Branford area. She met me outside. Not the prettiest of faces but pics are real. The "out of condom" thing is real. So ask before you go. My issue was that she only has a few teeth. She was very nice and appreciative. You can tell she was on the streets before but she wasn't bad. She smelled clean and was up for any hole I chose. She got into it. Not sure what she's like today. She did blow up my phone the week later though. I won't repeat but she wasn't too bad. I need a healthy mouth LOL.

    Avojo1 takin it slow.

  10. #1424
    Quote Originally Posted by Sw1234  [View Original Post]
    She was a SW'er in FH I saw her a few times and reported on her, forget her name but she did alright BBBJ but acted a little crazy and didn't want to get out of car at drop off. I remember she had some sort of accident and they had to do brain surgery and had a shaved head for a little bit. Heard the story from another SW'er.
    Same SW1234 except she had a room in a motel when I saw her. The services were decent but she has a streetwalker mentality and behavior. Nothing unpleasant, definitely rushed. She has a nice body. BBBJ was good then oh man I don't have condoms (after I asked if she did through text) so no FS for me. She is very transient. Recently was in westville at a house which is a no go for me. She definitely hangs with some unsavory types from time to time. I haven't seen her since the motel. She is a bit off when you're with her but for a quick I wouldn't mind that. Oh BTW she will blow up your phone out of no where looking to have you come over. I blocked her at one point.

  11. #1423
    Quote Originally Posted by Rewynd  [View Original Post]
    Scam. Pictures link back to some dancer down South.

    https://mobile.twitter.com/ittyautumn
    Yes. Something is going on because I soon thereafter found another ad with a different picture but with the same offer and kind of the same texting style in the same motel. It definitely seems like a scam/set-up IMHO and I'm staying away.

  12. #1422

    Unwrap me

    Quote Originally Posted by Fractilian  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this girl? Love those pics haha. Any info would be appreciated!

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...9/282441707408
    She was a SW'er in FH I saw her a few times and reported on her, forget her name but she did alright BBBJ but acted a little crazy and didn't want to get out of car at drop off. I remember she had some sort of accident and they had to do brain surgery and had a shaved head for a little bit. Heard the story from another SW'er.

  13. #1421

    Michelle the Ebony BBW

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    Whats the link to your ad?
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=4526750#post4526750.

  14. #1420

    Come and Unwrap me

    Any intel on this girl? Love those pics haha. Any info would be appreciated!

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...9/282441707408

  15. #1419

    Blasian

    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...e/605523530834

    Still looking for info. She posts often and I'm about to toftt, but want to make sure.

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape