Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,791 to 5,805 of 7975
-
12-10-19 12:43 #2185Senior Member

Posts: 2124Red flags?
Ok besides the fact she wants way to much $ for a HH she had several phone number changes over th past few months. Which to me is a red flag of something very shady is going on with her. What do you guys think?
I hit her up about a session, and I tried to negotiate for a ss. She began cursing me out in texts calling me racial slurs and a low life cheap aztec etc. WTF I never told her my race, and I just asked if she would be flexible on doing a SS. Anyways has anyone had a good or bad experience with this one?
If not what do you all think of the red flags on multiple phone numbers over a 2 month period?
https://escortindex.com/ad/philadelp...5758/1/2632663
-
12-10-19 05:30 #2184Regular Member

Posts: 24I get it man, trust me I get it. I am not rich either. Far, far, far from it. $300 a bit much for myself which is why I roll the dice on stg and listcrawler. But honestly I am growing tired of the bs there. I had some great experiences with the places I listed. Fucking TGTBT type of experiences. Way out of my league experiences.
Originally Posted by YoshiRed
[View Original Post]
Using "slightly" to define how better the experience can be is a bit wrong. It can be mind blowing. Again yes it sucks but you avoid all the issues you mentioned when you go that route.
Also I get it you want to help when you posted that review but you need to protect yourself first. Its all over if they come knocking for you, you know. So yes its bad and if you feel you must post right away then lie only about the actual date and time.
Be safe out there man.
-
12-09-19 19:41 #2183Senior Member

Posts: 260In general I would agree with you but I posted it right after to warn everyone here. Girls like that need to be exposed so she doesn't do it to others. Also I'm not exactly a rich guy so I have no interest in paying 300 or more. To me that's just way too much money but I agree that the risk is slightly less when paying more.
Originally Posted by Den86
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-19 19:28 #2182Senior Member

Posts: 159Agreed
Totally agree. I've never considered this but makes absolute sense.
Originally Posted by Merge1
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-19 19:21 #2181Senior Member

Posts: 720Advice
Spot on advice. Never review right away or they'll know it was you. Wait even a couple of months, or more. And there are texting apps that give you a local number to stay anonymous.
Originally Posted by Den86
[View Original Post]
In between spending $300 or more for a date, there's Internet porn. It saves so much time and money! Let's support each other here, even if it's by PM to cut down on hassles.
-
12-09-19 12:54 #2180Regular Member

Posts: 24Advice
Here's a piece of advice. If you have a negative review you need to write, wait a few days to report it. Then obscure when you had the date. You need to make it hard for anyone to pinpoint you in real life.
If you post immediately afterwards then yeah its highly likely the "provider" will find out it was you. So wait a bit. Then say you saw her a week or more ago.
Protect yourself. Hell I do that regardless if its good or not.
One other piece of advice, if you want to avoid the bs of disgusting hygiene, drugs, late, not showing up etc then go on the more expensive side. Use eros, tryst, tna, bestgfe, and a few well known agencies. Stick with the 300 or more crowd. Yes that sucks but you avoid a lot of issues.
I never really had an issue with a provider that was 300 or more that was found from one of those places. Any issue I generally had come from listcrawler and stg.
Hope this helps.
-
12-09-19 12:30 #2179Regular Member

Posts: 7I've never had any hygiene problems, issues with girls skipping out, bait-and-switch, or poor service from Eros girls. $300-500 is a bit steep but seems that it might be worth it taking into account some of the issues many of you guys report with these girls.
-
12-09-19 10:55 #2178Senior Member

Posts: 274Totally Agree
I couldn't agree with you more Don. This hobby is dangerous enough with all of the old and new risks all of us take. Now we have each other to battle because maybe the white knights feel they will get special treatment or discounts or whatever. I appreciate the info that is shared on these boards and have tried to provide honest and fair feedback but I am gun shy these days because of all the BS.
Be Safe.
Originally Posted by DonTrask
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-19 10:12 #2177Senior Member

Posts: 260Yeah I basically stick to pm's and back channels now when communicating with people here. Just don't trust anyone after that. And yes I use a burner, text apps, etc but still don't want to deal with crazies that threaten me.
Originally Posted by BurbsMonger
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-19 08:44 #2176Senior Member

Posts: 888Just a suggestion
Admittedly, I don't know all the facts but my suggestion is to either get a burner phone or a free text app that will give you a second mongering number. Then make sure you use either when dealing with the provider community.
Originally Posted by YoshiRed
[View Original Post]
I had a similar story with a South Jersey provider where I was ripped off and reported her on the Escort board. She suspected I was the one behind the posting (which she mentioned that another White Knight has given her the heads up on) and she wrote me a nasty text. My response was not to respond, just block her number and to this day, I still post warnings on her STG ads so the mongering community can proceed at their own risk. It has gotten to the point where she's has changed her ad to address the fact that she ripped me off.
I maintain the the most important aspect of this board is to protect the Mongers from bad deals and we can't do that if the Provider community can use intimidation to suppress the vital information from seeing the light of day. Sorry this happened to you and thanks for sharing the information. If my suggestion enables you to post future warnings (hopefully its not necessary), that is the spirit in which it was given.
-
12-09-19 08:22 #2175Senior Member

Posts: 274Disappointing
It appears the boards white knights strike again. People wonder why information is not shared as openly as in the past and one of the reasons is due to bs like what you just experienced. Thanks for sharing your bad experience and again sorry it happened to you.
Be Safe.
Originally Posted by YoshiRed
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-19 22:36 #2174Senior Member

Posts: 260When it happened I posted the info here right after but she saw it and sent me threatening texts so I had it removed. The post was probably up for a few days before it got taken down. I didn't want to take any chances with a person like that, it's not worth it. It's obvious some asshole here told her about my post and that's how she found out so quickly.
Originally Posted by UTRfiend
[View Original Post]
The short version- She said she was going to take a smoke break outside and she split with 200 and my Iphone charger. Also her hygiene was beyond disgusting.
-
12-08-19 16:39 #2173Regular Member

Posts: 14Sammie
I recall the name Sammie Sweetheart, but don't know where I saw her. Can someone please share her link? Thanks!
Originally Posted by Hardrider69
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-19 19:27 #2172Banned Member

Posts: 44Robbed?
Can you let us know about being ripped off? That's an important part of this forum. Who was it (with a STG link) and what happened? We would appreciate these details. Also I find many diamonds in the rough in philly and tread water until new stars show up. And yes, they're all getting high so excuses galore. The drug and the unmanageability it creates dominates them and enters our lives when we invite them in.
Originally Posted by YoshiRed
[View Original Post]
Best of luck brother.
-
12-07-19 18:12 #2171Senior Member

Posts: 987Agree with both
I agree with both of your comments. I did what Sam Iam suggested, found someone I liked and felt I could trust and made it a regular thing. I miss out on the variety but it seems each new woman comes with new risks and uncertainty. I've been seeing her for a year and a half. For variety I hit an AMP once or month or so.
Originally Posted by SamIam
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




