Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 388 of 532 FirstFirst ... 288 338 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 438 488 ... LastLast
Results 5,806 to 5,820 of 7974
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2169

    Robbed?

    Quote Originally Posted by YoshiRed  [View Original Post]
    So I'm still relatively new to this whole thing and have only seen a handful of girls but have noticed a trend. Most have been incall but a couple were outcall. Every single one smoked, is an addict, has a kid, is a flake, and all use the same lies. When you set up a time and they're late or don't show up it's- "I was sleeping", "my phone died", "I'm on my way"(when they're not), etc. Is there some sort of hooker excuse handbook they all use? Also most had hygiene issues. Is it too much to ask that you shower and freshen up beforehand? I've seen less than 10 girls so far but only 1 was good and was worth a repeat visit but then of course she disappears shortly after LOL. I've also been robbed once by a girl who still posts on STG. When I look back at all the money I've wasted on these girls it makes me sick. Is this just par for the course? Maybe it's just because this area sucks who knows.

    Apologies for the mini rant. Maybe I just have the worst luck ever but I think it's time to go back to strictly AMP's from now on. Be safe gentlemen.
    Can you tell us who robbed you and the circumstance? That's one of the main purposes of this site. Can you post a link? Thanks in advance bro.

  2. #2168

    All the same

    So I'm still relatively new to this whole thing and have only seen a handful of girls but have noticed a trend. Most have been incall but a couple were outcall. Every single one smoked, is an addict, has a kid, is a flake, and all use the same lies. When you set up a time and they're late or don't show up it's- "I was sleeping", "my phone died", "I'm on my way"(when they're not), etc. Is there some sort of hooker excuse handbook they all use? Also most had hygiene issues. Is it too much to ask that you shower and freshen up beforehand? I've seen less than 10 girls so far but only 1 was good and was worth a repeat visit but then of course she disappears shortly after LOL. I've also been robbed once by a girl who still posts on STG. When I look back at all the money I've wasted on these girls it makes me sick. Is this just par for the course? Maybe it's just because this area sucks who knows.

    Apologies for the mini rant. Maybe I just have the worst luck ever but I think it's time to go back to strictly AMP's from now on. Be safe gentlemen.

  3. #2167

    Go for it

    Quote Originally Posted by WowPlayer  [View Original Post]
    http://philadelphia.skipthegames.com...3/301090711293

    I was thinking about trying out today.
    I have met her doubles partner Sam and had a great time with her. Give her a shot and let me know, when I get some time Tina is on the top of my list.

  4. #2166

    Anyone try?

    http://philadelphia.skipthegames.com...3/301090711293

    I was thinking about trying out today.

  5. #2165

    Redhead carpet matches drapes

    http://philadelphia.skipthegames.com...d/189312877797

    Pictures where her. She maybe 10 lbs heavier but but cute face and nice rack. FS, multiple positions, bbj $170 hr.

  6. #2164

    Petra

    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't sure where to put this but sometimes you get lucky and meet a provider where everything just clicks.

    Well just my luck about 3 years ago I met Petra / Isabelle and every single time it was a 5 star experience. She was one of the rare few providers who would greet you in high heels and lingerie fresh out the shower. She was an UTR type gal and kept herself classy and professional at all times. Never seen her drunk and she didn't use drugs.

    Long story short, around the end of 2018 she just disappeared and for months I was wondering what happened to her. From previous arrangements I would cruise by her last place of known residence and her car was gone and her place was empty and vacant. I tried other forms of communication and nothing.

    Well fast forward to today (over a year later) and I finally found out that she died in October of 2018. Only 41 years of age and she's gone. Without going into too much detail back in 2017 she disclosed to me that she was battling cancer and even though her spirits were high, and she seemed healthy, I'm assuming it took a turn for the worse suddenly.

    She was such a sweet woman with a gentle soul who had a really cool punk / rockabilly edge to her. Her companionship will truly be missed.

    Rest in peace Petra.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/philadelp...-5289/1/691117
    Wow, I was just thinking the last few days that I regretted never seeing her. We exchanged.

    Texts a few times, but scheduling never worked out. As I remember, she was.

    Going to be moving out west somewhere where she'd been living.

    She was on Backpage, I think. Too bad that's gone.

    Sorry to hear about this. It seemed she was very nice, and fun.

  7. #2163

    Talk

    Quote Originally Posted by FrequentFlyer3  [View Original Post]
    Wow. She is a cutie. Thanks for the report. Any talk of BBFS?
    You mean besides what a bad idea it is?

  8. #2162
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    That's a person who was born male.
    Seriously? She looks nice. Her videos are hot.

  9. #2161
    Quote Originally Posted by YoshiRed  [View Original Post]
    Another girl that will now get swamped with calls and texts. Good luck, hope you can get through to her. Any girl that gets a decent review here ends up being impossible to get ahold of in my experience.
    Agreed, but she does seem worth it for trying. Her prices will likely increase also. I immediately searched her phone number yesterday and come up with other photos from two or three other providers that posted within a week or two before her. Not sure if they all live in the same house. I noticed she has incall listed now also in Fishtown. I plan on seeing her this weekend. Stay safe.

    https://escortindex.com/search?searc...y=philadelphia

  10. #2160
    Quote Originally Posted by JTerry26  [View Original Post]
    Her ad says incall too. I'm going to try to set that up this week. I'll let everyone know how it goes.
    Another girl that will now get swamped with calls and texts. Good luck, hope you can get through to her. Any girl that gets a decent review here ends up being impossible to get ahold of in my experience.

  11. #2159

    Incall

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveHebner  [View Original Post]
    Glad to hear worked out and thanks for sharing. Sounds like she does outcall based on issues getting there. Do you know if she travels to center city as just happen to be hotel there tomorrow night.
    Her ad says incall too. I'm going to try to set that up this week. I'll let everyone know how it goes.

  12. #2158

    Sydney

    Quote Originally Posted by UTRfiend  [View Original Post]
    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...y/212107645553

    20 years old, sweet as pie, tiny a cups and a A+ effort. About 5'5" 110 lbs so she's not for everyone. But if you like young fun spinners this is the one. Getting her here was a little dicey but once she was it was great. Excellent DFK BBBJ DATY (so clean, small and bright pink) Mish, CG, K9. This girl LOVES the D!!! Did the half for 1. 5. Probably can't hang with me for the hour (I'm a bit gifted) but she wasn't a clock watcher. Treat her nice guys and it'll pay off. I will be repeating in the next few days LOL.
    Glad to hear worked out and thanks for sharing. Sounds like she does outcall based on issues getting there. Do you know if she travels to center city as just happen to be hotel there tomorrow night.

  13. #2157
    Quote Originally Posted by Currymonster  [View Original Post]
    I went to have a quick look.

    That's an unfortunate choice of word for her line of work.
    That's a person who was born male.

  14. #2156
    I went to have a quick look.

    Petra Blair
    Escort Visiting Philadelphia 12/7-12/9
    A Captivating TRANSgression
    That's an unfortunate choice of word for her line of work.

  15. #2155
    Quote Originally Posted by UTRfiend  [View Original Post]
    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...y/212107645553

    20 years old, sweet as pie, tiny a cups and a A+ effort. About 5'5" 110 lbs so she's not for everyone. But if you like young fun spinners this is the one. Getting her here was a little dicey but once she was it was great. Excellent DFK BBBJ DATY (so clean, small and bright pink) Mish, CG, K9. This girl LOVES the D!!! Did the half for 1. 5. Probably can't hang with me for the hour (I'm a bit gifted) but she wasn't a clock watcher. Treat her nice guys and it'll pay off. I will be repeating in the next few days LOL.
    Wow. She is a cutie. Thanks for the report. Any talk of BBFS?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape