Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,156 to 4,170 of 4470
-
12-08-19 13:33 #315Banned Member

Posts: 201Pretty darn good
A fellow said he has tried her since returning, top notch service. Keep in mind no bare, ymmy.
Originally Posted by UptownDown
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-19 12:13 #314Regular Member

Posts: 16I saw her recently. I didn't see her before she took her hiatus, but her service was top notch. Definitely a contender for ATF status. I'd probably describe her as the most GFE provider I've ever seen.
Originally Posted by UptownDown
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-19 10:59 #313Senior Member

Posts: 438I love Amy. She's 100% into it. I guess she's up in San Mateo now with asianangels. Ch. Worth the drive. Eat your wheaties, especially if you see her more than once. Repeats are worth it.
Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw
[View Original Post]
I also really love Jenna. She's fun, cute, and tiny. Kpleasures. Ch.
The problem is that they move around and change names. I've had some that were not repeats, but I've never left a session with a K doll feeling ripped off. Can't say the same about some golden pussy syndrome girls.
-
12-07-19 15:01 #312Regular Member

Posts: 3Haven't seen her since she returned, but HaRa was a legend. Would love to know if anyone's seen here since she came back. PM details.
Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw
[View Original Post]
Switter: at dreamfactory.
Site: www.welcome2kcuties.gfeincall.com.
-
12-07-19 13:53 #311Banned Member

Posts: 201Alright let's hear it, fav (current) kdolls?
Which kdolls have you guys found quite enjoyable lately? Preferably South Bay but Peninsula alright as well.
-
12-05-19 03:05 #310Senior Member

Posts: 294In the Bay? Kcupcake is an Orange County Org. I see those pics under K-avengers in HX for Orange County. You may want to try the Orange County forums if you want more info. I don't have experience with that agency.
Originally Posted by JungleFun
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-19 15:37 #309Senior Member

Posts: 346Help I'd
Anyone know her name or have link to info? Thanks.
-
12-02-19 15:48 #308Senior Member

Posts: 374I've had no issue with kpleasures.
Originally Posted by Vh4344
[View Original Post]
Dependable for me.
-
11-30-19 14:04 #307Senior Member

Posts: 36Stay Away!
IMHO stay away from Peach Cafe, reviews all fake, MILF / gilf women, fake pix, etc.
Originally Posted by Vh4344
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-19 08:13 #306Regular Member

Posts: 6Any Eastern European orgs / gals to recommend?
Just what the title says. Was wondering if anyone's had good experiences with a girl (or girls) from Eastern Europe in the Bay Area?
-
11-27-19 20:16 #305Regular Member

Posts: 6Does anyone have any experience with peach cafe and kpleasures?
I'd like to compare the two on level of service (enthusiasm / fun) as well as how the girls looks. Obviously since we are dealing with agencies / photoshop ads, the girls are not the same. But does one agency consistently have hotter girls or have accurate stats about their girls?
-
11-24-19 01:11 #304Banned Member

Posts: 201Recs
Hey man,
Could you rec some kdolls that are up in norcal?
Originally Posted by Toungsten
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-19 23:09 #303Regular Member

Posts: 8Thanks. I decided to test this theory and branched out from my regular agency to try kpleasures. Saw Jenna. She's very very short and decent looking. Not a knockout. But she has a nice round booty which I enjoyed while doing doggy. She was listed as pse and indeed bb was available.
Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw
[View Original Post]
BTW, I've noticed these days the kgirl places don't offer the same level of service. I mean the full service of shower, teasing, rimming, and msog. Even msog is pretty hit and miss for me, and I haven't been rimmed in 2019!
-
11-23-19 10:19 #302Regular Member

Posts: 3Her page is Welcome2 kcuties. gfeincall.com. Search switter for at dreamfactory.
Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-19 03:56 #301Senior Member

Posts: 36You are right
Damn, I've been going to Peach cafe for a while and the org / PO is usually decent. If I don't like a girl I didn't see her again. And if I did like her I would. But today was a completely different experience for me. Previously, I saw both Deja Vu and Cleopatra. Didn't really vibe with them and so I never repeated. Asked the PO if Akino was available, set up a time, opened the door, and it was Deja Vu. She apologized and the PO asked if I wanted a different girl. She set me up with Laduree, and when I got there, it was the same girl I saw when I asked for Cleopatra. So I left. This is the first time I've encountered this with peach. The same girl, going under two different names, two different pics, at the same org. Pretty disappointed.
Originally Posted by ThorneRohse
[View Original Post]
TLDR: Seems like Deja Vu = Akino, and Cleopatra = Laduree. But who knows, maybe it's vice-versa.









Reply With Quote





