High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 278 of 298 FirstFirst ... 178 228 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... LastLast
Results 4,156 to 4,170 of 4470
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #315

    Pretty darn good

    A fellow said he has tried her since returning, top notch service. Keep in mind no bare, ymmy.

    Quote Originally Posted by UptownDown  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her since she returned, but HaRa was a legend. Would love to know if anyone's seen here since she came back. PM details.

    Switter: at dreamfactory.

    Site: www.welcome2kcuties.gfeincall.com.

  2. #314
    Quote Originally Posted by UptownDown  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her since she returned, but HaRa was a legend. Would love to know if anyone's seen here since she came back. PM details.

    Switter: at dreamfactory.

    Site: www.welcome2kcuties.gfeincall.com.
    I saw her recently. I didn't see her before she took her hiatus, but her service was top notch. Definitely a contender for ATF status. I'd probably describe her as the most GFE provider I've ever seen.

  3. #313
    Quote Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw  [View Original Post]
    Which kdolls have you guys found quite enjoyable lately? Preferably South Bay but Peninsula alright as well.
    I love Amy. She's 100% into it. I guess she's up in San Mateo now with asianangels. Ch. Worth the drive. Eat your wheaties, especially if you see her more than once. Repeats are worth it.

    I also really love Jenna. She's fun, cute, and tiny. Kpleasures. Ch.

    The problem is that they move around and change names. I've had some that were not repeats, but I've never left a session with a K doll feeling ripped off. Can't say the same about some golden pussy syndrome girls.

  4. #312
    Quote Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw  [View Original Post]
    Which kdolls have you guys found quite enjoyable lately? Preferably South Bay but Peninsula alright as well.
    Haven't seen her since she returned, but HaRa was a legend. Would love to know if anyone's seen here since she came back. PM details.

    Switter: at dreamfactory.

    Site: www.welcome2kcuties.gfeincall.com.

  5. #311

    Alright let's hear it, fav (current) kdolls?

    Which kdolls have you guys found quite enjoyable lately? Preferably South Bay but Peninsula alright as well.

  6. #310
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleFun  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know her name or have link to info? Thanks.
    In the Bay? Kcupcake is an Orange County Org. I see those pics under K-avengers in HX for Orange County. You may want to try the Orange County forums if you want more info. I don't have experience with that agency.

  7. #309

    Help I'd

    Anyone know her name or have link to info? Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 331EA5CD-9BEA-4249-0511-64D82A8D3A4C_2019-12-03-14-38-09-725.jpg‎   E269E94F-50ED-9810-37AD-CE02AD8455FF_2019-12-03-14-37-44-679.jpg‎   39168CA7-3582-0D51-D0A0-77E59BA2B757_2019-12-03-14-37-21-266.jpg‎   A5A3BCDF-C695-EEE1-2225-7AFEC326926F_2019-12-03-14-36-48-862.jpg‎  

  8. #308
    Quote Originally Posted by Vh4344  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with peach cafe and kpleasures?

    I'd like to compare the two on level of service (enthusiasm / fun) as well as how the girls looks. Obviously since we are dealing with agencies / photoshop ads, the girls are not the same. But does one agency consistently have hotter girls or have accurate stats about their girls?
    I've had no issue with kpleasures.

    Dependable for me.

  9. #307

    Stay Away!

    Quote Originally Posted by Vh4344  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with peach cafe and kpleasures?

    I'd like to compare the two on level of service (enthusiasm / fun) as well as how the girls looks. Obviously since we are dealing with agencies / photoshop ads, the girls are not the same. But does one agency consistently have hotter girls or have accurate stats about their girls?
    IMHO stay away from Peach Cafe, reviews all fake, MILF / gilf women, fake pix, etc.

  10. #306

    Any Eastern European orgs / gals to recommend?

    Just what the title says. Was wondering if anyone's had good experiences with a girl (or girls) from Eastern Europe in the Bay Area?

  11. #305
    Does anyone have any experience with peach cafe and kpleasures?

    I'd like to compare the two on level of service (enthusiasm / fun) as well as how the girls looks. Obviously since we are dealing with agencies / photoshop ads, the girls are not the same. But does one agency consistently have hotter girls or have accurate stats about their girls?

  12. #304

    Recs

    Hey man,

    Could you rec some kdolls that are up in norcal?

    Quote Originally Posted by Toungsten  [View Original Post]
    A gorgeous face. A smoking hot body. Personality and skills that will leave you breathless. Sasha is a girl you got to love. From the moment I saw her I was mesmerized by her pretty and seductive smile and her hot, hot body. She is thin and has big natural breasts that are amazing. If you're a breast man you will love her. If you're a leg man you will too. As a matter of fact you will just love Sasha's looks and service. She is such a pleaser and gets as much pleasure out of sex as does her partner. She gets so wet and drips all over my face and the sheets. Love her clit sucked and a finger vigorously rubbing her G-spot. Once you get her going she can get real loud and that is such a turn on. Fucking Sasha in MISH is so good. As a former dancer she can spread her legs at an almost 180 degree angle for full penetration. I was fucking he so hard and she got so crazed she was slapping my ass just begging for more. We maneuvered into just about every position. CG, where she excels, ACG, RCG, DOGGIE with me grapping her hair and slapping her ass, scissors, 69 etc. 69 was so good with her that I shot into her mouth while under her eating her pussy. That was so hot and not the usually way for me to cum. She knows I like to kiss her after I CIM and now she likes it too. She spun around and we DFK'd passionately with my cum moving from mouth to mouth until we finally collapsed in exhaustion. Is Sasha great or is she great? Yes she is great. Looks, body, personality, charm, skills. She's got it all.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sasha-es...an-jose-583892

    http://hourlydreams.gfeincall.com/home

  13. #303
    Quote Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw  [View Original Post]
    Think if it says PSE, then they usually offer bb.
    Thanks. I decided to test this theory and branched out from my regular agency to try kpleasures. Saw Jenna. She's very very short and decent looking. Not a knockout. But she has a nice round booty which I enjoyed while doing doggy. She was listed as pse and indeed bb was available.

    BTW, I've noticed these days the kgirl places don't offer the same level of service. I mean the full service of shower, teasing, rimming, and msog. Even msog is pretty hit and miss for me, and I haven't been rimmed in 2019!

  14. #302
    Quote Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw  [View Original Post]
    Could you PM me the link to switter post?
    Her page is Welcome2 kcuties. gfeincall.com. Search switter for at dreamfactory.

  15. #301

    You are right

    Quote Originally Posted by ThorneRohse  [View Original Post]
    Maybe a bit of column A, bit of column B? I distinctly remember being stunned by her looks, and I can definitely remember every time I was disappointed by other girls' looks. On top she was very slow and sensual as I requested. As far as I can recall, the girl I saw had a toned belly and maybe shoulder length hair (she had it in a ponytail IIRC). YMMV as always.
    Damn, I've been going to Peach cafe for a while and the org / PO is usually decent. If I don't like a girl I didn't see her again. And if I did like her I would. But today was a completely different experience for me. Previously, I saw both Deja Vu and Cleopatra. Didn't really vibe with them and so I never repeated. Asked the PO if Akino was available, set up a time, opened the door, and it was Deja Vu. She apologized and the PO asked if I wanted a different girl. She set me up with Laduree, and when I got there, it was the same girl I saw when I asked for Cleopatra. So I left. This is the first time I've encountered this with peach. The same girl, going under two different names, two different pics, at the same org. Pretty disappointed.

    TLDR: Seems like Deja Vu = Akino, and Cleopatra = Laduree. But who knows, maybe it's vice-versa.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape