Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 279 of 298 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,185 of 4470
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #300

    Link please

    Could you PM me the link to switter post?

    Quote Originally Posted by UptownDown  [View Original Post]
    HaRa was my all time favorite back when she was in the Penn. I see that she has returned and has an ad on switter. The ad has a BBFS tag. Anyone seen her recently that can confirm if that is being offered? Private message me if you do not want to post public.

  2. #299

    Anyone seen HaRA lately

    HaRa was my all time favorite back when she was in the Penn. I see that she has returned and has an ad on switter. The ad has a BBFS tag. Anyone seen her recently that can confirm if that is being offered? Private message me if you do not want to post public.

  3. #298
    Think if it says PSE, then they usually offer bb.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeebo21  [View Original Post]
    Can't go wrong with kgirl agency for first experience. You will have fun.

    BTW, anyone know which of these agencies have girls offering bb regularly? I know it's always available at lick.

  4. #297
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyyBluee92  [View Original Post]
    Hi, new guy here. I'm playing to see a provider for the first time. Any tips for the new guy (like what to for screening). Also I'm still debating between using Asian Angels, Peach Cafe, sm kbeauties, caras angels, bunny girls club, pink jelly, and k pleasures.
    Can't go wrong with kgirl agency for first experience. You will have fun.

    BTW, anyone know which of these agencies have girls offering bb regularly? I know it's always available at lick.

  5. #296

    Word of caution

    I saw some reddit post earlier today from some chick named Krazykoko10 trying to dox some guy for an awkward encounter. I think she is one of those touring girls who like to charge way too much (based on her history) so I wouldn't ever see her but the point of this is just a reminder to be careful if you decide to stray away from the agencies. Most of these independent girls can't act professional doesn't matter how much they charge.

  6. #295

    New

    Hi, new guy here. I'm playing to see a provider for the first time. Any tips for the new guy (like what to for screening). Also I'm still debating between using Asian Angels, Peach Cafe, sm kbeauties, caras angels, bunny girls club, pink jelly, and k pleasures.

  7. #294
    Quote Originally Posted by Desinoah  [View Original Post]
    Even I am planning to try Jenna from kpleasure. Has anyone tried her? Is she close to what is shown in pic and how was her service?
    I love Jenna. I've seen her a dozen times at least. She's really sweet.

    Pics are misleading. Her Body is like that, she's tiny. She's a little older for sure, maybe late 20's early 30's, and her face is 'longer'. She's cute, and has a great attitude.

    The only thing I can't get her to do is drop her 'kawai' voice. I know her voice isn't that high.

    Anyway, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

  8. #293

    Jenna

    Even I am planning to try Jenna from kpleasure. Has anyone tried her? Is she close to what is shown in pic and how was her service?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThorneRohse  [View Original Post]
    Saw Cola with KPleasures. Initially had my appointment set up for Jenna, but that fell through because the PO screwed up. Cola has an incredible spinner body, her stats on the website are accurate. Unfortunately, she gave very poor service. Most definitely not GFE. Will not repeat.

  9. #292
    Quote Originally Posted by Cudaboro  [View Original Post]
    Damn, I guess you had better luck than me. Or maybe we just have different tastes. I saw Cleopatra 2 months ago. Service was about the same as your experience. She's a fan of the cat bath and I thought she was too "rough" in ACG. I always assumed when girls gave the cat bath they were just killing time LOL.

    Outside of that, I thought the pics were completely different. :/ Maybe slightly similar, but the girl in person was +20 lbs at least. Definitely a little chubby belly. Which I didn't really mind, but was also not as advertised. Also, girl I saw had short hair.

    From my notes (LOL yes I keep a log):

    "No. Pretty good service though. (enthusiastic) She was definitely on the older side. But kissed and licked me everywhere, which was nice. Licked my asshole LOL. Turns out I'm a fan. CIM the first time. Second, used condom that I brought but wasn't able to cum. Positions were ok. Her on top was kind of rough / slamming. She allowed me to pick her up, but she had her arms extended and was away from my body. I think this position causes more difficulty when picking them up. As opposed to her chest touching mine. She said, "But I'm heavy. " LOL so sad. Anyways, couldn't cum so she gave me a handjob. This whole event was probably 40 minutes, so including showers it was already time to leave..
    Maybe a bit of column A, bit of column B? I distinctly remember being stunned by her looks, and I can definitely remember every time I was disappointed by other girls' looks. On top she was very slow and sensual as I requested. As far as I can recall, the girl I saw had a toned belly and maybe shoulder length hair (she had it in a ponytail IIRC). YMMV as always.

  10. #291
    Quote Originally Posted by ArijitSingh123  [View Original Post]
    Did she allow BBFS?
    Yes. YMMV.

  11. #290

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by ThorneRohse  [View Original Post]
    Hit or miss they may be, Peach Cafe absolutely nailed it with Cleopatra. She is absolutely the girl in the pictures, and she is insanely attractive. She reminds me of the type of girl I'd be tripping over to talk to back in my college days. I was rather taken aback once I saw her for the first time. Service was great, though not the best I've ever had. Nice BBBJ to start, some lfk, a little dfk and daty (she didn't seem to be a huge fan of either of these, YMMV), followed by the main event. Bb available, cim no swallow. She managed to get two shots from me. I may repeat.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/cleopatr...an-jose-595119
    Damn, I guess you had better luck than me. Or maybe we just have different tastes. I saw Cleopatra 2 months ago. Service was about the same as your experience. She's a fan of the cat bath and I thought she was too "rough" in ACG. I always assumed when girls gave the cat bath they were just killing time LOL.

    Outside of that, I thought the pics were completely different. :/ Maybe slightly similar, but the girl in person was +20 lbs at least. Definitely a little chubby belly. Which I didn't really mind, but was also not as advertised. Also, girl I saw had short hair.

    From my notes (LOL yes I keep a log):

    "No. Pretty good service though. (enthusiastic) She was definitely on the older side. But kissed and licked me everywhere, which was nice. Licked my asshole LOL. Turns out I'm a fan. CIM the first time. Second, used condom that I brought but wasn't able to cum. Positions were ok. Her on top was kind of rough / slamming. She allowed me to pick her up, but she had her arms extended and was away from my body. I think this position causes more difficulty when picking them up. As opposed to her chest touching mine. She said, "But I'm heavy. " LOL so sad. Anyways, couldn't cum so she gave me a handjob. This whole event was probably 40 minutes, so including showers it was already time to leave. Didn't really talk to her, but didn't really want to either. ".

    P.S.

    Most girls in this org don't offer BBFS. I always ask just to see what they say. Two of the providers in the past did, but they don't seem to be available anymore.

  12. #289

    Cleopatra

    Quote Originally Posted by ThorneRohse  [View Original Post]
    Hit or miss they may be, Peach Cafe absolutely nailed it with Cleopatra. She is absolutely the girl in the pictures, and she is insanely attractive. She reminds me of the type of girl I'd be tripping over to talk to back in my college days. I was rather taken aback once I saw her for the first time. Service was great, though not the best I've ever had. Nice BBBJ to start, some lfk, a little dfk and daty (she didn't seem to be a huge fan of either of these, YMMV), followed by the main event. Bb available, cim no swallow. She managed to get two shots from me. I may repeat.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/cleopatr...an-jose-595119
    Did she allow BBFS?

  13. #288

    PC Cleopatra

    Hit or miss they may be, Peach Cafe absolutely nailed it with Cleopatra. She is absolutely the girl in the pictures, and she is insanely attractive. She reminds me of the type of girl I'd be tripping over to talk to back in my college days. I was rather taken aback once I saw her for the first time. Service was great, though not the best I've ever had. Nice BBBJ to start, some lfk, a little dfk and daty (she didn't seem to be a huge fan of either of these, YMMV), followed by the main event. Bb available, cim no swallow. She managed to get two shots from me. I may repeat.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/cleopatr...an-jose-595119

  14. #287

    Hit or Miss

    Quote Originally Posted by SpinnerLove69  [View Original Post]
    I saw NG 62. Said I wanted a young spinner and that is what they advertised. Showed up to a 40 year old average woman who was not attractive at all. About as far from what I was looking for. She gave me a shower and I just couldn't get excited. I asked for a massage instead. But then she got tired so she gave me a BBBJ and I ended up fucking her is mish and leaving early.

    Called the PO and told them their ads were way off and I left early and they just said sorry about that and offered nothing. Fuck that org. Never again. Plenty of other good orgs to choose from. PC sucks ass.
    Yeah, PC is definitely hit or miss. I've seen them a dozen times, and there's always a slight hesitation when trying someone new. Usually, the pics are just "slightly" photoshopped but still have some resemblance. Sometimes, you get an entirely different girl. Or at least that's what it seems like.

  15. #286

    Peach Cafe sucks

    I saw NG 62. Said I wanted a young spinner and that is what they advertised. Showed up to a 40 year old average woman who was not attractive at all. About as far from what I was looking for. She gave me a shower and I just couldn't get excited. I asked for a massage instead. But then she got tired so she gave me a BBBJ and I ended up fucking her is mish and leaving early.

    Called the PO and told them their ads were way off and I left early and they just said sorry about that and offered nothing. Fuck that org. Never again. Plenty of other good orgs to choose from. PC sucks ass.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape