Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 61 to 75 of 145
-
09-06-21 23:47 #85Regular Member

Posts: 17Interesting twist
https://monroe.skipthegames.com/fema...e/975888167543
I see this twist vs a "deposit" you pay for a video. Then they may see you.
-
11-13-20 06:15 #84Senior Member

Posts: 479Poor grammar says fake "I'm a 50 year older".
Originally Posted by PastMyPrime
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-20 10:39 #83Senior Member

Posts: 178C'Mon man. You really can't tell this is a fake ad?
Originally Posted by PastMyPrime
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-20 09:24 #82Senior Member

Posts: 202Hate it when they don't use a name
https://monroe.skipthegames.com/fema...r/311192450991
Has anyone seen this one? I can't do a search as there is no name.
Legit?
Services?
Does she look anything like her pics?
I'm older, so she is in my range.
-
10-27-20 15:50 #81Senior Member

Posts: 332I don't know her street name but her real name is Morgan McDaniels, she's a downriver girl I think.
Originally Posted by RatedR
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-20 21:37 #80Regular Member

Posts: 9New to the area and getting bored anyone know of any utrs or good girls close by Monroe. Appreciate the help.
-
04-14-20 08:26 #79Senior Member

Posts: 304Dundee
I have been seeing a girl in Dundee pretty regularly until this virus thing took over. She was quite depressed on the last couple of emails. Was supposed to go to the Navy to get her life together and this all happened. No response to emails in a week. I hope she didn't do anything drastic. You know what I mean. OK GUYS if you were a regular of hers and know anything let me know. Is she still alive? That is my greatest fear. She has kids and is a really good person just Lost in these times. Anyone who can let me know any info it would be appreciated. PM me first.
-
02-28-20 23:49 #78Senior Member

Posts: 76Is she really a squirter?
Originally Posted by PeterMaxx
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-20 09:13 #77Senior Member

Posts: 72Never seen her. Interesting though. I don't think I've ever seen an advertisement for her. If you're able to get info please share. I'll do the same.
Originally Posted by RatedR
[View Original Post]
Stay safe!
-
02-08-20 20:31 #76Senior Member

Posts: 95Hmm
So I was wondering if anybody is familiar with this beauty if so PM me please.
-
01-29-20 16:03 #75Senior Member

Posts: 200A Great Provider
If you are looking for a great provider, try this one. She is in Toledo.
https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...y/783157011585
Lots of talk about Golden Pussy Syndrome and strung out providers in the area. This one is clean and very accommodating!
-
01-29-20 16:00 #74Senior Member

Posts: 200She just had a baby.
Originally Posted by TrumbullMike
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-19 19:06 #73Senior Member

Posts: 27Monroe
Can anybody tell me if they have seen Taylor Marie.
-
12-05-19 10:11 #72Senior Member

Posts: 27Monroe
Going to be in Monroe Friday night any suggestions.
-
11-08-19 12:21 #71Senior Member

Posts: 33MeKaylee
I had to block her number because she kept texting the same thing asking for money when I never even seen her. I'm sure she's definitely on something.
Originally Posted by BadBosco
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




