Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 503 of 691 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 553 603 ... LastLast
Results 7,531 to 7,545 of 10359
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2829
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny1966  [View Original Post]
    So today I'm looking in the Daytona area and come across Kate.

    I reach out and agree to pick her up outside a store on MLK in the hood.

    Kate tells me she is staying at the days inn on us 1 so we do our 100 cash app.

    And away we go. Once moving she says she has lost her key and will need me to hide so mgmt.

    Doesn't throw her out for traffic. I'm eager to obildge only to have her exit and start walking away from the hotel.

    With my Mario.

    I go back to the days inn and advise she is a hooker and then proceed to report the theft to cash app and my bank.

    Kate has gone ghost and is not responding but thankfully I grabbed a nice pic of her outside the store for future uses and annomous law enforcement tips.

    Stay as far away as you can from this girl and keep your Mario's safe!
    Try to never pay up front until everything is done. I'm pretty sure most of us have made this mistake.

  2. #2828
    Quote Originally Posted by IgnacioJeffer  [View Original Post]
    Maybe a year ago I had a nice little visit with Amber for a rub and a tug. All went well until a few days later at work when an employee, who is friends with my wife, ask me if I was at whatever the name of the apartment complex is. I don't live in an apartment and being a little distracted I just say No, I don't know where that is. She then says the date and location and says she thought she saw my car there. My heart drops. I again deny and she says are you sure? The car had the same bumper sticker you have on your car. Getting angry and defensive I look straight at her and firmly say I wasn't there, and I don't know what your point is so just drop it. Not sure if she knows what goes on behind closed doors there our if she had suspicions. Either way I was not comfortable with this line of questioning thinking she may rat me out to my wife or try to blackmail me or not have any idea of my nefarious activities. Either way, she never mentioned it again, my wife never asked about it and I can no longer visit Amber or Kris out of precaution.

    It's a dangerous world out there people. Stay Safe!
    That is the problem with mongering in a smallish town like Daytona or Deland. Not as many people in the local population so, if you do participate in the hobby locally for long enough, sooner or later you're bound to run into, or be spotted by, someone who knows you, and now you have to deal with the resulting ding on your reputation. It already happened to me a couple of years ago: a friend of a friend saw a SW getting into my ride on Edgewood. No way to cover it up: my ride at the time was kind of distinctive, so it would've been difficult to mistake me for someone else.

    I'm a confirmed bachelor so no worries about blackmail or any BS like that (BTW I find this to be sort of an advantage in this hobby). But, still, I really don't like every Tom. Dick and Harry all in my business and, when you deal with the couples at, say, an office party or cookout, you can just feel judgement in the air. Of course, I think the male spouses are just envious that I can do what I do and not have to answer to a damned soul, but that is another topic of discussion for another time.

  3. #2827

    Kris

    Quote Originally Posted by NbWill  [View Original Post]
    Oh no! She was a sweet lady. What was the cause?
    Agree! She was very sweet. Her lifestyle eventually caught up to her. She passed in early October.

  4. #2826
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm321  [View Original Post]
    Kris passed away.
    Oh no! She was a sweet lady. What was the cause?

  5. #2825
    Quote Originally Posted by IgnacioJeffer  [View Original Post]
    Oh boy have I got a few stories for you.

    1 A while back I was standing on line at Moe's waiting to order. I hear the team do their usual "Welcome to Moe's" routine so I glance over my shoulder and see a provider I had been with a few times. I hadn't seen her in a very long time but recognized her right away. Now she's rolling in with a baby stroller and her baby daddy and ques up right behind me. She sees me and looks away and starts to fiddle with the baby. Not a word was said, and we avoided eye contact for the remainder of our time standing online. I changed my order to go and split.

    2 Maybe a year ago I had a nice little visit with Amber for a rub and a tug. All went well until a few days later at work when an employee, who is friends with my wife, ask me if I was at whatever the name of the apartment complex is. I don't live in an apartment and being a little distracted I just say No, I don't know where that is. She then says the date and location and says she thought she saw my car there. My heart drops. I again deny and she says are you sure? The car had the same bumper sticker you have on your car. Getting angry and defensive I look straight at her and firmly say I wasn't there, and I don't know what your point is so just drop it. Not sure if she knows what goes on behind closed doors there our if she had suspicions. Either way I was not comfortable with this line of questioning thinking she may rat me out to my wife or try to blackmail me or not have any idea of my nefarious activities. Either way, she never mentioned it again, my wife never asked about it and I can no longer visit Amber or Kris out of precaution.

    It's a dangerous world out there people. Stay Safe!
    Kris passed away.

  6. #2824
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    Your 2 post are only asking about providers, there is a search button.
    Yes I tried it. Kinda trying to figure it all out. Not been on here all that long.

  7. #2823
    Quote Originally Posted by NitroMike72  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone dreamed of this one before?

    http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...y/262204229036
    Your 2 post are only asking about providers, there is a search button.

  8. #2822

    Public encounter

    Quote Originally Posted by EroticM  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you mongers bumped into a provider you had a dream with while out and about locally. s!!
    Oh boy have I got a few stories for you.

    1 A while back I was standing on line at Moe's waiting to order. I hear the team do their usual "Welcome to Moe's" routine so I glance over my shoulder and see a provider I had been with a few times. I hadn't seen her in a very long time but recognized her right away. Now she's rolling in with a baby stroller and her baby daddy and ques up right behind me. She sees me and looks away and starts to fiddle with the baby. Not a word was said, and we avoided eye contact for the remainder of our time standing online. I changed my order to go and split.

    2 Maybe a year ago I had a nice little visit with Amber for a rub and a tug. All went well until a few days later at work when an employee, who is friends with my wife, ask me if I was at whatever the name of the apartment complex is. I don't live in an apartment and being a little distracted I just say No, I don't know where that is. She then says the date and location and says she thought she saw my car there. My heart drops. I again deny and she says are you sure? The car had the same bumper sticker you have on your car. Getting angry and defensive I look straight at her and firmly say I wasn't there, and I don't know what your point is so just drop it. Not sure if she knows what goes on behind closed doors there our if she had suspicions. Either way I was not comfortable with this line of questioning thinking she may rat me out to my wife or try to blackmail me or not have any idea of my nefarious activities. Either way, she never mentioned it again, my wife never asked about it and I can no longer visit Amber or Kris out of precaution.

    It's a dangerous world out there people. Stay Safe!

  9. #2821

    Anyone?

    Has anyone dreamed of this one before?

    http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...y/262204229036

  10. #2820

    Mine Saw Me But.

    Quote Originally Posted by EroticM  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you mongers bumped into a provider you had a dream with while out and about locally. At a local grocery store, retail store, bar, etc?

    I was recently at a local grocery store with my wife when I saw a provider I had just had a dream with a few days earlier. She was at the end of an aisle heading to cash out and I don't believe she saw me.

    I quickly made a "bathroom" run so she wouldn't see me, especially with my wife. Yikes!!
    I ran into Renee at a local Starbucks and rather than go up to her, I just texted her and said, I see you. My ego was deflated though when she said she saw me and didn't think it was me. This, after being with her dozens of times. I'm just that forgettable.

  11. #2819

    Bumping into provider

    Pretty fun topic here, EM and others.

    I've been in a couple of hotel bars throughout some of my business travels, mostly here in FL just up the road in JAX where a provider was staying and not knowing at the time she was a provider. But after going back later to check the local ads, there she was. Anyways, I was pretty impressed how, in those cases, at the skill the ladies (at least the ones I engaged in convo with) could work a room drumming up business.

    On another note, while I have yet to run into a known provider in public, I do wonder on the other hand, what the exchange or engagement would be like while being out with a well known provider (or, former) in a public setting or place and running into one of you gents?

    Tyrion.

    Quote Originally Posted by EroticM  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you mongers bumped into a provider you had a dream with while out and about locally. At a local grocery store, retail store, bar, etc?

    I was recently at a local grocery store with my wife when I saw a provider I had just had a dream with a few days earlier. She was at the end of an aisle heading to cash out and I don't believe she saw me.

    I quickly made a "bathroom" run so she wouldn't see me, especially with my wife. Yikes!!
    Last edited by Tyrion; 12-05-19 at 07:25. Reason: Change “Them” to EM

  12. #2818

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Jmoedb  [View Original Post]
    She was a great dream.
    Josh it's been forever maybe almost 2 years for me she was always a solid provider definitely hook up with her if I have her phone number LOL.

  13. #2817
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Have her message us on here

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    Mmm cherries! Out of the blue I get a facebook message from this little cock sucker. Now It's s been over a year since I had seen her but time has served her well. For those that know Tiffany know that she loves to suck the juice right out of you and swallows it all with a smile on her face. Best bbbjwsw that I've had in a while and in her words "I thought my lips were going numb sucking for so long". We did a QV because of my time constraints but we already have a date set for a much longer visit. She's Looking fine as hell since the last time we got together and her attitude was outstanding. I will report on our full visit soon. She doesn't advertise much these days but for those that know her it"s time to pay her a visit.
    She was a great dream.

  14. #2816

    Blast from the past

    Mmm cherries! Out of the blue I get a facebook message from this little cock sucker. Now It's s been over a year since I had seen her but time has served her well. For those that know Tiffany know that she loves to suck the juice right out of you and swallows it all with a smile on her face. Best bbbjwsw that I've had in a while and in her words "I thought my lips were going numb sucking for so long". We did a QV because of my time constraints but we already have a date set for a much longer visit. She's Looking fine as hell since the last time we got together and her attitude was outstanding. I will report on our full visit soon. She doesn't advertise much these days but for those that know her it"s time to pay her a visit.

  15. #2815

    Bumping into a provider

    Quote Originally Posted by GamerJohn  [View Original Post]
    Similar story in a well known large box store walked passed a provider I'd been with multiple times kind of like a bit of a shock she was with I guess a boyfriend I stared at her while passing she looked straight ahead but the guy was looking directly at me and I tried to keep a blank expression not to indicate I'd been fucking her or anything like that so maybe he thinks I'm just some creep checking out the sexy girlfriend I looked away and kept moving now I get just a slight bit of paranoia when I'm out and about sometimes and I really don't want to come across one who comes up to me and starts talking or asking when I'm going to call them!
    I haven't had the experience of meeting a provider in a public place not associated with a "date" but I have had a few interesting conversations about such an occurrence. In one case a provider told me that if we ever saw one another in public, including Publix, that she would ignore me and I was to do likewise. Another one instructed me that if we met in public to address her by her real name which she then provided along with some additional detail in case I needed it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape