Thread: Ripoff Reports
+
Add Report
Results 331 to 345 of 564
-
12-07-19 09:50 #234Senior Member

Posts: 1112That sucks that it happened. But it is part of the lifestyle and everyone has had it happen to them. I tend to stay with the same few girls and don't pay them until the deed has been accomplished. I've never not paid them but I have given less than they were told due to performance. Cash is always best, but I've sent money via PayPal, FB messenger but only to the ones I know.
Originally Posted by Sunny1966
[View Original Post]
Show them the money then put it away. If they want the money they going to stay. I'd never send money via electronical means until after.
I am curious as to what your bank and your app did about reporting the theft. Did you recover to money? When you went to the hotel to report her as a hooker, what did you say and what was the response?
You can pm me if you don't want to answer on this post.
Good luck and safe dreams.
T-Man.
-
12-07-19 07:32 #233Senior Member

Posts: 468http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...y/526114573879
Originally Posted by Sunny1966
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-19 19:15 #232Senior Member

Posts: 140Yes cash ap scammers
I received the same message only cash ap and pay portion upfront. Just ignore those ads.
Originally Posted by Mongerlicious
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-19 18:34 #231Regular Member

Posts: 47If you had been on this site a little longer you would know that what you did is something most of us who have been here a while would never do! Live and learn.
Originally Posted by Sunny1966
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-19 14:40 #230Banned Member

Posts: 608Scammer
You posted neither a link or the pic that you "thankfully grabbed" that would help anyone else that is mongering. So really I am not sure how valuable your post really is. The post's for Kate that show 2 cute girls is shouting scam as I did contact her and she told me a cash app was necessary and even though I am smart enough to ignore what is clearly a scam. There has been multiple posts in this forum that explains NEVER USE A CASH APP FOR THESE girls.
Originally Posted by Sunny1966
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-19 13:55 #229Senior Member

Posts: 468Kate the scammer
So today I'm looking in the Daytona area and come across Kate.
I reach out and agree to pick her up outside a store on MLK in the hood.
Kate tells me she is staying at the days inn on us 1 so we do our 100 cash app.
And away we go. Once moving she says she has lost her key and will need me to hide so mgmt.
Doesn't throw her out for traffic. I'm eager to obildge only to have her exit and start walking away from the hotel.
With my Mario.
I go back to the days inn and advise she is a hooker and then proceed to report the theft to cash app and my bank.
Kate has gone ghost and is not responding but thankfully I grabbed a nice pic of her outside the store for future uses and annomous law enforcement tips.
Stay as far away as you can from this girl and keep your Mario's safe!
-
12-02-19 23:38 #228Senior Member

Posts: 158Another example
Here's another way scammers try to monetise the information gap: http://archive.ph/aVz15.
Originally Posted by NbWill
[View Original Post]
By pimping a fake hookup site.
Loved the title though. I wonder if scammers have Freudian slips?
-
12-02-19 15:03 #227Senior Member

Posts: 941And gift card not cash.
Some providers from south America list in kg and cm.
Originally Posted by NewAgain
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-19 11:21 #226

Posts: 1286Benefits of scammers
Emails, phone numbers and in some cases, deposits or other info. You would be amazed what can be derived from a few nuggets of info. I use a text app that also makes calls, burried deep in my phone. I used to keep a mongering phone, but that was too hard to explain when uncovered accidently.
Emails and numbers can be sold off on the black web. And the ones that require a deposit, well shame on any monger that falls for that.
Here are the quick tells it is a scammer:
Location: downtown, in your area, anywhere you want me, online, FL.
Height: listed in CM not feet or inches.
Weight: listed in KG not lbs.
Images that don't match, or have a gmail.com address on them directly.
And if they are knockout fucking georgous. We are NOT that lucky!
Originally Posted by NbWill
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-19 11:18 #225

Posts: 1286Pressure
Well, there is pressure now for sure. LOL I will try to do my best. Had a family weekend some took off from my monger duties, but should start another one in a day or two!
Originally Posted by HelloJoshua
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-19 12:39 #224Senior Member

Posts: 158Another red flag
Gentlemen, let me add another red flag to your scam-detecting arsenal. Scammers have recently been posting adds with pictures such as in this ad:
http://archive.ph/blx5K
*Note that I haven't researched this particular ad thoroughly so I'm not definitively claiming it's fake. I currently consider it "suspicious" and present it here for illustrative purposes only.
The red flag in this example ad is that all of the pictures have text ("Rebecca" in this case) added to them. The reason scammers do this is to fool TinEye and similar image matching engines.
However, some legitimate providers will occasionally do the same, especially with phone numbers. Sometimes they want their number to accompany their picture for ease of contact, and sometimes they want to make it more difficult for others to repurpose their photos.
So while adding text to photos doesn't guarantee a fake, I do consider it a red flag, especially when it's every photo.
Unrelated: do you blokes ever establish numerical significance to your posts? You know, like it's your 100th or 1000th post so you want it to be particularly meaningful? I just noticed that this is post 151 for me, so I have this weird compulsion to give a shout out to Bacardi. NewAgain has a big one coming up soon. I'm expecting great things from that post. No pressure brother, lol!
-
12-01-19 12:04 #223Senior Member

Posts: 617One question
What is that scammers get out of that? Phone numbers to hack? Emails to spam? I am just curious. Any spammers out there that want to enlighten us? .
-
12-01-19 10:43 #222Senior Member

Posts: 341Thank you!
Thank you for your time and effort in sharing your words of wisdom. Much appreciated.
Originally Posted by HelloJoshua
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-19 17:12 #221Senior Member

Posts: 158Spotting the Scam, part 3
http://archive.ph/FBBCu
Now that you've scanned through the ad, if you still think it might be real, the next thing you do is read the forum. There's really no shortcutting this one. In fact, you should have been reading the forum all along and know if she's been reviewed or not. This is important because many ads don't list names to search, so it helps if you've already read all available reviews and clicked on the links within (which good reviews should have) so you know who's being discussed and can connect names with ads. You can also search other forums / review sites, and look for that provider's ads on other sites as well.
There are still plausible reasons why real ads have red flags in them. But the totality of the red flags in scamming ads is usually pretty overwhelming. I've often felt real ads could be fakes (Christian was one, http://archive.ph/Z5klv) but I'm not sure I've ever thought that a fake ad was real. Then again, I am an absolute dick to these scammers (going out of my way to waste their time) so I have a great deal of experience perusing ads, fake and real. Until you build up your own experience base, it's likely that you'll think some fake ads are real. Or perhaps you're on an escort ad site that gives you very little information. Some sites are pictures and phone numbers only. Some sites are just a line or two of text and a phone number. What do you do then?
I recommend you download and install an anonymous texting app and text them. Remember, the scammers are trying to monetise these fake ads, so at some point you'll be asked for a deposit or an up-front payment. That's your cue to eject (or keep them texting to waste their time), because in our tiny mongering bubbleverse, a deposit means you are being ripped off.
In closing, treat provider ads with skepticism. Until you get a practiced eye for scam-spotting, it doesn't hurt to assume all ads are fake until the preponderance of evidence convinces you otherwise. Look at the totality of red flags in their ads, read the forum/s, and text them anonymously if you still aren't sure. Note that scammers are growing ever more sophisticated in their tactics, and this guide is based on Volusia County mongering in late 2019. It will probably need to be updated for other locales or as time passes. Also note that this little tutorial was written to help you avoid falling prey to scammers who post fake ads. Additional actions should be taken to mitigate other hobby hazards, but these lay outside the scope of this missive and are generally covered throughout the length and breadth of this forum. So RTFF!
Since I certainly haven't provided every possible tip for spotting fake ads, by all means suggest modifications to what I've written, or offer some scam-spotting tips of your own.
Cheers!
-
11-30-19 16:45 #220Senior Member

Posts: 158Spotting the Scam, part 2
http://archive.ph/FBBCu
The "I see" field looks fine in our example ad, as not much could be gleaned from any selection. I suppose it would be weird if the ad only selected "couples," but I could see a real provider selecting the wrong button too.
The "Race / Regionality" and "Hair Color" fields also look fine, since they obviously match the pics. Scammers will often get ethnicity wrong, but real providers seldom do. Hair color isn't a good metric since real providers change their hair color all the time.
And now the "Accepted Payment Methods" field. Very few real Volusia providers accept all of these payment forms. Just 18 months ago, all real providers were cash-only. Now it's common for real providers to accept CashApp, Vemno, and maybe one or two others. But remember, a scammer is trying to monetise their fake ad, so they will almost always list some form of web-based payment. Currently, if the only method listed is cash, the add is usually real. This is slowly changing, however, as the scammers get more sophisticated. A few fakes only list "Cash" but will ask for a CashApp deposit when you contact them (more on that later).
The "Available For" and "Hours" fields look fine, and not much can usually be gleaned from these anyway, plus legitimate providers mess these up too.
Now for the "Location" field. First off, if the stated location is something generic like "in your area" or "Downtown," the ad is most likely a scam. However, scammers are getting more sophisticated, like in our example of "Daytona," and are sending ads targeting specific communities. So something specific like "ISB" or "Beachside Daytona" can no longer be a reliable indication of a real ad. But again, a generic location is almost always a fake.
The "Weight" field in our example looks okay. If the weight is listed in kilograms, the ad is fake. If the weight is way off, it could be fake, but real providers sometimes typo this field too.
The "Bust / Waist / Hips" in our example is a red flag. Clearly the dimensions listed, which are nearly cylindrical, do not match the lass in the pictures. This field is also susceptible to provider typos as well.
The "Breasts," "Grooming down under," "Piercing," and "Tattoos" fields all look fine, as they generally match the pictures. Here you're looking for obvious errors, like an ad of a lassy all tatted up stating "Tattoos: none".
Ah, the narrative. The one in our example is particularly bad: "I'm 27 yrs old single mom looking for a sexy guy who can suck my thick pussy fuck me hard satisfy me. I love to suck only real guy. All guys is welcome. I can host but must be discreet. Age no matter. I can host anytim Text me 862***2074". Again, compare this drivel to ads you know are real. Clearly the author is not a native English speaker. The lack of articles (like the word "the") smacks of a Russian, Ukrainian, or similar scammer troll. The over-the-top crass and tasteless prose is also a major red flag. Be especially wary when the ad states something like "need a real man with huge dick to satisfy me". No real provider (unless she's an idiot) would purposefully scare off 90% of her potential customers this way.
The "Activities this service provider may enjoy" section appears to have every option selected. This is common for fakes but less common for real providers with real limitations and personal preferences.
Now the "Call Me" button. Again, the majority of real ads will have local area codes (386, 321, 407, and 904). The majority of fake ads will not.










Reply With Quote






