Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 562 of 930 FirstFirst ... 62 462 512 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 612 662 ... LastLast
Results 8,416 to 8,430 of 13942
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5527
    shill for a website


    Posts: 175

    Comign through, sincitytouchin?

    https://afterdarkads.com/index.php?v...838&cityid=191

    Anyone seen her?

    Pics check out as does the number, I can't find reviews but she is everyplace. We talked by phone and she seriously sounds like a sweetheart.

    Looking for anyone with recent contact, worried the pics are "out of date" by a decade, man I hope not tho!

  2. #5526
    I saw her at the hardrock. Nice body tiny. Had a good time, ill see her again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Whisper779  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? I'm about to bite.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/je-escort-las-vegas-561937

  3. #5525
    Quote Originally Posted by Amun5  [View Original Post]
    What did you say to her when she asked for a reference.
    She didn't ask me. Maybe tell her you heard about her name at this website. I told her about it last time we visited.

  4. #5524
    Quote Originally Posted by FragmaStah  [View Original Post]
    Going to vegas in about two months and was wondering about this girl: https://tryst.link/escort/heaven-508.

    I've heard from some SW'ers that tryst is pretty reliable.
    My experience with trying to hook up with her is an absolute fail. She wants you to send selfies and Photo I'd (I blurred all my info except the photo) I did it twice for her and I stopped since she don't respond at all. Maybe I am just unlucky but YMMV!

  5. #5523
    Quote Originally Posted by Whisper779  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? I'm about to bite.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/je-escort-las-vegas-561937
    She looks really good. Hope you see her and report back.

  6. #5522

    Cim

    Any digits for a lady that will do CIM at Vegas? There next week M-are.

  7. #5521

    Jess

    Anyone seen this one? I'm about to bite.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/je-escort-las-vegas-561937

  8. #5520
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570
    Quote Originally Posted by FragmaStah  [View Original Post]
    Going to vegas in about two months and was wondering about this girl: https://tryst.link/escort/heaven-508.

    I've heard from some SW'ers that tryst is pretty reliable.
    I've seen a lot of ads there for providers that I know are real and reliable.

  9. #5519

    May sweet may

    Quote Originally Posted by CaliGolfer  [View Original Post]
    She's been super responsive and was curious for feedback anyone seen her? PD has good reviews was just looking for feedback from why'all on here, definitely pricey but was curious if worth it.

    www.mysweetmay.com
    Definitely a great experience, she it's super petite and she will do Whatever it takes to get you satisfied, her rate it's really high now, I won't pay that much, I saw her 2 years ago for 3 benjis and was reasonable.

  10. #5518

    Definitely

    Quote Originally Posted by CaliGolfer  [View Original Post]
    She's been super responsive and was curious for feedback anyone seen her? PD has good reviews was just looking for feedback from why'all on here, definitely pricey but was curious if worth it.

    www.mysweetmay.com
    She's a sweetheart and definitely a must experience. At least IMHO.

    Just checked her site, price has gone up since I seen her. Tells me not only myself think she's worth it, but other guys are paying her asking price.
    Last edited by Asobou; 11-29-19 at 21:44. Reason: Add comment

  11. #5517

    Sweet May. Thai Treat

    She's been super responsive and was curious for feedback anyone seen her? PD has good reviews was just looking for feedback from why'all on here, definitely pricey but was curious if worth it.

    www.mysweetmay.com

  12. #5516
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliGolfer  [View Original Post]
    Was curious if anyone has experience with either of these 2 from Private Delights. Met a few girls from PD when I've been in town before and going to be back soon looking for new suggestions, appreciate any feedback you have.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...as/Parislove88

    https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...scorts/1502037

    Gabby has been super responsive and chatty but seems to good to be true.
    I'd be cautious about Gaby. It's been my experience that when they advertise they take credit cards that it's usually an agency and the pics are fake. YMMV.

  13. #5515

    She doesn't look like a rip off

    Quote Originally Posted by RileySmom  [View Original Post]
    http://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/fe...e/409636452218

    I've chatted with her a bit, and get the feeling she truly is from the Midwest.
    For obvious reason. TOFTT. Just not my team.

  14. #5514

    La Rue

    Finally got a chance to see La Rue. I must say she is incredible. Great personality, dresses well, smells nice and performance was fantastic. Easy set up too over email and text.

    https://laruemccay.com/mobile/

  15. #5513

    Can anyone give a recommendation on.

    http://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/fe...e/409636452218

    I've chatted with her a bit, and get the feeling she truly is from the Midwest.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape