Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 562 of 930 FirstFirst ... 62 462 512 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 612 662 ... LastLast
Results 8,416 to 8,430 of 13940
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5525
    Quote Originally Posted by Amun5  [View Original Post]
    What did you say to her when she asked for a reference.
    She didn't ask me. Maybe tell her you heard about her name at this website. I told her about it last time we visited.

  2. #5524
    Quote Originally Posted by FragmaStah  [View Original Post]
    Going to vegas in about two months and was wondering about this girl: https://tryst.link/escort/heaven-508.

    I've heard from some SW'ers that tryst is pretty reliable.
    My experience with trying to hook up with her is an absolute fail. She wants you to send selfies and Photo I'd (I blurred all my info except the photo) I did it twice for her and I stopped since she don't respond at all. Maybe I am just unlucky but YMMV!

  3. #5523
    Quote Originally Posted by Whisper779  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? I'm about to bite.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/je-escort-las-vegas-561937
    She looks really good. Hope you see her and report back.

  4. #5522

    Cim

    Any digits for a lady that will do CIM at Vegas? There next week M-are.

  5. #5521

    Jess

    Anyone seen this one? I'm about to bite.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/je-escort-las-vegas-561937

  6. #5520
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570
    Quote Originally Posted by FragmaStah  [View Original Post]
    Going to vegas in about two months and was wondering about this girl: https://tryst.link/escort/heaven-508.

    I've heard from some SW'ers that tryst is pretty reliable.
    I've seen a lot of ads there for providers that I know are real and reliable.

  7. #5519

    May sweet may

    Quote Originally Posted by CaliGolfer  [View Original Post]
    She's been super responsive and was curious for feedback anyone seen her? PD has good reviews was just looking for feedback from why'all on here, definitely pricey but was curious if worth it.

    www.mysweetmay.com
    Definitely a great experience, she it's super petite and she will do Whatever it takes to get you satisfied, her rate it's really high now, I won't pay that much, I saw her 2 years ago for 3 benjis and was reasonable.

  8. #5518

    Definitely

    Quote Originally Posted by CaliGolfer  [View Original Post]
    She's been super responsive and was curious for feedback anyone seen her? PD has good reviews was just looking for feedback from why'all on here, definitely pricey but was curious if worth it.

    www.mysweetmay.com
    She's a sweetheart and definitely a must experience. At least IMHO.

    Just checked her site, price has gone up since I seen her. Tells me not only myself think she's worth it, but other guys are paying her asking price.
    Last edited by Asobou; 11-29-19 at 21:44. Reason: Add comment

  9. #5517

    Sweet May. Thai Treat

    She's been super responsive and was curious for feedback anyone seen her? PD has good reviews was just looking for feedback from why'all on here, definitely pricey but was curious if worth it.

    www.mysweetmay.com

  10. #5516
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliGolfer  [View Original Post]
    Was curious if anyone has experience with either of these 2 from Private Delights. Met a few girls from PD when I've been in town before and going to be back soon looking for new suggestions, appreciate any feedback you have.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...as/Parislove88

    https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...scorts/1502037

    Gabby has been super responsive and chatty but seems to good to be true.
    I'd be cautious about Gaby. It's been my experience that when they advertise they take credit cards that it's usually an agency and the pics are fake. YMMV.

  11. #5515

    She doesn't look like a rip off

    Quote Originally Posted by RileySmom  [View Original Post]
    http://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/fe...e/409636452218

    I've chatted with her a bit, and get the feeling she truly is from the Midwest.
    For obvious reason. TOFTT. Just not my team.

  12. #5514

    La Rue

    Finally got a chance to see La Rue. I must say she is incredible. Great personality, dresses well, smells nice and performance was fantastic. Easy set up too over email and text.

    https://laruemccay.com/mobile/

  13. #5513

    Can anyone give a recommendation on.

    http://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/fe...e/409636452218

    I've chatted with her a bit, and get the feeling she truly is from the Midwest.

  14. #5512
    Regular Member


    Posts: 21

    Reference

    Quote Originally Posted by SnoopIn  [View Original Post]
    Found this gem on erotic monkey. She's a super cool girl. Her name is Lillie. She's very accommodating and I'll definitely see her again. She also some times hangs around Tropicana. Treat her nice guys. Her username is in the title check her out. Seriously the best experience I've had since moving out here 3 years ago.
    What did you say to her when she asked for a reference.

  15. #5511

    Kelly: great service, fair price

    Quote Originally Posted by Killian11  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if you got any useful feedback on this one? Looks like a great find. Any details you can share?
    Thanks so much for this post. So glad I went this far back in the forum to find her.

    Contacted her at 9 am to set up for an hour. Agreed on 1 pm. She text an hour later to tell me it would have to be 1:30. All good I didn't have any other plans except gambling. It gets closer to 1:30 and she texted to let me know would be another 15 min. No problem, originally she wanted my room number but I talked her into meeting by the lobby elevators. I held her hand til we get to the room (Lewd as fuck, I know). Really sweet girl with a wild side. We both took a hit off a Sativa cart that I had. That really seemed to get her going then she strips off and asks for the money up front. I mean she was naked by that point so whatever, $$ for the hr, no negotiations, no upsells.

    Next thing I know she's sucking me off and then I got on the bed and she rode me for a good while. Did doggy for a bit but I wasn't feeling it so I got her to get back on top. She finished me off in her mouth after quite a long blowjob with some breaks for fondling and titty sucking. Nice tits on the small side but perky enough. I could tell she was getting kind of tired of sucking but she finished strong really eager to get me to blow and I had probably the biggest load of my life. CIM but with a condom on the whole time which I don't mind that much, I think it would a been stupid not to use one.

    Anyway, I'm rambling. Great chick, nice body, cute face, awesome personality. Price was fair, we went slow enough I managed to go about 45 min but she did try to get aggressive at times and the finish, like I said, was great. She showered and left.

    I was nervous as fuck but damn so glad I took the chance.

    9/10 would recommend. Only verification was asking me over text if I was a cop LOL. Very responsive over text as well.

    That was my first experience with anything like this, not even done any massage parlors. This is my first post as well, hope my report gives someone else the courage to hit her up. You won't regret it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape