Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 17,221 to 17,235 of 28084
-
12-04-19 13:03 #10864Senior Member

Posts: 348Same questions. What's the session like?
Originally Posted by GdAloha
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-19 22:35 #10863Senior Member

Posts: 479Grooming
If you get waxed, you will be too sore to get an HE unless that is before, hehe.
Originally Posted by Diegoman619
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-19 18:50 #10862Senior Member

Posts: 78Escondido
I used to visit oriental therapy and escondido health spa a lot.
Jessica and penny were my faves from there. Is there anything of that quality left in escondido? I like it if they look decent but provide excellent service like they used to.
-
12-03-19 11:38 #10861Senior Member

Posts: 285Natalie (s)
It seems there are a couple of active Natalie FBSM providers. LOL. One Asian, works near HH, and the other from MO circa 2017. Not sure if she does the BDSM thing.
Originally Posted by RolfTorren
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-19 10:26 #10860Regular Member

Posts: 21Any info on this one?
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/123806
I saw Mia a couple of months ago as well and it wasn't great. Very mechanical and distant. Her body is amazing tho but meh. I thought about seeing her again but knowing she's very distant, is a no to me.
-
12-03-19 00:14 #10859Senior Member

Posts: 654Natalie
Natalie is cute but not stunning. She has an IG account. Just look for Lady Bella. Not sure about the huge bolt ons. Are we talking of another Natalie. The one who has the dual personality of Domme and standard FBSM provider has an average rack. She gives a great massage and an exceptional finish with nude body slides. She's definitely one of my local faves.
Originally Posted by ArrogantBstrd
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-19 00:10 #10858Senior Member

Posts: 654Mia
I saw Mia a couple of times at HH. Amazing tanned and toned body. But I was hoping she would warm up on a second visit particularly with a generous tip the first time. However I found her kind of distant even though I was respectful. Hot or not I didn't try a third time.
Originally Posted by KMatthews521
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-19 19:16 #10857Banned Member

Posts: 3075Emma
Does anyone know if this is the same Emma from (previously from) HH? There is no Emma now with the HH group. There were many good reviews on an Emma on HH's website.
If this was the same Emma, looks like she is now with Cinder's group.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/138547
-
12-02-19 16:26 #10856Senior Member

Posts: 285Natalie claims Filipina / Mexicana. I saw her when she was at MO a couple of years ago. Huge bolt-ons. Used to offer Nuru. Not sure if she still does.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-19 11:22 #10855Senior Member

Posts: 60Mo
MO used to have very good line-up: Sammy, Ariana, and Alana who used to provide FS before working for MO. I have been intrigued about HH but it seemed that MO and HH are more like apprenticeships for girls who want to open their own massage business.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-19 11:00 #10854Banned Member

Posts: 3075Mia and Natalie
Natalie and Mia do not share the same space. Natalie has never worked at HH. Natalie used to work with MO when they were based out of North Park. Yes, some of her pictures are not attractive, but she is pretty, has a great body, and her service is top notch IMO.
Originally Posted by JayDwn
[View Original Post]
I'm not sure about the marketing strategy.
-
12-01-19 22:19 #10853Senior Member

Posts: 130I've noticed Natalie's ads. Had she been at HH as well? She has some photos that I don't find attractive at all and others that are super hot. I actually thought it was two different girls until right now when I saw her website. Do Natalie and Mia work together or in the same space?
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
Regarding the Asian / Latina thing. I had never thought of this before, but it could be a marketing decision their part, right? I know a fair amount of Latinx people who could pass for being partially of Asian descent. So, if one has a bit ethnic ambiguity to their look, why not market yourself to a clientele that includes both proclivities, right?
-
12-01-19 21:23 #10852Banned Member

Posts: 3075Her fees are:
Originally Posted by GdAloha
[View Original Post]
$100 for 15 minutes.
$140 for 30 minutes.
$180 for 45 minutes.
Add $20 for body slides.
I believed she is running a $20 off for Dec specials. Another monger posted $80 for 15 minutes.
-
12-01-19 19:15 #10851Senior Member

Posts: 350Mia
Just got back from seeing Mia. Her body is incredible. Face is definitely where you can see her age but still cute. It was 80 for 15 minutes so she definitely doesn't do 60 for HH.
-
12-01-19 16:07 #10850Banned Member

Posts: 3075Mia
She say she's Latina / Asian, but she looks more Latina to me. If she has any Asian mixed it's probably Filipina.
Originally Posted by JayDwn
[View Original Post]
Another hottie is Natalie. She also claims to be Latina / Asian. She gives a great massage, b2 b body slides, etc. YMMV. She too is hot, sexy. Natalie is younger than Mia, but Mia has a tighter body IMO.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/132108












Reply With Quote






