Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
16192789494
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10864
    Quote Originally Posted by GdAloha  [View Original Post]
    Wow, I got to see her. What's the damage for the half or full hour?
    Same questions. What's the session like?

  2. #10863

    Grooming

    Quote Originally Posted by Diegoman619  [View Original Post]
    Don't know if this is the right board, but any massage places, or independents that offer manscaping with a happy end?
    If you get waxed, you will be too sore to get an HE unless that is before, hehe.

  3. #10862

    Escondido

    I used to visit oriental therapy and escondido health spa a lot.

    Jessica and penny were my faves from there. Is there anything of that quality left in escondido? I like it if they look decent but provide excellent service like they used to.

  4. #10861

    Natalie (s)

    Quote Originally Posted by RolfTorren  [View Original Post]
    Natalie is cute but not stunning. She has an IG account. Just look for Lady Bella. Not sure about the huge bolt ons. Are we talking of another Natalie. The one who has the dual personality of Domme and standard FBSM provider has an average rack. She gives a great massage and an exceptional finish with nude body slides. She's definitely one of my local faves.
    It seems there are a couple of active Natalie FBSM providers. LOL. One Asian, works near HH, and the other from MO circa 2017. Not sure if she does the BDSM thing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5d21d126ca1887941c616cce8d31a7d2.jpeg‎  

  5. #10860

    Any info on this one?

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/123806

    I saw Mia a couple of months ago as well and it wasn't great. Very mechanical and distant. Her body is amazing tho but meh. I thought about seeing her again but knowing she's very distant, is a no to me.

  6. #10859

    Natalie

    Natalie is cute but not stunning. She has an IG account. Just look for Lady Bella. Not sure about the huge bolt ons. Are we talking of another Natalie. The one who has the dual personality of Domme and standard FBSM provider has an average rack. She gives a great massage and an exceptional finish with nude body slides. She's definitely one of my local faves.

    Quote Originally Posted by ArrogantBstrd  [View Original Post]
    Natalie claims Filipina / Mexicana. I saw her when she was at MO a couple of years ago. Huge bolt-ons. Used to offer Nuru. Not sure if she still does.

  7. #10858

    Mia

    I saw Mia a couple of times at HH. Amazing tanned and toned body. But I was hoping she would warm up on a second visit particularly with a generous tip the first time. However I found her kind of distant even though I was respectful. Hot or not I didn't try a third time.

    Quote Originally Posted by KMatthews521  [View Original Post]
    Just got back from seeing Mia. Her body is incredible. Face is definitely where you can see her age but still cute. It was 80 for 15 minutes so she definitely doesn't do 60 for HH.

  8. #10857

    Emma

    Does anyone know if this is the same Emma from (previously from) HH? There is no Emma now with the HH group. There were many good reviews on an Emma on HH's website.

    If this was the same Emma, looks like she is now with Cinder's group.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/138547

  9. #10856
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    She say she's Latina / Asian, but she looks more Latina to me. If she has any Asian mixed it's probably Filipina.

    Another hottie is Natalie. She also claims to be Latina / Asian. She gives a great massage, b2 b body slides, etc. YMMV. She too is hot, sexy. Natalie is younger than Mia, but Mia has a tighter body IMO.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/132108
    Natalie claims Filipina / Mexicana. I saw her when she was at MO a couple of years ago. Huge bolt-ons. Used to offer Nuru. Not sure if she still does.

  10. #10855

    Mo

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Natalie and Mia do not share the same space. Natalie has never worked at HH. Natalie used to work with MO when they were based out of North Park. Yes, some of her pictures are not attractive, but she is pretty, has a great body, and her service is top notch IMO.

    I'm not sure about the marketing strategy.
    MO used to have very good line-up: Sammy, Ariana, and Alana who used to provide FS before working for MO. I have been intrigued about HH but it seemed that MO and HH are more like apprenticeships for girls who want to open their own massage business.

  11. #10854

    Mia and Natalie

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDwn  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed Natalie's ads. Had she been at HH as well? She has some photos that I don't find attractive at all and others that are super hot. I actually thought it was two different girls until right now when I saw her website. Do Natalie and Mia work together or in the same space?

    Regarding the Asian / Latina thing. I had never thought of this before, but it could be a marketing decision their part, right? I know a fair amount of Latinx people who could pass for being partially of Asian descent. So, if one has a bit ethnic ambiguity to their look, why not market yourself to a clientele that includes both proclivities, right?
    Natalie and Mia do not share the same space. Natalie has never worked at HH. Natalie used to work with MO when they were based out of North Park. Yes, some of her pictures are not attractive, but she is pretty, has a great body, and her service is top notch IMO.

    I'm not sure about the marketing strategy.

  12. #10853
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    She say she's Latina / Asian, but she looks more Latina to me. If she has any Asian mixed it's probably Filipina.

    Another hottie is Natalie. She also claims to be Latina / Asian. She gives a great massage, b2 b body slides, etc. YMMV. She too is hot, sexy. Natalie is younger than Mia, but Mia has a tighter body IMO.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/132108
    I've noticed Natalie's ads. Had she been at HH as well? She has some photos that I don't find attractive at all and others that are super hot. I actually thought it was two different girls until right now when I saw her website. Do Natalie and Mia work together or in the same space?

    Regarding the Asian / Latina thing. I had never thought of this before, but it could be a marketing decision their part, right? I know a fair amount of Latinx people who could pass for being partially of Asian descent. So, if one has a bit ethnic ambiguity to their look, why not market yourself to a clientele that includes both proclivities, right?

  13. #10852
    Quote Originally Posted by GdAloha  [View Original Post]
    Wow, I got to see her. What's the damage for the half or full hour?
    Her fees are:

    $100 for 15 minutes.

    $140 for 30 minutes.

    $180 for 45 minutes.

    Add $20 for body slides.

    I believed she is running a $20 off for Dec specials. Another monger posted $80 for 15 minutes.

  14. #10851

    Mia

    Just got back from seeing Mia. Her body is incredible. Face is definitely where you can see her age but still cute. It was 80 for 15 minutes so she definitely doesn't do 60 for HH.

  15. #10850

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDwn  [View Original Post]
    Is Mia Asian or Latina?
    She say she's Latina / Asian, but she looks more Latina to me. If she has any Asian mixed it's probably Filipina.

    Another hottie is Natalie. She also claims to be Latina / Asian. She gives a great massage, b2 b body slides, etc. YMMV. She too is hot, sexy. Natalie is younger than Mia, but Mia has a tighter body IMO.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/132108

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape