Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
16192789494
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10856

    Grooming

    Don't know if this is the right board, but any massage places, or independents that offer manscaping with a happy end?

  2. #10855

    Mia 411

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Yes, formerly with HH.
    And that review. . 6 hh. That can't be accurate, right?

  3. #10854

    Mia 411

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Yes, formerly with HH.
    Is Mia Asian or Latina?

  4. #10853

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by RolfTorren  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Mia who used to be at HH?
    Yes, formerly with HH.

  5. #10852

    Mia

    Is this the same Mia who used to be at HH?

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    That is her in the pictures. Mia is in her 30's, hot, sexy, with a banging body. Service may be business like until she gets to know you. HJ release with awesome body slides. YMMV. I recommend.

  6. #10851
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    That is her in the pictures. Mia is in her 30's, hot, sexy, with a banging body. Service may be business like until she gets to know you. HJ release with awesome body slides. YMMV. I recommend.
    Wow, I got to see her. What's the damage for the half or full hour?

  7. #10850

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDwn  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with Mia? https://sandiego.rubratings.com/149980.
    That is her in the pictures. Mia is in her 30's, hot, sexy, with a banging body. Service may be business like until she gets to know you. HJ release with awesome body slides. YMMV. I recommend.

  8. #10849

    Mia 411?

    Anyone have any experience with Mia? https://sandiego.rubratings.com/149980.

  9. #10848

    I'm on this board too much

    One of the shopping deal sites I am on had this headline for a Fredricks of Hollywood sale: "60% off Lingerie + FS at Fredericks".

    I had to read the next paragraph to understand that "FS" meant "Free Shipping."

    I spend too much time on this board.

  10. #10847
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshLovesBBJ  [View Original Post]
    I had the exact same experience! It took me forever to find her actual apartment. Did she tell you about her ex who was in prison? LOL. She did text me the next day telling me that I could have CFS for double the donation of the massage. Nope.
    She talked about him extensively. Part of me was wondering if the crazy bastard was going to kick the door in and stab me in throat.

  11. #10846
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    I was getting a massage at one of my $40/ hr AMP and was told that Yeliya Spa on Clairemont Mesa Blvd was shut down. I don't know the reasons or specifics.

    I was in the Clairemont Mesa area this morning and went to spa to check it out and the space is completely emptied.
    I talked to Leanna earlier tonight after I read this and she confirmed it's shut down. She was told it was being turned into a restaurant but she didn't sound like she believed it. For now she's bouncing around to other spas and is thinking of opening her own place. I was just there last week so I guess I was one of the lucky ones who got in before it was gone.

  12. #10845
    Quote Originally Posted by SdfitLife  [View Original Post]
    Yes that's her! Do you happen have a link to an ad or contact info? Thanks in advance!
    Chelsea has been posting on RR.

  13. #10844

    Yeliya Spa Clairemont Mesa Blvd

    I was getting a massage at one of my $40/ hr AMP and was told that Yeliya Spa on Clairemont Mesa Blvd was shut down. I don't know the reasons or specifics.

    I was in the Clairemont Mesa area this morning and went to spa to check it out and the space is completely emptied.

  14. #10843

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by SdfitLife  [View Original Post]
    Decided to roll the dice and try something. She was easy enough to get ahold of. She works out of her place which is a secure building so she'll have to come down form her place to let you in. I was awkwardly standing in front of an elevator for about 5 minutes and contemplated bailing. The pics are definitely however, I imagined her face looking different. I enjoy a well kept woman and this girl had finger and toenails that looked like they were cut with glass. Her hair was disheveled and Her makeup looked old. We get to her place, make a little small talk and I proceed to disrobe after that. I always like to have a release at the beginning and the end so that I can enjoy the massage a little better. She said that wouldn't be a problem and there wouldn't be any extra charges. She proceeded to give me a lackluster rundown and her nails were so jagged and sharp I though she poking my balls with needles at one point. She doesn't have a massage table and her dog is nuts. As I was trying to enjoy the massage the little started gnawing on my hand. I had to complain about 3-4 times before she put him away. By that point the mood had gone south. She talked for the entire massage about how much she hates doing this, her relationships, not having enough money etc. I passed on the second release and got out of there ASAP. $ . 2 was the damage for an hr. Needless, to say I would not repeat. Wish I would've saved my money for yam yam who hit me up a few hours later.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...427/6198624097
    I had the exact same experience! It took me forever to find her actual apartment. Did she tell you about her ex who was in prison? LOL. She did text me the next day telling me that I could have CFS for double the donation of the massage. Nope.

  15. #10842
    Quote Originally Posted by JustThatGuy7  [View Original Post]
    I've only been to AMPs in OC and NY. Any recommendations? I've seen some good reviews about Lusk & A Spa. Do either of these give table showers? Thanks and will report back with full reviews from what you guys suggest!
    What's the place on Lusk called?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape