Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11330

    I was passing thru

    In town for a couple days and I made many inquiries but she was the only one with consistent communication. She is near the airport in a rundown notell. Got to the room there was another girl there so I inquired about a triple. They agreed for 1. 5 for hhr. Brandii is the girl in the pics but on a clean day. She is a little chubby, a couple sores and has meth movements. Her friend was a younger slim cute white girl with a noticeably blonde wig. Slim body with a six pack, little flat titties, and small plump butt. I was more interested in her than Brandii. They took out a couple toys and started playing with either. The blonde "air quotes" did not suck dick so I did not sample head game at all. Both allowed DATY but no anal. After playing them for a while, time to have fun. Started with the cute one in mish. She was really tight but took dick well. Brandii played with herself and watched as I punished her friend. Then went to double doggie which was hot and I could not last more than a couple switchbacks. Popped in hat and they cleaned me up. Brandii said that was her friends first time working which made sense. They were not clock watchers and very nice. Overall good time but would not repeat due to location. Happy hunting.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...s/177198498218

  2. #11329

    Oldie but goodie

    I've dreamed about the older half of this duo and it was a good one. Communications were good. Showed up at her safe incall location in a decent neighborhood and was greeted at the door. We were both a little nervous and were feeling each other out as far as potential LEO goes, but soon, trust was established and the dream began. If you're into kinky, vocal women who like it a little on the rough side, then she's a good candidate for your dream. Her skills were quite good and I had a very satisfying release to end my dream. Now that she has a partner, I might have to have a double dream. Will definitely be repeating.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...w/843132332303

  3. #11328
    Damage report?

    Quote Originally Posted by MekaleKahi  [View Original Post]
    Finally met Kandy tonight.

    Pros: Wwowowoowowowowoowowowowowoowowowowoowowowowoowowowowoww.

    Cons: 0.

    I don't even know where to start. BBBJ is boombastic, she's cute as a button, really gets into taking a jackhammering. Location is safe as can be, absolutely zero drama. Everything advertised is in fact on the menu. If you're sleeping on this one wake up and start dreaming already. This is the unicorn you are searching for.

    Ten stars. Will repeat as frequently as possible.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...t/301660412924

  4. #11327
    Quote Originally Posted by HilliardSucks  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this girl before? https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/443580322352.

    She's pretty cute kinda pricey but eh. I don't do this kinda thing super often anymore unfortunately.
    I noticed when looking on EscortFish that the phone # seems to have several different providers associated with it. Seemed a little sketch to me, but idk.

  5. #11326

    Anyone seen Rachel?

    I used to see tatted up Rachel a lot last year but she got out of the game. Was going to see if she wanted to make some extra $$ Anyone have her new number or a way to get in touch with her? Please PM me. Stay safe.

  6. #11325

    No Thanks!

    Umm, is this one going to pay us? I'll pass!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...u/294722884758

  7. #11324

    ★ Kandy ★

    Finally met Kandy tonight.

    Pros: Wwowowoowowowowoowowowowowoowowowowoowowowowoowowowowoww.

    Cons: 0.

    I don't even know where to start. BBBJ is boombastic, she's cute as a button, really gets into taking a jackhammering. Location is safe as can be, absolutely zero drama. Everything advertised is in fact on the menu. If you're sleeping on this one wake up and start dreaming already. This is the unicorn you are searching for.

    Ten stars. Will repeat as frequently as possible.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...t/301660412924

  8. #11323

    Sugar

    Had a visit with Sugar not too long ago. A bit more than I usually invest but because of the raving reviews I treated myself. Pros: Body to die for, perfection in every way. Thick and splendid. Photos are absolutely accurate. Safe location and no drama. Cons: I didn't quite have the same phenomenal experience as others. And I hate to be the one to dent the stellar reviews. BBBJ was serviceable but not on par with what I expected. Maybe she was just tired. I might would repeat if only because her body is out of this world, think "ghetto thick. " Too many others on my list and worth repeating before I go rushing back. If you're on the fence I'd say go for it, perhaps for the QV on the first visit. 80 qv 120 hh.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/727519041035

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...t/898192317985

  9. #11322

    Kassidddy

    I've always gone during slow times and have been double booked once or twice. Kitty does smell sometimes. Overall good gets the job done haven't had any bad experiences with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by JasperNewton  [View Original Post]
    Was down here for work a few weeks ago and decided to give Kassidddy a try.

    Pros:

    Pics are her.

    Donation was. 8 for a half that included bbbjcimws finish and cfs.

    Friendly disposition.

    Wasn't rushed.

    Decent hotel on the south side (that happened to be right across the expressway from where I was staying).

    Cons:

    Made me wait in my car in the parking lot for like 30 before she let me come up--I almost left.

    Had someone else in the bathroom taking a shower that she claimed was a roommate. I inquired after a 2 girl and she claimed that the other girl doesn't do that but doesn't mind that she does. Seemed fishy.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/069905000650

  10. #11321

    Screening doesn't have to be that invasive

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    If anyone of you guys ever went to a Screening process, Let me know what are the steps of a screening process. I want to visit a provider who has a screening process, but I'm a little skeptical.
    Like TLT mentioned, the screening process differs one from one provider to another. I've found that a reference or two from reputable / verifiable providers, a real ph #/ email, and a link to my LinkedIn profile satisfies 99.99% of them.

  11. #11320

    Lane baby

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrybrach  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. She's a decent provider when she's got her stuff together; meaning she's not in a dump and sharing rooms. She has decent curves and does the dead well. Last saw her room hoping off lane ave about 10 months ago.
    She visits lane as a SW. 20/30/40 roses. She is cute and short. If you must. 60 rosesqv then you go to 40 from then on. Guys need to stop at 80 roses on fine girls. I have 3 fine young white girls that I got down to 20. Sometimes I go to 40. Sometimes I got 30 for them. I take them sodas and candy wothoit them asking. They luv that crap. I can afford alot of fun times. So much I get worn out. Be smart dam. To be honest, all 3 girls were at 60/80/100 when I first met them.

  12. #11319

    Kassidddy

    Was down here for work a few weeks ago and decided to give Kassidddy a try.

    Pros:

    Pics are her.

    Donation was. 8 for a half that included bbbjcimws finish and cfs.

    Friendly disposition.

    Wasn't rushed.

    Decent hotel on the south side (that happened to be right across the expressway from where I was staying).

    Cons:

    Made me wait in my car in the parking lot for like 30 before she let me come up--I almost left.

    Had someone else in the bathroom taking a shower that she claimed was a roommate. I inquired after a 2 girl and she claimed that the other girl doesn't do that but doesn't mind that she does. Seemed fishy.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/069905000650

  13. #11318

    Screening

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    If anyone of you guys ever went to a Screening process, Let me know what are the steps of a screening process. I want to visit a provider who has a screening process, but I'm a little skeptical.
    Honestly, screening is a vague aspect in this hobby as I think the screening process differs one from one provider to another.

    One article said that the provider can screen you without you knowing; I guess researching your phone number. While others probably ask for references. And others want your name, name of your employer, your social security number, your girlfriend's / wife's blood type, your car's tire sizes, etc. Only way to know is to ask.

  14. #11317

    Provers Screening Clients?

    If anyone of you guys ever went to a Screening process, Let me know what are the steps of a screening process. I want to visit a provider who has a screening process, but I'm a little skeptical.

  15. #11316
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvSoftHands  [View Original Post]
    A year ago July I had one good date with her. Second date my guard was down & she did a cash & dash on me.
    I like them thick too. I use to visit Katie many years back. The last I saw her she seemed to have given in to the candy, a bit out of shape (even for her) homeless, hanging with DB's possibly fresh back from seeing her uncle. I've seen her recent ads and she looked a lot healthier. I never thought I see her recover but the recent pics she's posted seem to indicate so if they are recent pics. (which they seem to be). If anyone has had a recent experience I'd like to know more.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape