Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,971 to 29,985 of 41285
-
11-30-19 12:42 #11315Senior Member

Posts: 708Yeah. She's a decent provider when she's got her stuff together; meaning she's not in a dump and sharing rooms. She has decent curves and does the dead well. Last saw her room hoping off lane ave about 10 months ago.
Originally Posted by Duval01
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-19 12:15 #11314Senior Member

Posts: 405Christy & Beach Blonde
Christy used to live in the exact same trailer that I was in when I was so rudely interrupted by JSO. It is a trailer that was formerly owned by the girl advertising as "Beach Blonde with banging body", but the Trailer Park took ownership and evicted Christy. That is at the point that the Beach Blonde started doing business out of there.
Originally Posted by DMann815
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-19 12:01 #11313Senior Member

Posts: 74Not the same
This is a different chick. Probably the same park, though.
Originally Posted by DrewPark
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-19 11:44 #11312Senior Member

Posts: 2334Not sure if this is the same Beach and San Pablo trailer park girl but check out post #10962 here.
Originally Posted by DMann815
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-19 10:53 #11311Regular Member

Posts: 22Seeking ebony
Visiting town next weekend in search of ebony body rub possibly more. Would love some suggestions from the forum!
-
11-30-19 09:51 #11310Senior Member

Posts: 74Trailer Park Christy
Does anyone know if Christy is still around? It's the place off Beach near San Pablo. She sort of just disappeared. Not sure if she went legit, got uncled, or got bought out. Anyways, always had a solid time with her and hope their disappearance is for the best. Thanks.
Dmann.
-
11-30-19 08:22 #11309Senior Member

Posts: 127I know she was doing doubles with Jen. Did she pick up her oral skills?
Originally Posted by DonMagicJuan
[View Original Post]
Hey admin how do I delete this account?
-
11-30-19 00:20 #11308Senior Member

Posts: 123Seen her on stg once or twice
Has anyone tried this girl before? https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/443580322352.
She's pretty cute kinda pricey but eh. I don't do this kinda thing super often anymore unfortunately.
-
11-29-19 21:53 #11307Senior Member

Posts: 224Ashleigh
Thought Black Friday would be a good opportunity to try someone new and Ashleigh's pictures looked attractive.
She responded instantly to my text and gave detailed directions despite gps being a bit off to get to her trailer on the westside, but she kept in contact and even waited outside for me. Although there was someone there, I felt safe and her room was nice and comfortable. She was sweet and her ass was he best physical attribute, round and soft, but she's cute in person as well. BBBJ, doggie, . 8 qv. No DFK unfortunately, but a real pro.
Great fun, and would go again.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/130960843097
-
11-29-19 20:15 #11306Senior Member

Posts: 228Forgot
Drew park and jaxdog as well rare company.
Originally Posted by Gene485
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-19 20:12 #11305Senior Member

Posts: 228Sorry for your troubles
But I guess as we age things happen, you've always given good info on here, you, schoen, fish, and can't b have always been folks to follow. Here's hoping things improve for you.
Originally Posted by NotMyJob
[View Original Post]
Gene.
-
11-29-19 16:03 #11304Senior Member

Posts: 27Anything on this one?
-
11-29-19 13:55 #11303Senior Member

Posts: 909Just a quick note
Know alot of people don't know this but. You can get STDS, HIV, & AIDS from breast milk. Just letting this be known.
Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-19 13:13 #11302Senior Member

Posts: 909Where the vid at tho
Asking for a friend, see the pic but where the video.
Originally Posted by DickSlang23
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-19 12:42 #11301Senior Member

Posts: 444The One And Only Beautifull Karmen
So I have been out of the hobby for at least a year due to back to back injuries, but I did see Pandora out by the Airport a couple of weeks ago and it was just meh, too many rules. Then I saw Karmen a couple of days ago and WOW, what a tight little ass! https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/185045041268.
Also I can't drive currently due to my failing vision which means I have to depend on ride-share services like Uber & Lyft and that is a PITA as I live in Riverside and most of the providers host far from there. I also had a couple of in-call visits from Sugar aka Jackie Daniels but she is just getting a bit too thick for me (i knpw some mongers like that so YMMV)
NMJ.












Reply With Quote




