Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Submit Review
Results 17,236 to 17,250 of 28084
-
12-01-19 16:03 #10849Banned Member

Posts: 3075Mia
Yeah, definitely not $60/ hhr. Unless, monger was saying $160/ hhr.
Originally Posted by JayDwn
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-19 11:01 #10848Senior Member

Posts: 138Lucy at Paradise
Went to Paradise spa on Jamacha based upon reports here. Got Lucy, cute late 20's or early 30's cutie with little English. Very enthusiastic, wants to communicate, using Google translator. Been in US 2 mos, down from LA. Gave ok massage, too much oil. Gave leg rub on smooth skin and cupped her butt. On flip she gives smile, hand pump and pelvic thrust sign, sure! Nice Bs, maybe enhanced? Gets equipment, drops top and panties, suits up junior and we go right to mish. She is tight with good muscle control. Vocal. Bust in bag, wipes and hot cloth clean up. She did her wh at re bath right in room which was kinda turn off.
5 to house and 1. 5 to her, would recommend.
-
12-01-19 09:29 #10847Senior Member

Posts: 60Grooming
Don't know if this is the right board, but any massage places, or independents that offer manscaping with a happy end?
-
12-01-19 01:54 #10846Senior Member

Posts: 130Mia 411
And that review. . 6 hh. That can't be accurate, right?
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-19 01:48 #10845Senior Member

Posts: 130Mia 411
Is Mia Asian or Latina?
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-19 23:18 #10844Banned Member

Posts: 3075Mia
Yes, formerly with HH.
Originally Posted by RolfTorren
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-19 23:15 #10843Senior Member

Posts: 654Mia
Is this the same Mia who used to be at HH?
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-19 22:56 #10842Senior Member

Posts: 313Wow, I got to see her. What's the damage for the half or full hour?
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-19 22:39 #10841Banned Member

Posts: 3075Mia
That is her in the pictures. Mia is in her 30's, hot, sexy, with a banging body. Service may be business like until she gets to know you. HJ release with awesome body slides. YMMV. I recommend.
Originally Posted by JayDwn
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-19 15:22 #10840Senior Member

Posts: 130Mia 411?
Anyone have any experience with Mia? https://sandiego.rubratings.com/149980.
-
11-30-19 12:17 #10839Senior Member

Posts: 69I'm on this board too much
One of the shopping deal sites I am on had this headline for a Fredricks of Hollywood sale: "60% off Lingerie + FS at Fredericks".
I had to read the next paragraph to understand that "FS" meant "Free Shipping."
I spend too much time on this board.
-
11-30-19 04:14 #10838Senior Member

Posts: 278She talked about him extensively. Part of me was wondering if the crazy bastard was going to kick the door in and stab me in throat.
Originally Posted by JoshLovesBBJ
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-19 01:35 #10837Senior Member

Posts: 160I talked to Leanna earlier tonight after I read this and she confirmed it's shut down. She was told it was being turned into a restaurant but she didn't sound like she believed it. For now she's bouncing around to other spas and is thinking of opening her own place. I was just there last week so I guess I was one of the lucky ones who got in before it was gone.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-19 12:52 #10836Senior Member

Posts: 380Chelsea has been posting on RR.
Originally Posted by SdfitLife
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-19 12:42 #10835Banned Member

Posts: 3075Yeliya Spa Clairemont Mesa Blvd
I was getting a massage at one of my $40/ hr AMP and was told that Yeliya Spa on Clairemont Mesa Blvd was shut down. I don't know the reasons or specifics.
I was in the Clairemont Mesa area this morning and went to spa to check it out and the space is completely emptied.










Reply With Quote






