Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 17,251 to 17,265 of 28091
-
11-28-19 17:49 #10841Senior Member

Posts: 278Gemma
Decided to roll the dice and try something. She was easy enough to get ahold of. She works out of her place which is a secure building so she'll have to come down form her place to let you in. I was awkwardly standing in front of an elevator for about 5 minutes and contemplated bailing. The pics are definitely however, I imagined her face looking different. I enjoy a well kept woman and this girl had finger and toenails that looked like they were cut with glass. Her hair was disheveled and Her makeup looked old. We get to her place, make a little small talk and I proceed to disrobe after that. I always like to have a release at the beginning and the end so that I can enjoy the massage a little better. She said that wouldn't be a problem and there wouldn't be any extra charges. She proceeded to give me a lackluster rundown and her nails were so jagged and sharp I though she poking my balls with needles at one point. She doesn't have a massage table and her dog is nuts. As I was trying to enjoy the massage the little started gnawing on my hand. I had to complain about 3-4 times before she put him away. By that point the mood had gone south. She talked for the entire massage about how much she hates doing this, her relationships, not having enough money etc. I passed on the second release and got out of there ASAP. $ . 2 was the damage for an hr. Needless, to say I would not repeat. Wish I would've saved my money for yam yam who hit me up a few hours later.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...427/6198624097
-
11-28-19 17:27 #10840Senior Member

Posts: 278Yes that's her! Do you happen have a link to an ad or contact info? Thanks in advance!
Originally Posted by Boltastic
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-19 19:05 #10839Regular Member

Posts: 4Very receptive to requests, including kissing. CBJ was on the menu as a reasonably priced extra. She indicated she may leave the business in a few months. So the clock is ticking.
Originally Posted by Sethk
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-19 18:24 #10838Regular Member

Posts: 23Is this Chelsea in Oceanside? She has a similar move and an Australian accent.
Originally Posted by SdfitLife
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-19 17:33 #10837Senior Member

Posts: 31Gamby did not have an accent. Newer area of San Marcos. Nude massage with lap dance and INCREDIBLE finish where it sure felt like FS (but it wasn't). No sign of her for years.
Originally Posted by JackeRouac
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-19 13:28 #10836Regular Member

Posts: 7Eveline?
She does a similar move and has a great accent. Milfy and provides a great experience. Search her name and youll see the consistent positive reviews.
Originally Posted by SdfitLife
[View Original Post]
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/135956
-
11-26-19 13:18 #10835Senior Member

Posts: 380Gamby?
Are you talking about Gamby? If so, I haven't seen or heard about her for a couple of years. I recall a move that she had which is as you described, but she did not have an accent. She was a slender MILF in her 30's, worked out of her residence in San Marcos near Twin Oaks. Would start with a sexy lap dance, then a killer massage, with teasing and strong therapeutic skills, insane finish. Then with the extra time she would do a full re-alignment on my back and shoulders. Damn, where is she?
Originally Posted by SdfitLife
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-19 10:02 #10834Senior Member

Posts: 271. 6 was her tip. Not very skilled at the BJ, a lot of wincing and moaning during standing mish. She was sweet and friendly, I just wasn't that into it so I might go back and try again. Mostly I saw a good opportunity due to the parking lot being paved and being mid afternoon, I figured, correctly, no other mongers would be there.
Originally Posted by MichaelOhSix
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-19 09:56 #10833Senior Member

Posts: 140Wow
I've only had HJ's at this place. Thank you for the info. So was it 1. 6 total? Or was 1. 6 her tip?
Originally Posted by RayBert5498
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-19 20:29 #10832Regular Member

Posts: 3Candy
Google: Book a massage with Asian outcall. In their menu go to "staff". If you find anything new would appreciate a shout. Thanks.
Originally Posted by JimmyFloyd63
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-19 19:26 #10831Senior Member

Posts: 27Zendona Spa San Marcos
Decided to TOFFT today. Drew Lisa, attractive 27 year old with C cup bolt ons. Parking lot was being paved so no one else around, which was perfect. HF. 6/ hr, gave a so so massage with no oil a d no teasing til the flip. Then, hand on jr, ask if I want. I said, do I want what. She gave the arm pump motion, which surprised me. Wasn't expecting FS. Paid 1. 6, covered, BJ, standing mish before I finished. I wasn't really ready for FS so not as enjoyable as if I had waited til I had blue balls, but I would try her again.
-
11-25-19 18:05 #10830Senior Member

Posts: 278DETAILS, not NAMES
Good afternoon gentleman.
I have exhausted my entire list of search terms and it still coming up empty handed. There's an independent provider with a great set of tits that does some kind of finishing move with her neck / chin that feels like a BJ. The only other details I can remember are that she has an accent, possibly works in northern sd, may or may not have a big dog. Maybe 30's? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Everyone spoke so highly of her and now I'm curious as well.
-
11-25-19 16:26 #10829Regular Member

Posts: 18Best Parlor with Table Shower
I've only been to AMPs in OC and NY. Any recommendations? I've seen some good reviews about Lusk & A Spa. Do either of these give table showers? Thanks and will report back with full reviews from what you guys suggest!
-
11-25-19 13:49 #10828Senior Member

Posts: 33Girls That Post No FS
I've run in to a few girls that post no FS but will perform the service. PM me if you've found any and I'll share in return. Happy Hunting.
-
11-25-19 12:58 #10827Regular Member

Posts: 23The absolute tightest pussy I've ever had. Ever. She was something special.
Originally Posted by GdAloha
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





