rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
16192789494
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10849

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDwn  [View Original Post]
    And that review. . 6 hh. That can't be accurate, right?
    Yeah, definitely not $60/ hhr. Unless, monger was saying $160/ hhr.

  2. #10848

    Lucy at Paradise

    Went to Paradise spa on Jamacha based upon reports here. Got Lucy, cute late 20's or early 30's cutie with little English. Very enthusiastic, wants to communicate, using Google translator. Been in US 2 mos, down from LA. Gave ok massage, too much oil. Gave leg rub on smooth skin and cupped her butt. On flip she gives smile, hand pump and pelvic thrust sign, sure! Nice Bs, maybe enhanced? Gets equipment, drops top and panties, suits up junior and we go right to mish. She is tight with good muscle control. Vocal. Bust in bag, wipes and hot cloth clean up. She did her wh at re bath right in room which was kinda turn off.

    5 to house and 1. 5 to her, would recommend.

  3. #10847

    Grooming

    Don't know if this is the right board, but any massage places, or independents that offer manscaping with a happy end?

  4. #10846

    Mia 411

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Yes, formerly with HH.
    And that review. . 6 hh. That can't be accurate, right?

  5. #10845

    Mia 411

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Yes, formerly with HH.
    Is Mia Asian or Latina?

  6. #10844

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by RolfTorren  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Mia who used to be at HH?
    Yes, formerly with HH.

  7. #10843

    Mia

    Is this the same Mia who used to be at HH?

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    That is her in the pictures. Mia is in her 30's, hot, sexy, with a banging body. Service may be business like until she gets to know you. HJ release with awesome body slides. YMMV. I recommend.

  8. #10842
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    That is her in the pictures. Mia is in her 30's, hot, sexy, with a banging body. Service may be business like until she gets to know you. HJ release with awesome body slides. YMMV. I recommend.
    Wow, I got to see her. What's the damage for the half or full hour?

  9. #10841

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDwn  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with Mia? https://sandiego.rubratings.com/149980.
    That is her in the pictures. Mia is in her 30's, hot, sexy, with a banging body. Service may be business like until she gets to know you. HJ release with awesome body slides. YMMV. I recommend.

  10. #10840

    Mia 411?

    Anyone have any experience with Mia? https://sandiego.rubratings.com/149980.

  11. #10839

    I'm on this board too much

    One of the shopping deal sites I am on had this headline for a Fredricks of Hollywood sale: "60% off Lingerie + FS at Fredericks".

    I had to read the next paragraph to understand that "FS" meant "Free Shipping."

    I spend too much time on this board.

  12. #10838
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshLovesBBJ  [View Original Post]
    I had the exact same experience! It took me forever to find her actual apartment. Did she tell you about her ex who was in prison? LOL. She did text me the next day telling me that I could have CFS for double the donation of the massage. Nope.
    She talked about him extensively. Part of me was wondering if the crazy bastard was going to kick the door in and stab me in throat.

  13. #10837
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    I was getting a massage at one of my $40/ hr AMP and was told that Yeliya Spa on Clairemont Mesa Blvd was shut down. I don't know the reasons or specifics.

    I was in the Clairemont Mesa area this morning and went to spa to check it out and the space is completely emptied.
    I talked to Leanna earlier tonight after I read this and she confirmed it's shut down. She was told it was being turned into a restaurant but she didn't sound like she believed it. For now she's bouncing around to other spas and is thinking of opening her own place. I was just there last week so I guess I was one of the lucky ones who got in before it was gone.

  14. #10836
    Quote Originally Posted by SdfitLife  [View Original Post]
    Yes that's her! Do you happen have a link to an ad or contact info? Thanks in advance!
    Chelsea has been posting on RR.

  15. #10835

    Yeliya Spa Clairemont Mesa Blvd

    I was getting a massage at one of my $40/ hr AMP and was told that Yeliya Spa on Clairemont Mesa Blvd was shut down. I don't know the reasons or specifics.

    I was in the Clairemont Mesa area this morning and went to spa to check it out and the space is completely emptied.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape