Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 3061
-
12-06-19 13:29 #706Senior Member

Posts: 1954Picked one up in a motel
Went to Hotel Terrace for an HX appointment. Totally fake pictures. I should have guessed because top dogs rarely do it there.
That is the motel that has stairs walking straight to the rooms. The room numbers are arranged like a puzzle. When I was trying to find the room number, a woman came out to help me. Now only that she showed me the way, but she was stalking me. I think she wanted to get into my room too but I didn't have one.
She is 25 to 30, very friendly, tall and very curvy Latina. I told her my number to enter into her phone before I got into my HX girl's room.
I texted her the next day because I wonder if she is a semi-pro, has the time to hang out a bit. But she texted like a booker. One word reply. Didn't tell me her name when I told her mine. When I carefully say to meet her at x pm, she texted me 100 qq 140 hhr 200 hr. What I asked what's included she replied FS. I would have freaked out but we did meet each other in a motel and we both knew what we were doing.
OK, hhr is about a SW with a room. And I'm into very safe sex so it's OK with me. Same for the C-girls.
When I met her again in the same motel, she is a mixture of "have you done yet?" and very friendly like when I first I saw her. She has just a towel on which is not bad at all. But the natural boobs sacs a bit. When I was ready to see how she tastes like, she just wanted to put the condom onto my soft dick. No kissing no feeding. Just a CBJ. And then she asked me if I'm ready.
Since there's nothing else to do, I reluctantly said ready. First, I wanted to see how a tall curvy woman compares to spinners when riding me. But she only offers two positions, doggy and mission.
Of course, I prefer mission, too much work for doggy. So I got inside with some lobe on and charge. It was rape and murder with one tool. I was trying to rip apart my sex doll. I asked her if she was OK with it. She said OK but when I peeped on her face, it was like preparing for plane crash. It's hard to cum because I just did it yesterday. I tried harder. In the end I laid flat on top of her, she supporting my entire body weight. And I charged away, holding her butt checks to amplify the action. Her moaning was priceless if you can call that.
-
12-02-19 12:20 #705Regular Member

Posts: 13OC greek
Anyone know of any ladies offering greek in OC?
-
12-02-19 08:59 #704Regular Member

Posts: 21Not in OC but
She travels and has been here but going to her in corona is an other easy option.
Caprice.
Used to be thinner, hotter but white MILF, yes and same pleasing attitude. She is a pleaser. Wants to please.
Most memorable moment was her putting on red lipstick totally nude except thigh highs, pushing on back and kissing neck, chest, belly, crotch, leaving a lipstick trail of hotsexiness to a lovely red painted BBJ.
Cover on reached a point asked for BBFS and she peeled it off and spread herself open.
A tight, tight, white MILF.
Who is into it and moves like it.
So good to ci her p.
Always so fucking good hot and tight.
-
11-30-19 13:07 #703Regular Member

Posts: 23My bad when I said s w I meant just Sex Worker. Yeah that's all I'm basically looking for not to get robbed and BBBJ cim.
Originally Posted by SteakTartare
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-19 18:24 #702Senior Member

Posts: 1514Cici / Kitty avail this weekend
She was working in HK but went back to school, so only doing freelance escort. She will go to Cascada and hotels in La Zona. She just texted me that she will be working this Friday night after Thanksgiving and all weekend.
She's one of a few girls deep into the Japanese anime world, with hairstyle, clothes, even mumbling in Japanese in her ecstacy. Her attitudes and manners are very similar to those in Japan's entertainment industry.
It's hard to find such a good-looking, nice, clean, overall beautiful and gentle girl, who are so sensitive and responsive to every touch and are so wiling to please. So you don't have to go to Tokyo to find a Geisha. You can have sessions with at least 2 very hot ones right here in TJ.
-
11-29-19 10:55 #701Senior Member

Posts: 863Sw?
I am assuming by SW you mean StreetWalkers. If so you posted in the wrong section as this is Escorts Reports, and devoted usually to online ads. You will have a difficult time finding a SW that offers BBBJCIM. And if you are worried about getting ROBBED due to your physical vulnerability, your chances are highest of becoming one with streetwalkers. Stick to well verified online based escorts.
-Steak.
Originally Posted by RobertTrust55
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-19 01:03 #700Senior Member

Posts: 117There's club where preggo chicks advertise Preggoland or something like that.
Originally Posted by JustThatGuy7
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-19 10:45 #699Regular Member

Posts: 23Wheelchair noobie
I'm new to here and SW but I'm trying to get a mind blowing BBBJ CIM. No fsbb or anything else.
Challenge is that I'm in a wheelchair and don't want to get robbed or taken advantage of. Who can I trust to blow my socks off? I was thinking Riahstar or Thick Vanilla (she's not offering at the moment).
I'm into anything but prefer big tits, Asians and long hair but anything is cool.
Thank you!
-
11-23-19 15:12 #698Senior Member

Posts: 863No kissing
Saw DB69 when she first joined Hx and she let me creampie her several times but this girl does not allow kissing. Not sure if she still allows BBFS. She is absolutely gorgeous tho.
Steak.
Originally Posted by DreamFreez
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-19 14:31 #697Senior Member

Posts: 605Damage
What's the damage with her, is her HX prices cheaper than PD prices?
Originally Posted by Mintzpo
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-19 11:38 #696Senior Member

Posts: 273Only LFK, if you can even call it that. Tits are amazing though.
Originally Posted by DreamFreez
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-19 05:24 #695Senior Member

Posts: 605DonnaBentley
I have been out of the game for 3 months now, starting back this Thanksgiving. Does Donna Bentley do DFK or LFK?
Originally Posted by SlickAzn5
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-19 20:32 #694Regular Member

Posts: 18Bucket list
Thanks for the recent feedback. HX Blond_32 dd_Barbi is definitely worth a shot. A bit older but wow. Kinda crazy but has anybody seen a pregnant provider recently? Still on my bucket list and want to see if anybody knows a girl or has previous experience.
Thanks!
-
11-10-19 03:13 #693Senior Member

Posts: 7266Oh yeah, her handle on hX is Blond_32 dd_Barbi.
Originally Posted by BigM1
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-19 03:12 #692Senior Member

Posts: 7266She is legit. Seen her twice once in Vegas and the OC. She is origionally from Vegas and her rates we're 300 hr when I saw her. SHe was GFE both times I saw her. Greek was addtl 500 but passed.
Originally Posted by BigM1
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





