Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11298

    Looks like Kali Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Kek45  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any intel on Stacey, she seems to good to be true compared to the usuals that post ads. Any intel would greatly be appreciated thanks in advance.

    https://usaadultclassified.nl/ads/my...01675-37937859
    Looks like photo shopped pics of Kali.

  2. #11297
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Just curious as to what is wrong with her? She doesn't look so bad that I wouldn't allow her to suck my cock, unless there's something the pics don't show that's known by others?
    I did a report on her like 3 posts down.

    1) more bruises on her legs and hips and stomach then I've ever seen on a person. Her body could have been purple for all I know.

    2) tons of scabs and bite marks or something.

    3) immediately went to "bathroom" and did drugs I assume.

    If you're cool with that then go for it. But I noped out of there. I cherish my cock too much.

  3. #11296
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Hmm Let's See🤔

    Quote Originally Posted by Kek45  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any intel on Stacey, she seems to good to be true compared to the usuals that post ads. Any intel would greatly be appreciated thanks in advance.

    https://usaadultclassified.nl/ads/my...01675-37937859
    Start with the area code which is for the Detroit area and work your way down. With that being said, many of the wise probably hasnt hit her up so I doubt they'll be any Intel.

    I could be wrong tho😑

  4. #11295

    Redhead

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyGandor  [View Original Post]
    I can't believe you let her anywhere near your cock. I had to take a shower just looking at her.
    Just curious as to what is wrong with her? She doesn't look so bad that I wouldn't allow her to suck my cock, unless there's something the pics don't show that's known by others?

  5. #11294

    Stacey seems to good to be true

    Does anyone have any intel on Stacey, she seems to good to be true compared to the usuals that post ads. Any intel would greatly be appreciated thanks in advance.

    https://usaadultclassified.nl/ads/my...01675-37937859

  6. #11293

    Link For Kandy

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinP2001  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link for her?
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/532447003316

    Treat her well.

  7. #11292
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinP2001  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link for her?
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/532447003316

  8. #11291
    Quote Originally Posted by DickSlang23  [View Original Post]
    I can't believe you let her anywhere near your cock. I had to take a shower just looking at her.

  9. #11290

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by JRager1206  [View Original Post]
    Just had to tell everyone, in case you didn't already know, Kandy is amazing! Clean safe incall in riverside these days. Very nice and understanding and makes you feel comfortable. Treat this one good guys, there isn't many like her! The best BBBJ I've had.
    Do you have a link for her?

  10. #11289

    Redhead free vid

    Redhead southside sucking dick http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...y/343411794856.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2019-11-27-18-58-36.jpg‎  

  11. #11288
    Quote Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her yet? Says she is on baymeadows and I disnt see any reviews.

    http://www.jacksonville.skipthegames...m/476402964692
    Avoid her at all costs. She is just a major up-seller. Junior couldn't even get up because she tries to hustle you into anal or up charge for BBBJ. No effort made for any sort of connection whatsoever. It was just so disappointing. Those pics she posts are not her. She is pregnant but the boobs she posted are so perfect plump. Hers are not. She lied that she is lactating. She is barely pushing out colostrum. I gave her the 100 and just walked out after she lay there staring at junior. I told her to put a little effort at getting him up and she just looked at me. So very disappointing.

  12. #11287

    Fun

    Ok, So I love it when they're sexy and ghetto. Met this one recently on a recommendation from her friend, also a sexy little spinner. All I can say is damn. She is quiet, reserved, but a fareak. Simple set up, damage was comparable to everything else out there, but she made me feel so comfortable around her, and her mic skills are FYE LOL. This is a sexy lady fo sho. Will def repeat, but as always. YMMV. 100 roses, and a little extra, just because. Winner winner chicken dinner LOL. Mess me if you want details.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/962034399127

  13. #11286

    BBBrandy

    Looks like the always fun Big Booty Brandy is back!! I'm going to have to partake!

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...b/024061700020

  14. #11285
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyGandor  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Christy tonight, saw a positive review but it's been awhile. So yeah. She looks like my friends wife so I thought that would be a cool scenario.

    Flag 1: the sketch Baymeadows hotel.

    Flag 2: never seen more bruises on a person ever.

    Flag 3: skin marks everywhere.

    I noped out of there.
    Forgot to add a link.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...t/303147015772

  15. #11284
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyGandor  [View Original Post]
    So you got some Payton nudes?
    This could be as big as the iCloud hack of celebrities a few years back LOL. Seriously, whatever rocks one's boat. I've never splurged for pics given virtually anything is available on internet for free but girls certainly make big bucks with this stuff. I can't get my hands around how big but some appear to make a living off premium snap, only fans, etc.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape