Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11313

    Not the same

    Quote Originally Posted by DrewPark  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this is the same Beach and San Pablo trailer park girl but check out post #10962 here.
    This is a different chick. Probably the same park, though.

  2. #11312
    Quote Originally Posted by DMann815  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Christy is still around? It's the place off Beach near San Pablo. She sort of just disappeared. Not sure if she went legit, got uncled, or got bought out. Anyways, always had a solid time with her and hope their disappearance is for the best. Thanks.
    Not sure if this is the same Beach and San Pablo trailer park girl but check out post #10962 here.

  3. #11311
    Regular Member


    Posts: 22

    Seeking ebony

    Visiting town next weekend in search of ebony body rub possibly more. Would love some suggestions from the forum!

  4. #11310

    Trailer Park Christy

    Does anyone know if Christy is still around? It's the place off Beach near San Pablo. She sort of just disappeared. Not sure if she went legit, got uncled, or got bought out. Anyways, always had a solid time with her and hope their disappearance is for the best. Thanks.

    Dmann.

  5. #11309
    Quote Originally Posted by DonMagicJuan  [View Original Post]
    Thought Black Friday would be a good opportunity to try someone new and Ashleigh's pictures looked attractive.

    She responded instantly to my text and gave detailed directions despite gps being a bit off to get to her trailer on the westside, but she kept in contact and even waited outside for me. Although there was someone there, I felt safe and her room was nice and comfortable. She was sweet and her ass was he best physical attribute, round and soft, but she's cute in person as well. BBBJ, doggie, . 8 qv. No DFK unfortunately, but a real pro.

    Great fun, and would go again.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/130960843097
    I know she was doing doubles with Jen. Did she pick up her oral skills?

    Hey admin how do I delete this account?

  6. #11308

    Seen her on stg once or twice

    Has anyone tried this girl before? https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/443580322352.

    She's pretty cute kinda pricey but eh. I don't do this kinda thing super often anymore unfortunately.

  7. #11307

    Ashleigh

    Thought Black Friday would be a good opportunity to try someone new and Ashleigh's pictures looked attractive.

    She responded instantly to my text and gave detailed directions despite gps being a bit off to get to her trailer on the westside, but she kept in contact and even waited outside for me. Although there was someone there, I felt safe and her room was nice and comfortable. She was sweet and her ass was he best physical attribute, round and soft, but she's cute in person as well. BBBJ, doggie, . 8 qv. No DFK unfortunately, but a real pro.

    Great fun, and would go again.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/130960843097

  8. #11306

    Forgot

    Quote Originally Posted by Gene485  [View Original Post]
    But I guess as we age things happen, you've always given good info on here, you, schoen, fish, and can't b have always been folks to follow. Here's hoping things improve for you.

    Gene.
    Drew park and jaxdog as well rare company.

  9. #11305

    Sorry for your troubles

    Quote Originally Posted by NotMyJob  [View Original Post]
    So I have been out of the hobby for at least a year due to back to back injuries, but I did see Pandora out by the Airport a couple of weeks ago and it was just meh, too many rules. Then I saw Karmen a couple of days ago and WOW, what a tight little ass! https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/185045041268.

    Also I can't drive currently due to my failing vision which means I have to depend on ride-share services like Uber & Lyft and that is a PITA as I live in Riverside and most of the providers host far from there. I also had a couple of in-call visits from Sugar aka Jackie Daniels but she is just getting a bit too thick for me (i knpw some mongers like that so YMMV)

    NMJ.
    But I guess as we age things happen, you've always given good info on here, you, schoen, fish, and can't b have always been folks to follow. Here's hoping things improve for you.

    Gene.

  10. #11304

  11. #11303

    Just a quick note

    Quote Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969  [View Original Post]
    Avoid her at all costs. She is just a major up-seller. Junior couldn't even get up because she tries to hustle you into anal or up charge for BBBJ. No effort made for any sort of connection whatsoever. It was just so disappointing. Those pics she posts are not her. She is pregnant but the boobs she posted are so perfect plump. Hers are not. She lied that she is lactating. She is barely pushing out colostrum. I gave her the 100 and just walked out after she lay there staring at junior. I told her to put a little effort at getting him up and she just looked at me. So very disappointing.
    Know alot of people don't know this but. You can get STDS, HIV, & AIDS from breast milk. Just letting this be known.

  12. #11302

    Where the vid at tho

    Quote Originally Posted by DickSlang23  [View Original Post]
    Asking for a friend, see the pic but where the video.

  13. #11301

    The One And Only Beautifull Karmen

    So I have been out of the hobby for at least a year due to back to back injuries, but I did see Pandora out by the Airport a couple of weeks ago and it was just meh, too many rules. Then I saw Karmen a couple of days ago and WOW, what a tight little ass! https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/185045041268.

    Also I can't drive currently due to my failing vision which means I have to depend on ride-share services like Uber & Lyft and that is a PITA as I live in Riverside and most of the providers host far from there. I also had a couple of in-call visits from Sugar aka Jackie Daniels but she is just getting a bit too thick for me (i knpw some mongers like that so YMMV)

    NMJ.

  14. #11300

    Fake ad

    Saw this one this morning and was intrigued, then found the same ad in VA Beach, both posted today. Could be LE or a scammer. Stay safe, links so you all can verify for yourselves.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...o/411188434678

    https://virginia-beach.skipthegames....e/046072092825

  15. #11299

    Mia

    Has anyone heard from DT missy? Knew a monger was letting her stay in her condo a year or two ago. Anyone know what she's up too these days. Not a good poster, pm and can verify monger status.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape