Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11318

    Screening

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    If anyone of you guys ever went to a Screening process, Let me know what are the steps of a screening process. I want to visit a provider who has a screening process, but I'm a little skeptical.
    Honestly, screening is a vague aspect in this hobby as I think the screening process differs one from one provider to another.

    One article said that the provider can screen you without you knowing; I guess researching your phone number. While others probably ask for references. And others want your name, name of your employer, your social security number, your girlfriend's / wife's blood type, your car's tire sizes, etc. Only way to know is to ask.

  2. #11317

    Provers Screening Clients?

    If anyone of you guys ever went to a Screening process, Let me know what are the steps of a screening process. I want to visit a provider who has a screening process, but I'm a little skeptical.

  3. #11316
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvSoftHands  [View Original Post]
    A year ago July I had one good date with her. Second date my guard was down & she did a cash & dash on me.
    I like them thick too. I use to visit Katie many years back. The last I saw her she seemed to have given in to the candy, a bit out of shape (even for her) homeless, hanging with DB's possibly fresh back from seeing her uncle. I've seen her recent ads and she looked a lot healthier. I never thought I see her recover but the recent pics she's posted seem to indicate so if they are recent pics. (which they seem to be). If anyone has had a recent experience I'd like to know more.

  4. #11315
    Yeah. She's a decent provider when she's got her stuff together; meaning she's not in a dump and sharing rooms. She has decent curves and does the dead well. Last saw her room hoping off lane ave about 10 months ago.

  5. #11314

    Christy & Beach Blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by DMann815  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Christy is still around? It's the place off Beach near San Pablo. She sort of just disappeared. Not sure if she went legit, got uncled, or got bought out. Anyways, always had a solid time with her and hope their disappearance is for the best. Thanks.

    Dmann.
    Christy used to live in the exact same trailer that I was in when I was so rudely interrupted by JSO. It is a trailer that was formerly owned by the girl advertising as "Beach Blonde with banging body", but the Trailer Park took ownership and evicted Christy. That is at the point that the Beach Blonde started doing business out of there.

  6. #11313

    Not the same

    Quote Originally Posted by DrewPark  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this is the same Beach and San Pablo trailer park girl but check out post #10962 here.
    This is a different chick. Probably the same park, though.

  7. #11312
    Quote Originally Posted by DMann815  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Christy is still around? It's the place off Beach near San Pablo. She sort of just disappeared. Not sure if she went legit, got uncled, or got bought out. Anyways, always had a solid time with her and hope their disappearance is for the best. Thanks.
    Not sure if this is the same Beach and San Pablo trailer park girl but check out post #10962 here.

  8. #11311
    Regular Member


    Posts: 22

    Seeking ebony

    Visiting town next weekend in search of ebony body rub possibly more. Would love some suggestions from the forum!

  9. #11310

    Trailer Park Christy

    Does anyone know if Christy is still around? It's the place off Beach near San Pablo. She sort of just disappeared. Not sure if she went legit, got uncled, or got bought out. Anyways, always had a solid time with her and hope their disappearance is for the best. Thanks.

    Dmann.

  10. #11309
    Quote Originally Posted by DonMagicJuan  [View Original Post]
    Thought Black Friday would be a good opportunity to try someone new and Ashleigh's pictures looked attractive.

    She responded instantly to my text and gave detailed directions despite gps being a bit off to get to her trailer on the westside, but she kept in contact and even waited outside for me. Although there was someone there, I felt safe and her room was nice and comfortable. She was sweet and her ass was he best physical attribute, round and soft, but she's cute in person as well. BBBJ, doggie, . 8 qv. No DFK unfortunately, but a real pro.

    Great fun, and would go again.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/130960843097
    I know she was doing doubles with Jen. Did she pick up her oral skills?

    Hey admin how do I delete this account?

  11. #11308

    Seen her on stg once or twice

    Has anyone tried this girl before? https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/443580322352.

    She's pretty cute kinda pricey but eh. I don't do this kinda thing super often anymore unfortunately.

  12. #11307

    Ashleigh

    Thought Black Friday would be a good opportunity to try someone new and Ashleigh's pictures looked attractive.

    She responded instantly to my text and gave detailed directions despite gps being a bit off to get to her trailer on the westside, but she kept in contact and even waited outside for me. Although there was someone there, I felt safe and her room was nice and comfortable. She was sweet and her ass was he best physical attribute, round and soft, but she's cute in person as well. BBBJ, doggie, . 8 qv. No DFK unfortunately, but a real pro.

    Great fun, and would go again.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/130960843097

  13. #11306

    Forgot

    Quote Originally Posted by Gene485  [View Original Post]
    But I guess as we age things happen, you've always given good info on here, you, schoen, fish, and can't b have always been folks to follow. Here's hoping things improve for you.

    Gene.
    Drew park and jaxdog as well rare company.

  14. #11305

    Sorry for your troubles

    Quote Originally Posted by NotMyJob  [View Original Post]
    So I have been out of the hobby for at least a year due to back to back injuries, but I did see Pandora out by the Airport a couple of weeks ago and it was just meh, too many rules. Then I saw Karmen a couple of days ago and WOW, what a tight little ass! https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/185045041268.

    Also I can't drive currently due to my failing vision which means I have to depend on ride-share services like Uber & Lyft and that is a PITA as I live in Riverside and most of the providers host far from there. I also had a couple of in-call visits from Sugar aka Jackie Daniels but she is just getting a bit too thick for me (i knpw some mongers like that so YMMV)

    NMJ.
    But I guess as we age things happen, you've always given good info on here, you, schoen, fish, and can't b have always been folks to follow. Here's hoping things improve for you.

    Gene.

  15. #11304

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape