Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Bbws in orlando

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 45 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 667
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #127

    Kim / Candice

    Back to seeing Kim & Candice. She's a sweet girl and is pretty much down for whatever. Other than the drive to north Orlando I have no complaints really.

  2. #126

    Local BBW needs a younger to join for a three way

    I have a guy that wants to watch his wife get fucked good and hard on New Year's Day, Clermont area. My usual for events like this flaked out. Asking around if anyone wants to join in. Ideally early 20's, white or Latino to match the missing guy stats. She is a blonde slight bbw and her husband will be in the room watching her get fucked. Must be comfy with some Possible DV, no anal, spitroast. Maybe msog as we rotate through and wear down. DM if you can share a pic and I will get more details. Rubbers for sex. Could be a repeat deal if interested.

  3. #125
    Quote Originally Posted by WeeeB2  [View Original Post]
    I've been visiting the winter park area for some relaxing massages. But would like to know if there are any SW doing massage from apts / condos / homes in the Conway area? Looking for some one a bit older, 30+. Safe guy here. Please PM if there are some available. Thank you!
    All your post are asking for info.

  4. #124

    Conway area?

    I've been visiting the winter park area for some relaxing massages. But would like to know if there are any SW doing massage from apts / condos / homes in the Conway area? Looking for some one a bit older, 30+. Safe guy here. Please PM if there are some available. Thank you!

  5. #123

    Kandi

    Quote Originally Posted by ShokDJ  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/37214536/

    Here's a girl that would kinda classify as a small bbw, she has a little bit of a chubby belly I would say about 10-15 lbs bigger from the photos in her ad. But a little too many rules for me.
    She's fun but I haven't seen her recently due to my work schedule. Did she put on weight? She used to be really fit. Rules weren't a deal breaker for me but I understand what you mean.

  6. #122

    Amber

    Great rates, safe Incall, friendly lady.

    Hi guys my name is Amber! Are you looking for some fun? Do you want to feel like the king that you are? If you want to be made to feel like a king then please come see me now. I can make all your dreams come true with my sexy soft body and my sexy hot mouth👅128166;128068;.

    100% Independent.

    Please call for appointment.

    420 FRIENDLY.

    DDD Free👅128166;.

    Please don't call if you're not ready to see me!

    I won't send nudes the pictures on here are 100% real and recent.

    80 kisses QV.

    100 Kisses HH 150 Kisses WH.

    407 364 9748.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CDBE9217-4515-412B-8E86-38A66DD91EFB.jpg‎   5B8AA037-E2DA-4217-B0C1-A0DBC12F5B45.jpg‎  

  7. #121

    I ve tried

    Quote Originally Posted by ValenciaGuy  [View Original Post]
    What happen to justjenna.
    I've tried a few times over the past year. She would respond to me but times never lined up but also sounds like maybe real world job was taking over. If you get through please let me know.

  8. #120
    What happen to justjenna.

  9. #119

    Kandi krush

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/37214536/

    Here's a girl that would kinda classify as a small bbw, she has a little bit of a chubby belly I would say about 10-15 lbs bigger from the photos in her ad. But a little too many rules for me.

  10. #118

    My bad

    Quote Originally Posted by ShokDJ  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link or name for her?
    My bad. Her name is Kayla. Here's the link.

    https://candy.com.orlando.listcrawle...post/37210017/

    Enjoy.

  11. #117

    Ginana, jersey girl, Bella bbw

    Looking a good bbw built like Gianna, with jersey girl service and I'm not paying 200 hr that's crazy.

  12. #116

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by SmashDog  [View Original Post]
    What's up fellow bbw lovers? Saw this delicious bbw yesterday. Setup was pretty easy. Within 45 minutes she was slobbin on the d. When I there got the room # Pretty quickly. Room was semi clean. She looks better than the pics. Azz is much fatter in person. Big tits. She was my kind of bbw. So I was happy. She was friendly. So quick chat while I got undressed and she went to work. A good CBJ that got me going pretty good had to tell her to stop so I could sample that puss. Got in and she was ocean wet. She takes the d well. The view from k9 was memorable. I will see her again just for some k9. Chatted after I cleaned up. And she was still friemdly which was pretty cool. Treat her good my friends she's a good one. Stay Safe my friends.
    Is there a link?

  13. #115

    Get out and go

    Quote Originally Posted by SmashDog  [View Original Post]
    What's up fellow BBW lovers? Been looking at this one for awhile. I was in the mood for something thick so I said what the heck. Easy setup and good coms. Stays at a decent extended stay of good ole I drive. Room was kind of messy. But she claims she lives there full time with kids. Kinda understandable I guess. So only there for a qv so I said let's do this. She does look like the pics. Has a gut. But definitely has some azz. Decent CBJ. Got me going. Then went to k9. Here is where it went kinda sideways. As I tried to slide in I start get a little odor. Then once I get fully in get a hint of piss. I try to continue but the smells are throwing me off. So I just fake a nut. Wash my hands and bounce. So my question is what do you do in that situation. Do you tell the provider that her box stinks? I've been doing this awhile and this rarely happens to so I'm kinda surprised when it does happen. Any probably won't repeat. . 5 burritos for the qv. Stay Safe my friends.

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/36878722/
    I've had a few experiences where it went bad, girl wasn't what I expected, she wasn't clean, the place was a serious shit hole or whatever. For me, assuming I'm already in the door, I just power through, get the hell out as quick as I can and never return. Oh, and do exactly what you did, write it up so the next guy is more educated.

  14. #114

    Same experience

    Quote Originally Posted by SmashDog  [View Original Post]
    What's up fellow BBW lovers? Been looking at this one for awhile. I was in the mood for something thick so I said what the heck. Easy setup and good coms. Stays at a decent extended stay of good ole I drive. Room was kind of messy. But she claims she lives there full time with kids. Kinda understandable I guess. So only there for a qv so I said let's do this. She does look like the pics. Has a gut. But definitely has some azz. Decent CBJ. Got me going. Then went to k9. Here is where it went kinda sideways. As I tried to slide in I start get a little odor. Then once I get fully in get a hint of piss. I try to continue but the smells are throwing me off. So I just fake a nut. Wash my hands and bounce. So my question is what do you do in that situation. Do you tell the provider that her box stinks? I've been doing this awhile and this rarely happens to so I'm kinda surprised when it does happen. Any probably won't repeat. . 5 burritos for the qv. Stay Safe my friends.

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/36878722/
    I had the same exact thing happened to me once I just faked a nut and went out quickly. Literally had to puke once I got outside.

  15. #113

    Name / link

    Quote Originally Posted by SmashDog  [View Original Post]
    What's up fellow bbw lovers? Saw this delicious bbw yesterday. Setup was pretty easy. Within 45 minutes she was slobbin on the d. When I there got the room # Pretty quickly. Room was semi clean. She looks better than the pics. Azz is much fatter in person. Big tits. She was my kind of bbw. So I was happy. She was friendly. So quick chat while I got undressed and she went to work. A good CBJ that got me going pretty good had to tell her to stop so I could sample that puss. Got in and she was ocean wet. She takes the d well. The view from k9 was memorable. I will see her again just for some k9. Chatted after I cleaned up. And she was still friemdly which was pretty cool. Treat her good my friends she's a good one. Stay Safe my friends.
    Do you have a link or name for her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape