Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #41001
    Quote Originally Posted by FaceDownPro  [View Original Post]
    Saw what I think is a brunette spinner Latina with a little bubble butt. She was pretty and I thought TGTBT so was afraid to make the scoop. Near the bar on the corner then she started walking towards the circle. Any intel?
    Which area are you talking about?

  2. #41000

    Kay (NC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Oakwood99  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen or heard anything about her lately?
    She was in rehab for a couple of months and left. Her POS BF left her stranded when I caught up with her a couple of weeks ago. She's supposed to go back into rehab today.

    I sure hope she goes through with it.

  3. #40999

    Latina

    Saw what I think is a brunette spinner Latina with a little bubble butt. She was pretty and I thought TGTBT so was afraid to make the scoop. Near the bar on the corner then she started walking towards the circle. Any intel?

  4. #40998

    Krystal

    I know I've asked this before, but has anyone seen tomboy looking Krystal lately? I haven't seen her in forever and miss her skills.

  5. #40997

    Kay (NC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Oakwood99  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen or heard anything about her lately?
    Yes, this past Monday around noon I was driving on Ashton heading towards Westside Shopping Center and saw her sitting on the corner at Smallwood. She had a hoodie on sitting on some steps eating some food. That was the first time I had seen her in over a month. Her number doesn't work because she hasn't had a phone in quite awhile.

    BEF

  6. #40996
    Quote Originally Posted by DarrenHammil  [View Original Post]
    I don't know why I am a regular member I should be a senior, although I have not posted in awhile mostly I post on the hagerstown SW board.
    Because this was literally your third post in three years. You should make senior at I think post number 25. Do you have more than one account because this one doesn't show any posts in Hagerstown?

  7. #40995

    Kay (NC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Oakwood99  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen or heard anything about her lately?
    No, and her digits no longer working.

    OCG.

  8. #40994
    Quote Originally Posted by DarrenHammil  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Picked a girl in hagerstown 3 weeks ago. Got some lousy head and syphilis I am in need for a penicillin cocktail. Any help would be appreciated.
    I don't know why I am a regular member I should be a senior, although I have not posted in awhile mostly I post on the hagerstown SW board.

  9. #40993

    Kay (NC)

    Anybody seen or heard anything about her lately?

  10. #40992

    Kayla

    Does anyone have a picture of her the can post? I was out last night, early morning around 2 am and saw a older white street walker on the corner of South Payson and Wilkins, she seemed to be circling the block around Pulaski and onto Ashton and back around.

    I believe she was wearing white or pink corteroy pants with a dark jacket, her hair was pulled back into a knot. I'd say she was in her 30's to early 40's maybe, had a very nice ass!

    It was extremely windy, plus, she seemed to have handlers hanging around her, and she was the only streetwalker out, and that made me a bit nervous.

  11. #40991

    It's about #40958

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun  [View Original Post]
    What post are you responding too, I'm curious to know just what chick you're talking about!
    It's about #40958 and here's her pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5E9040B3-669E-40FE-9960-0C7181F7994F.jpeg‎  

  12. #40990

    A good stuffing for Thanksgiving Day


  13. #40989

    You Got That Right

    Instead, I married a mobbed-up, Italian, South Philly girl who grew up in DC. You will never get or grow hungry dating a South Philly Italian girl, either. All they have to do is look in the cupboard, and there is dinner!

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    If you date or marry a Filipino woman, you'll never go hungry. Keeping you well fed in the kitchen while satisfying any of your desires in the bedroom.These girls appear shy in public, but that doesnt mean that they wont get fucked.More often than not, girls who are shy in public are the horniest when alone with you and keen to get their kink on.

  14. #40988
    Quote Originally Posted by Squonk64  [View Original Post]
    Filipinas are LBFMs--Light Brown Fucking Machines. There is no need to pay for it. Just invite them over for a home cooked meal and once they know you're legit, once they smell the roast in the oven, you're both naked and fucking on your living room carpet within 3 minutes. I've had 3 Filipina GFs in my life and that is pretty much how every first date went down. No joke. Just make sure that you have lots of condoms or you trust them because the MINIMUM number of nuts I crushed in a Filipina is 5 in one day. They just want to keep fucking.

    Now the downside. Every Filipina I ever fucked was fat. I don't have any problem with that, because I am OK with fucking the fat girls. They need attention, too.

    YMMV.
    If you date or marry a Filipino woman, you'll never go hungry. Keeping you well fed in the kitchen while satisfying any of your desires in the bedroom.These girls appear shy in public, but that doesn’t mean that they won’t get fucked.More often than not, girls who are shy in public are the horniest when alone with you and keen to get their kink on.

  15. #40987

    LBFM (Light Brown Fucking Machine)

    Filipinas are LBFMs--Light Brown Fucking Machines. There is no need to pay for it. Just invite them over for a home cooked meal and once they know you're legit, once they smell the roast in the oven, you're both naked and fucking on your living room carpet within 3 minutes. I've had 3 Filipina GFs in my life and that is pretty much how every first date went down. No joke. Just make sure that you have lots of condoms or you trust them because the MINIMUM number of nuts I crushed in a Filipina is 5 in one day. They just want to keep fucking.

    Now the downside. Every Filipina I ever fucked was fat. I don't have any problem with that, because I am OK with fucking the fat girls. They need attention, too.

    YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmanuelKunt  [View Original Post]
    The video NightTimer posted about Kiara prompts the following question: Has anyone had any luck with local Filipinas?

    Kiara, as I understand, is part-Flipino. I have never been with her; I only once spotted her on Garrison Boulevard of all places talking to other girls. A winsome lass before drugs took over.

    There are some young Filipinas in Baltimore. Some work here as teachers and most have a husband / boyfirend / kids at home. They might want to find a handsome man to alleviate their boredom and give them some spending money.

    Here are three links of one of the most successful porn videos I have seen recently. A Filipina escort picked up in a Manila hotel lobby, and what then takes place:

    https://www.xnxx.com/video-t70k9ce/m...ort_pickup_1_3

    https://www.xnxx.com/video-tilcnbd/m...ort_pickup_2_3

    I am in love!

    https://www.xnxx.com/video-tmrald8/m...ort_pickup_3_3

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape