Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,386 to 20,400 of 61383
-
11-29-19 16:46 #40998Senior Member

Posts: 56Krystal
I know I've asked this before, but has anyone seen tomboy looking Krystal lately? I haven't seen her in forever and miss her skills.
-
11-29-19 14:58 #40997Senior Member

Posts: 394Kay (NC)
Yes, this past Monday around noon I was driving on Ashton heading towards Westside Shopping Center and saw her sitting on the corner at Smallwood. She had a hoodie on sitting on some steps eating some food. That was the first time I had seen her in over a month. Her number doesn't work because she hasn't had a phone in quite awhile.
Originally Posted by Oakwood99
[View Original Post]
BEF
-
11-29-19 14:54 #40996Banned Member

Posts: 566Because this was literally your third post in three years. You should make senior at I think post number 25. Do you have more than one account because this one doesn't show any posts in Hagerstown?
Originally Posted by DarrenHammil
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-19 12:07 #40995Senior Member

Posts: 812Kay (NC)
No, and her digits no longer working.
Originally Posted by Oakwood99
[View Original Post]
OCG.
-
11-29-19 10:01 #40994Regular Member

Posts: 5I don't know why I am a regular member I should be a senior, although I have not posted in awhile mostly I post on the hagerstown SW board.
Originally Posted by DarrenHammil
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-19 20:09 #40993Senior Member

Posts: 511Kay (NC)
Anybody seen or heard anything about her lately?
-
11-28-19 17:31 #40992Senior Member

Posts: 2344Kayla
Does anyone have a picture of her the can post? I was out last night, early morning around 2 am and saw a older white street walker on the corner of South Payson and Wilkins, she seemed to be circling the block around Pulaski and onto Ashton and back around.
I believe she was wearing white or pink corteroy pants with a dark jacket, her hair was pulled back into a knot. I'd say she was in her 30's to early 40's maybe, had a very nice ass!
It was extremely windy, plus, she seemed to have handlers hanging around her, and she was the only streetwalker out, and that made me a bit nervous.
-
11-28-19 15:47 #40991Senior Member

Posts: 86It's about #40958
It's about #40958 and here's her pic.
Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-19 15:02 #40990Senior Member

Posts: 2419A good stuffing for Thanksgiving Day
-
11-28-19 04:23 #40989Senior Member

Posts: 337You Got That Right
Instead, I married a mobbed-up, Italian, South Philly girl who grew up in DC. You will never get or grow hungry dating a South Philly Italian girl, either. All they have to do is look in the cupboard, and there is dinner!
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-19 03:15 #40988Senior Member

Posts: 1626If you date or marry a Filipino woman, you'll never go hungry. Keeping you well fed in the kitchen while satisfying any of your desires in the bedroom.These girls appear shy in public, but that doesn’t mean that they won’t get fucked.More often than not, girls who are shy in public are the horniest when alone with you and keen to get their kink on.
Originally Posted by Squonk64
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-19 02:53 #40987Senior Member

Posts: 337LBFM (Light Brown Fucking Machine)
Filipinas are LBFMs--Light Brown Fucking Machines. There is no need to pay for it. Just invite them over for a home cooked meal and once they know you're legit, once they smell the roast in the oven, you're both naked and fucking on your living room carpet within 3 minutes. I've had 3 Filipina GFs in my life and that is pretty much how every first date went down. No joke. Just make sure that you have lots of condoms or you trust them because the MINIMUM number of nuts I crushed in a Filipina is 5 in one day. They just want to keep fucking.
Now the downside. Every Filipina I ever fucked was fat. I don't have any problem with that, because I am OK with fucking the fat girls. They need attention, too.
YMMV.
Originally Posted by ImmanuelKunt
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-19 23:46 #40986Senior Member

Posts: 1330Sam?
Is this the little skinny brunette with long stringy hair and missing front tooth? Looks good from afar, but is far from good?
Originally Posted by Ferreter
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-19 18:16 #40985Senior Member

Posts: 978What makes you think she was a well kept secret LOL. She has parked her baby booties under my bed many many times over the summer. Let her get happy and she will definitely make you more than happy LOL. Good skills, nice kitty.
Originally Posted by Checkumout
[View Original Post]
Thanks night, sometimes I sit and think about what they are doing or where they ended up, besides OD, jail, killed, infections. For those that got clean and come back 6 or 7 yrs later. So many have destroyed their beauty and body, and mind. Those that say its not going to happen to me all end up the same as the drugs take over. All you can do is shake your head.
Be Safe.
-
11-27-19 15:34 #40984Senior Member

Posts: 192Kayla
She sounds like a fun date. Great post, BEF.
Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun
[View Original Post]
2 thumbs up.
Aiite, Dog, out.








Reply With Quote





