Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10841

    Gemma

    Decided to roll the dice and try something. She was easy enough to get ahold of. She works out of her place which is a secure building so she'll have to come down form her place to let you in. I was awkwardly standing in front of an elevator for about 5 minutes and contemplated bailing. The pics are definitely however, I imagined her face looking different. I enjoy a well kept woman and this girl had finger and toenails that looked like they were cut with glass. Her hair was disheveled and Her makeup looked old. We get to her place, make a little small talk and I proceed to disrobe after that. I always like to have a release at the beginning and the end so that I can enjoy the massage a little better. She said that wouldn't be a problem and there wouldn't be any extra charges. She proceeded to give me a lackluster rundown and her nails were so jagged and sharp I though she poking my balls with needles at one point. She doesn't have a massage table and her dog is nuts. As I was trying to enjoy the massage the little started gnawing on my hand. I had to complain about 3-4 times before she put him away. By that point the mood had gone south. She talked for the entire massage about how much she hates doing this, her relationships, not having enough money etc. I passed on the second release and got out of there ASAP. $ . 2 was the damage for an hr. Needless, to say I would not repeat. Wish I would've saved my money for yam yam who hit me up a few hours later.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...427/6198624097

  2. #10840
    Quote Originally Posted by Boltastic  [View Original Post]
    Is this Chelsea in Oceanside? She has a similar move and an Australian accent.
    Yes that's her! Do you happen have a link to an ad or contact info? Thanks in advance!

  3. #10839
    Quote Originally Posted by Sethk  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Ceci in La Jolla. ?

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/143106

    Wondering if anyone's seen her, and what's to be expected / on the menu. Thanks!
    Very receptive to requests, including kissing. CBJ was on the menu as a reasonably priced extra. She indicated she may leave the business in a few months. So the clock is ticking.

  4. #10838
    Quote Originally Posted by SdfitLife  [View Original Post]
    Good afternoon gentleman.

    I have exhausted my entire list of search terms and it still coming up empty handed. There's an independent provider with a great set of tits that does some kind of finishing move with her neck / chin that feels like a BJ. The only other details I can remember are that she has an accent, possibly works in northern sd, may or may not have a big dog. Maybe 30's? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Everyone spoke so highly of her and now I'm curious as well.
    Is this Chelsea in Oceanside? She has a similar move and an Australian accent.

  5. #10837
    Quote Originally Posted by JackeRouac  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about Gamby?
    Gamby did not have an accent. Newer area of San Marcos. Nude massage with lap dance and INCREDIBLE finish where it sure felt like FS (but it wasn't). No sign of her for years.

  6. #10836

    Eveline?

    Quote Originally Posted by SdfitLife  [View Original Post]
    Good afternoon gentleman.

    I have exhausted my entire list of search terms and it still coming up empty handed. There's an independent provider with a great set of tits that does some kind of finishing move with her neck / chin that feels like a BJ. The only other details I can remember are that she has an accent, possibly works in northern sd, may or may not have a big dog. Maybe 30's? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Everyone spoke so highly of her and now I'm curious as well.
    She does a similar move and has a great accent. Milfy and provides a great experience. Search her name and youll see the consistent positive reviews.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/135956

  7. #10835

    Gamby?

    Quote Originally Posted by SdfitLife  [View Original Post]
    Good afternoon gentleman.

    I have exhausted my entire list of search terms and it still coming up empty handed. There's an independent provider with a great set of tits that does some kind of finishing move with her neck / chin that feels like a BJ. The only other details I can remember are that she has an accent, possibly works in northern sd, may or may not have a big dog. Maybe 30's? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Everyone spoke so highly of her and now I'm curious as well.
    Are you talking about Gamby? If so, I haven't seen or heard about her for a couple of years. I recall a move that she had which is as you described, but she did not have an accent. She was a slender MILF in her 30's, worked out of her residence in San Marcos near Twin Oaks. Would start with a sexy lap dance, then a killer massage, with teasing and strong therapeutic skills, insane finish. Then with the extra time she would do a full re-alignment on my back and shoulders. Damn, where is she?

  8. #10834
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelOhSix  [View Original Post]
    I've only had HJ's at this place. Thank you for the info. So was it 1. 6 total? Or was 1. 6 her tip?
    1. 6 was her tip. Not very skilled at the BJ, a lot of wincing and moaning during standing mish. She was sweet and friendly, I just wasn't that into it so I might go back and try again. Mostly I saw a good opportunity due to the parking lot being paved and being mid afternoon, I figured, correctly, no other mongers would be there.

  9. #10833

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by RayBert5498  [View Original Post]
    Decided to TOFFT today. Drew Lisa, attractive 27 year old with C cup bolt ons. Parking lot was being paved so no one else around, which was perfect. HF. 6/ hr, gave a so so massage with no oil a d no teasing til the flip. Then, hand on jr, ask if I want. I said, do I want what. She gave the arm pump motion, which surprised me. Wasn't expecting FS. Paid 1. 6, covered, BJ, standing mish before I finished. I wasn't really ready for FS so not as enjoyable as if I had waited til I had blue balls, but I would try her again.
    I've only had HJ's at this place. Thank you for the info. So was it 1. 6 total? Or was 1. 6 her tip?

  10. #10832

    Candy

    Google: Book a massage with Asian outcall. In their menu go to "staff". If you find anything new would appreciate a shout. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyFloyd63  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Candy from Asian Angel no longer on University? ATF.

  11. #10831

    Zendona Spa San Marcos

    Decided to TOFFT today. Drew Lisa, attractive 27 year old with C cup bolt ons. Parking lot was being paved so no one else around, which was perfect. HF. 6/ hr, gave a so so massage with no oil a d no teasing til the flip. Then, hand on jr, ask if I want. I said, do I want what. She gave the arm pump motion, which surprised me. Wasn't expecting FS. Paid 1. 6, covered, BJ, standing mish before I finished. I wasn't really ready for FS so not as enjoyable as if I had waited til I had blue balls, but I would try her again.

  12. #10830

    DETAILS, not NAMES

    Good afternoon gentleman.

    I have exhausted my entire list of search terms and it still coming up empty handed. There's an independent provider with a great set of tits that does some kind of finishing move with her neck / chin that feels like a BJ. The only other details I can remember are that she has an accent, possibly works in northern sd, may or may not have a big dog. Maybe 30's? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Everyone spoke so highly of her and now I'm curious as well.

  13. #10829

    Best Parlor with Table Shower

    I've only been to AMPs in OC and NY. Any recommendations? I've seen some good reviews about Lusk & A Spa. Do either of these give table showers? Thanks and will report back with full reviews from what you guys suggest!

  14. #10828

    Girls That Post No FS

    I've run in to a few girls that post no FS but will perform the service. PM me if you've found any and I'll share in return. Happy Hunting.

  15. #10827
    Quote Originally Posted by GdAloha  [View Original Post]
    I would love to hear where she went too. I know she had a kid and got a tattoo to cover up the c-section. She was a tiny little thing.
    The absolute tightest pussy I've ever had. Ever. She was something special.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape