Thread: Sugar Baby
+
Add Report
Results 6,016 to 6,030 of 8184
-
12-01-19 23:32 #2169Senior Member

Posts: 89Long timeeee
It's been a long time since I entered my profile and I didn't post much. But this month I went to SA. And there I have a couple of interesting prospects that I'll post later. By the way some of you have had experiences with any of these girls?
https://www.seeking.com/member/49061...6-3cf4209b7138
Look overprice. But I don't know.
https://www.seeking.com/member/48a3b...2-57b1f9ff5385
She said. LIkes only fine things. Nothing cheap.
https://www.seeking.com/member/3c61a...d-28fd6beca532
She look very sexy.
https://www.seeking.com/member/879ec...e-4abb3738d88b
This latina look very sexy.
If you have some info about them ley me know please would be great change info with some of you.
-
12-01-19 23:24 #2168Senior Member

Posts: 89Actually not. But she texted me yesterday. Saying. She is free and offer fun to me for 300. Personally. Look as an escort.
Originally Posted by HardWoodsman
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-19 13:00 #2167Senior Member

Posts: 325AmericanSweetheartt
Does anyone have any experience with American Sweetheart? She seems DTF.
-
12-01-19 04:20 #2166Senior Member

Posts: 157Mature.
Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio
[View Original Post]
Spanish.
Non spinner- not a big fan of the antlers in a pillow case look.
Regular girls not the worn out providers found here- let's be honest there. Big difference between a woman taking 5-10 cocks a day vs a woman that's seeing maybe 2-3 guys a week.
-
11-30-19 22:27 #2165Senior Member

Posts: 998Send me a pm and let me know what kinda girls you're into.
Originally Posted by SirJohn1
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-19 18:42 #2164Senior Member

Posts: 157The. Go ahead and share the utrs via pm, I'll return the favor in kind.
Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
11-27-19 02:59 #2163Senior Member

Posts: 998I think she is legit. The other link isn't active so I can't see if its the sb that I haveh ooked up with a couple times, but it looks just like her. She's an average lay, she's quiet, is okay with bare, filming, and whatver else. Seems to be into most.
Originally Posted by CharlieMorris
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-19 02:24 #2162Senior Member

Posts: 998Have a link to the thick girls profile? Any details like if you hooked up with her, how things went, etc? I have a couple utr girls I met off here that are reasonably priced that I can share perhaps. I'm not sure if they are on here still or not, but it doeesnt matter if they are or not, as long as you have a little game you can still work it out.
Originally Posted by SirJohn1
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-19 05:25 #2161Senior Member

Posts: 50I sure have
If you have game this website is like fish in a barrel I joined 4 days ago and have gotten laid twice already once by a co-ed and once by a hot 27 year old MILF who really knew how to fuck.
Originally Posted by Whiskeysours
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-19 08:41 #2160Senior Member

Posts: 157You sir have it figured out. I hate to sound harsh about all these "favorites" talked about in the forums, but they aren't anywhere close to some of the sugar.
Originally Posted by TungstenHP
[View Original Post]
Get a little game fellas and toss your hook out in the sugar waters. LOL.
-
11-18-19 12:34 #2159Senior Member

Posts: 390Latinsubluvv
This girl is DTF. Super submissive and super kinky. Kinda bbw but has a pretty face and awesome personality. She can't host but has a car and will travel. She likes to get face fucked and loves to DT to the point of gagging. Gives a very sensual slow BBJ with lots of spit and ball sucking. Like I mentioned earlier, she's super submissive so hair pulling, light choking, telling her she's a * and how you're stretching her puss while fucking her is a %100 turn on for her. She likes her ass fingered while you're fucking her. Is open to anal too, but she has to be in the mood for it.
I've mentioned before on one if my posts where sugar babies are the way to go. I've completely given up on the STG girls, sugar daddying is all I do now. The girls are clean and many are DTF and kinky if you can talk some game.
P.S. I left the donation out because I've seen her many times so you arrangement won't be the same as mine.
PSS. She's from Brevard county but has her own car so she can travel. WILL she travel? That's between you and her to work out.
-
11-17-19 16:57 #2158Senior Member

Posts: 123Messaged you about her
Sent a message.
Originally Posted by FLTrees
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-19 02:55 #2157Senior Member

Posts: 157Some very special friends I've acquired during my stint in the sugar world. Great women, not jaded, and love to have a good time.
Originally Posted by BoredAtHome99
[View Original Post]
Like I've already said I'd be willing to share info to a select few who can return the favor.
-
11-16-19 07:12 #2156Senior Member

Posts: 2655Thank you for your feedback
I was definitely going to bite the bullet with LSterling even at the rate. She assured me we could spend as much time as we like. She sent some pretty cool pictures and I was all ready to pull the trigger with her but had to cancel several days in advance due to some family issues. Given her looks I would still love to take a test drive.
Originally Posted by 2me4Looking2
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-19 18:46 #2155Regular Member

Posts: 9Co-ed
Sorry I don't have any recent / actionable Intel, but.
Originally Posted by Whiskeysours
[View Original Post]
It was one of my best experiences, actually. A gal from SoFla who went by "Myiah": African-American spinner who was just awesome in every respect. Cool vibe, funny and a banging little body who took direction eagerly. Only saw her about 3 x last year, but I think she's gone dark since she deleted her profile. I messaged her not long ago, and got the feeling that she had moved on based on her reply, so I didn't press it.












Reply With Quote






