Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 402 of 546 FirstFirst ... 302 352 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 452 502 ... LastLast
Results 6,016 to 6,030 of 8182
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2167

    AmericanSweetheartt

    Does anyone have any experience with American Sweetheart? She seems DTF.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 232B667E-AEB1-46A8-A502-6EE6F70FB718.jpeg‎   F21C8A0D-1656-4CD3-BC3B-D1E45C80F626.jpg‎   024EE73C-FC4A-448E-97D7-1D9514049D77.jpeg‎  

  2. #2166
    Quote Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio  [View Original Post]
    Send me a pm and let me know what kinda girls you're into.
    Mature.

    Spanish.

    Non spinner- not a big fan of the antlers in a pillow case look.

    Regular girls not the worn out providers found here- let's be honest there. Big difference between a woman taking 5-10 cocks a day vs a woman that's seeing maybe 2-3 guys a week.

  3. #2165
    Quote Originally Posted by SirJohn1  [View Original Post]
    The. Go ahead and share the utrs via pm, I'll return the favor in kind.

    Thanks.
    Send me a pm and let me know what kinda girls you're into.

  4. #2164
    Quote Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio  [View Original Post]
    Have a link to the thick girls profile? Any details like if you hooked up with her, how things went, etc? I have a couple utr girls I met off here that are reasonably priced that I can share perhaps. I'm not sure if they are on here still or not, but it doeesnt matter if they are or not, as long as you have a little game you can still work it out.
    The. Go ahead and share the utrs via pm, I'll return the favor in kind.

    Thanks.

  5. #2163
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieMorris  [View Original Post]
    So, a little digging and are these two the same ladies?

    https://www.kitkatranch.com/kayla-storm/

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9b7b2...2-5f4514db6bc9

    Either they are the same, or the pictures are stolen. Never know what to trust.
    I think she is legit. The other link isn't active so I can't see if its the sb that I haveh ooked up with a couple times, but it looks just like her. She's an average lay, she's quiet, is okay with bare, filming, and whatver else. Seems to be into most.

  6. #2162
    Quote Originally Posted by SirJohn1  [View Original Post]
    That just means they were really all like you said, escorts masquerading as sb's.

    If anyone had anything to share that's viable, then I'm willing to do the same. I also know how to approach the situation with a little more tact than asking if I can give their numbers out. LOL.
    Have a link to the thick girls profile? Any details like if you hooked up with her, how things went, etc? I have a couple utr girls I met off here that are reasonably priced that I can share perhaps. I'm not sure if they are on here still or not, but it doeesnt matter if they are or not, as long as you have a little game you can still work it out.

  7. #2161

    I sure have

    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeysours  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a real experience with an actual 19-23 year old college coed?
    If you have game this website is like fish in a barrel I joined 4 days ago and have gotten laid twice already once by a co-ed and once by a hot 27 year old MILF who really knew how to fuck.

  8. #2160
    Quote Originally Posted by TungstenHP  [View Original Post]
    I've mentioned before on one if my posts where sugar babies are the way to go. I've completely given up on the STG girls, sugar daddying is all I do now. The girls are clean and many are DTF and kinky if you can talk some game.
    You sir have it figured out. I hate to sound harsh about all these "favorites" talked about in the forums, but they aren't anywhere close to some of the sugar.

    Get a little game fellas and toss your hook out in the sugar waters. LOL.

  9. #2159

    Latinsubluvv

    This girl is DTF. Super submissive and super kinky. Kinda bbw but has a pretty face and awesome personality. She can't host but has a car and will travel. She likes to get face fucked and loves to DT to the point of gagging. Gives a very sensual slow BBJ with lots of spit and ball sucking. Like I mentioned earlier, she's super submissive so hair pulling, light choking, telling her she's a * and how you're stretching her puss while fucking her is a %100 turn on for her. She likes her ass fingered while you're fucking her. Is open to anal too, but she has to be in the mood for it.

    I've mentioned before on one if my posts where sugar babies are the way to go. I've completely given up on the STG girls, sugar daddying is all I do now. The girls are clean and many are DTF and kinky if you can talk some game.

    P.S. I left the donation out because I've seen her many times so you arrangement won't be the same as mine.

    PSS. She's from Brevard county but has her own car so she can travel. WILL she travel? That's between you and her to work out.

  10. #2158

    Messaged you about her

    Quote Originally Posted by FLTrees  [View Original Post]
    Know a Latina SB, 22 years old, blue eyes. 5.3, amazing ass and tight body. She is Looking for gentleman who are interested. Message me your stats.
    Sent a message.

  11. #2157
    Quote Originally Posted by BoredAtHome99  [View Original Post]
    Who are those 2 lovelies?
    Some very special friends I've acquired during my stint in the sugar world. Great women, not jaded, and love to have a good time.

    Like I've already said I'd be willing to share info to a select few who can return the favor.

  12. #2156

    Thank you for your feedback

    Quote Originally Posted by 2me4Looking2  [View Original Post]
    I was in Orlando for a few days and had the opportunity to meet up with a couple of SB's. I talked to quite a few, but only saw two.

    Please note, I will not give out their contact info other than the link to their profiles. If you want to contact them you will have to go through Seeking.

    Alyinwonderland02.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b2654...2-86b9372a31cb

    She is late 20's / early 30's and a blonde spinner. She was very easy to communicate with and kept in touch up to our meet. I didn't get a pro vibe, but she definitely wasn't awkward when it came to sex. She seemed to really be into it and I had a lot of fun. I think the only thing she said that she didn't like was anal. She has a really nice body with pierced nipples and a few tattoos. We met for coffee first then went back to my hotel for fun. She agreed to 250. I would definitely repeat.

    FloridaFunLady.

    I can't find her profile anymore so I'm not sure if she changed it or took it down. She is a MILF in her late 30's. Definitely not a hard body, but I would't call her BBW either. She is into kink and BDSM and I believe is a switch, but definitely comfortable as a dom. I had a great time with her. Communicated well and I didn't get a pro-vibe although she is definitely experienced in kink. I gave her suggestions for things I like and she incorporated all of it into our time. I would definitely repeat. She said she is active in the BDSM scene and really got into everything we did. She was fine with 200.

    I also messaged with LSterling who has been mentioned here numerous times and was very interested in seeing her, but she wanted way more than I could offer. She wouldn't come any lower than 500. She is very kink as others have said and wanted me to give her an exam using a speculum. She even sent pictures of her with a speculum inserted and it looked like a lot of fun, but that's just too rich for my blood.

    Please note, I will not give out their contact info other than the link to their profiles. If you want to contact them you will have to go through Seeking.
    I was definitely going to bite the bullet with LSterling even at the rate. She assured me we could spend as much time as we like. She sent some pretty cool pictures and I was all ready to pull the trigger with her but had to cancel several days in advance due to some family issues. Given her looks I would still love to take a test drive.

  13. #2155

    Co-ed

    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeysours  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a real experience with an actual 19-23 year old college coed?
    Sorry I don't have any recent / actionable Intel, but.

    It was one of my best experiences, actually. A gal from SoFla who went by "Myiah": African-American spinner who was just awesome in every respect. Cool vibe, funny and a banging little body who took direction eagerly. Only saw her about 3 x last year, but I think she's gone dark since she deleted her profile. I messaged her not long ago, and got the feeling that she had moved on based on her reply, so I didn't press it.

  14. #2154
    Quote Originally Posted by SirJohn1  [View Original Post]
    Here's a few more. We got Spanish, African American, French / moroccan, Brazilian.

    Like I said I'm happy to share contact information. Some need help. LOL some just want a good time.
    Who are those 2 lovelies?

  15. #2153
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeysours  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a real experience with an actual 19-23 year old college coed?
    Plenty, you just have hit a lot of profiles but they are out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape