Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6872

    Ashley Rose.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb211  [View Original Post]
    Check your inbox.

  2. #6871

    Don't get it

    Quote Originally Posted by Triptogamont  [View Original Post]
    Apparently, she goes by Jen. She was the subject of several "it moved" and alien birth posts a little bit ago (a week or two). Consensus is poor service, but if you see her, please post.
    What does "it moved" and "alien birth" mean please?

  3. #6870
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Ashley Rose


  4. #6869

    Pricey

    Quote Originally Posted by Raleighncman  [View Original Post]
    Quoted me 175/300.
    She has been reviewed in the Charlotte forum under Jordan. She is real Eye candy. Upcharge for Daty.

  5. #6868
    Quote Originally Posted by LookinGood  [View Original Post]
    11/20/19.

    FOP.

    She looks familiar. I'm pretty sure she's in the game but I can't remember her stage name.
    She is legit. But I don't remember her ever mentioning a name and honestly I didn't ask LOL. Pussy has a LOT of miles on it but her ass was really good. She can take a hardcore grunge fuck pounding. But because of her crappy locations, obvious demons and the shady company she keeps, I feel is only good for a QV, if in a pinch or if you simply want to punish some ass. Just mho and as always YMMV.

  6. #6867

    Wait!

    Quote Originally Posted by JcBoy77  [View Original Post]
    Just scrolling thru EA. Bored today may TOFTT. Anyone seen her? Seems legit. Waiting on reply from the number she posted from

    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/39669174/
    That's not Rose! Your stepping outside the box boy!! Congrats! Let us know if she plays nice with others. Get her 100 hh not the updated 120 hh. LOL Her ads look legit. Didn't search her images. Whatsapp number but that's not unusual. They use fake # and text apps like we do. Keep us posted. She's hot.

  7. #6866

    Pricey

    Quote Originally Posted by ChmodVeg  [View Original Post]
    This post has been appearing for many days, does anyone know something?

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...a/237214501827
    Quoted me 175/300.

  8. #6865

    Ava / baby

    Is Ava still safe these days. Last time I saw her, there were some questionable characters around.

  9. #6864
    Quote Originally Posted by LookinGood  [View Original Post]
    11/20/19.

    FOP.

    She looks familiar. I'm pretty sure she's in the game but I can't remember her stage name.
    She has been around over a year. She never uses a name that I remember. She hung over on New Bern Ave.

  10. #6863
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by ChmodVeg  [View Original Post]
    This post has been appearing for many days, does anyone know something?

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...a/237214501827
    If there is anyone on there not as big as the side of a mountain or skinny, frail and strung out than yes more than like.

    TGTBT or LE.

  11. #6862

    Solace

    I'm visiting this weekend and scheduled to met Solace yesterday afternoon at 5. We planned everything via text on Thursday to include confirming by 1 on Friday. I texted at noon that I was on my way to Raleigh and still wanted to see her. No response. I texted at 3:30 letting her know I was in the area and could be in her area at 5 to receive her address. She finally texted back after 5:30 saying she was heading back to Raleigh from Greensboro and was in heavy traffic. I texted her saying okay and that I would hangout in the Crabtree area. Hell there's a lot to do around there. Never heard back from her. I spent some time trying.

    To make backup plans with no success! Wasted about 3 hrs of my time on her.

    Maybe something came up. Shit happens. Maybe a regular offered her a 2 hour date. Oh well. If she would have let me know I'd be fine. But to leave me hanging after the "I'm on my way. Heavy traffic" is not cool. I have always been respectful of a providers time and not once have I left one in the lurch.

    She has good reviews I hope this is not a new pattern for her.

  12. #6861

    Too good to be true

    This post has been appearing for many days, does anyone know something?

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...a/237214501827

  13. #6860

    Long live the code!

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWhitman  [View Original Post]
    OK, I have commented on this before, but one more time onto the soap box. Using dollar sign codes is confusing and has caused much wasted discussion in the past where either someone doesn't understand the code, or sometimes the site software alters the symbols that someone has typed into their post. I have never seen a valid explanation of why such a code has any value at all. I can only assume years ago someone thought they were fooling their least favorite uncle or protecting themselves somehow. I will bet you a small fortune that if worst comes to worst and you meet your least favorite uncle someday somehow, having used a code on this board will be of no redeeming value to you whatsoever. And it has been spelled out below in detail anyhow for the whole world to see.

    So can we PLEASE once and for all dispense with the silly code system and use good old numbers, like 80 and 150 and 250.

    Getting off the soapbox now.
    Dude, stop it! There's no WAY the coppers can decipher the code. We're all safe using the code because they're not that smart! They have no way of knowing what we're saying! / s.

    So yeah, I've said the same thing before. Knock it off with the "code" and post number because you ain't fooling anyone. At best you give them a good belly laugh while they read your review with $ $. 6 $$ $. 5 . 2 etc as your donation.

  14. #6859
    Just scrolling thru EA. Bored today may TOFTT. Anyone seen her? Seems legit. Waiting on reply from the number she posted from

    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/39669174/
    Last edited by JcBoy77; 11-23-19 at 08:14. Reason: Fixing post

  15. #6858
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCommand  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Autumn yet or heard anything about her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...966bec9e21cbe0
    I reviewed her recently. Search the forum. Also, plenty on Gboro forum. Not recommended.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape