Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6949

    Autumn

    Saw her a while back. Visit was excellent. Strange texts since, not sure if demons are an issue now or not.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCommand  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Autumn yet or heard anything about her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...966bec9e21cbe0

  2. #6948

    Info


  3. #6947

    Autumn

    Has anyone seen Autumn yet or heard anything about her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...966bec9e21cbe0

  4. #6946

    Rose

    Rose from what I heard is going in a spiral. But overall she is not but from what I heard and doesn't cause any problems. Her, Candi, Jersey are all cool and they are relatively passionate about what they do believe it or not.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/9196191900

  5. #6945

    Yes

    Will do, I hope we can find her. She was a damn good time.

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterT69  [View Original Post]
    Same here. I have been looking for her as well. She had the Halle Berry haircut, and is a real sweetheart. Kurt PM me if you find anything please.

  6. #6944

    Uncle's Facebook

    11/20/19.

    FOP.

    She looks familiar. I'm pretty sure she's in the game but I can't remember her stage name.

  7. #6943
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranked  [View Original Post]
    Met with Fernanda this morning. Her ad is on EROS. All I can say is wow. She is a smokin hot woman from Brazil. She doesn't speak English and uses a voice translator on her phone.

    I walked in the door and my jaw hit the floor and thought this is going to be fun. And it was. Sexy with an amazing body. Watching her give an amazing BBBJ almost ended it early for me.

    It was all I could do not to blow.

    She slid on the cover and we went through several positions. Hh was 2. $. well worth it in my opinion. I'll definitely see her one more time before she leaves.
    What's her hour rate?

  8. #6942
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterT69  [View Original Post]
    Same here. I have been looking for her as well. She had the Halle Berry haircut, and is a real sweetheart. Kurt PM me if you find anything please.
    Yes she was gorgeous and fun. That little accent and body were sexy. I'll see what number I have for her.

  9. #6941

    Any info?

    Wondering if anyone has any experience with either of these providers.

    Stephanie - https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/087410647888.

    Alyssa - http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...y/899007759825.

  10. #6940

    Jazmine

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurt309  [View Original Post]
    This is for the older members. Jazmine was the small petite black girl that liked to drink, in the Raleigh area, she never advertised just got around by word of mouth. Very sweet girl. Have lost contact with her and have checked around her spots with no luck. Last number I had was * *5536. Any info please pm me.

    Thanks.
    Same here. I have been looking for her as well. She had the Halle Berry haircut, and is a real sweetheart. Kurt PM me if you find anything please.

  11. #6939

    Layla Love

    Quote Originally Posted by wpbdude  [View Original Post]
    Can you post a link?
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/036556278500

    Looks like she just came back into town today.

  12. #6938

    Jazmine

    This is for the older members. Jazmine was the small petite black girl that liked to drink, in the Raleigh area, she never advertised just got around by word of mouth. Very sweet girl. Have lost contact with her and have checked around her spots with no luck. Last number I had was * *5536. Any info please pm me.

    Thanks.

  13. #6937

    She's in

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanRdu  [View Original Post]
    Not the same Layla. Read the post, link is down.
    Fayetteville too. Been around for a minute. Good stuff if your into older curvy PAWG. A little pricey tho for her age and body type. But makes up for it with service. In Fayetteville Emerson is the better deal by far.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/laylalov...raleigh-566044

  14. #6936

    Ink, yes

    Ink, yes. But tasteful and not distracting.

    Quote Originally Posted by MedJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Does she have ink?

    Med.

  15. #6935

    Blue diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by MedJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Always check the bathroom and closet, lock any inter-room doors. Better to find them with shoes still on and donation and company in pocket.

    Med.
    Well, if she's running around with that fucking blue hair, at least she'll be easy to spot.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape