Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,941 to 23,955 of 30812
-
11-24-19 12:51 #6872Senior Member

Posts: 546Ashley Rose.
Check your inbox.
Originally Posted by Bb211
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-19 12:45 #6871Senior Member

Posts: 175Don't get it
What does "it moved" and "alien birth" mean please?
Originally Posted by Triptogamont
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-19 09:19 #6870Senior Member

Posts: 619Ashley Rose
Anyone seen this cute blonde? https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/404685273499.
-
11-24-19 07:24 #6869Senior Member

Posts: 546Pricey
She has been reviewed in the Charlotte forum under Jordan. She is real Eye candy. Upcharge for Daty.
Originally Posted by Raleighncman
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-19 01:13 #6868Senior Member

Posts: 329She is legit. But I don't remember her ever mentioning a name and honestly I didn't ask LOL. Pussy has a LOT of miles on it but her ass was really good. She can take a hardcore grunge fuck pounding. But because of her crappy locations, obvious demons and the shady company she keeps, I feel is only good for a QV, if in a pinch or if you simply want to punish some ass. Just mho and as always YMMV.
Originally Posted by LookinGood
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-19 22:21 #6867Senior Member

Posts: 513Wait!
That's not Rose! Your stepping outside the box boy!! Congrats! Let us know if she plays nice with others. Get her 100 hh not the updated 120 hh. LOL Her ads look legit. Didn't search her images. Whatsapp number but that's not unusual. They use fake # and text apps like we do. Keep us posted. She's hot.
Originally Posted by JcBoy77
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-19 20:05 #6866Senior Member

Posts: 186Pricey
Quoted me 175/300.
Originally Posted by ChmodVeg
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-19 19:41 #6865Senior Member

Posts: 90Ava / baby
Is Ava still safe these days. Last time I saw her, there were some questionable characters around.
-
11-23-19 18:18 #6864Senior Member

Posts: 31She has been around over a year. She never uses a name that I remember. She hung over on New Bern Ave.
Originally Posted by LookinGood
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-19 18:01 #6863Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
If there is anyone on there not as big as the side of a mountain or skinny, frail and strung out than yes more than like.
Originally Posted by ChmodVeg
[View Original Post]
TGTBT or LE.
-
11-23-19 15:16 #6862Senior Member

Posts: 90Solace
I'm visiting this weekend and scheduled to met Solace yesterday afternoon at 5. We planned everything via text on Thursday to include confirming by 1 on Friday. I texted at noon that I was on my way to Raleigh and still wanted to see her. No response. I texted at 3:30 letting her know I was in the area and could be in her area at 5 to receive her address. She finally texted back after 5:30 saying she was heading back to Raleigh from Greensboro and was in heavy traffic. I texted her saying okay and that I would hangout in the Crabtree area. Hell there's a lot to do around there. Never heard back from her. I spent some time trying.
To make backup plans with no success! Wasted about 3 hrs of my time on her.
Maybe something came up. Shit happens. Maybe a regular offered her a 2 hour date. Oh well. If she would have let me know I'd be fine. But to leave me hanging after the "I'm on my way. Heavy traffic" is not cool. I have always been respectful of a providers time and not once have I left one in the lurch.
She has good reviews I hope this is not a new pattern for her.
-
11-23-19 14:32 #6861Senior Member

Posts: 93Too good to be true
This post has been appearing for many days, does anyone know something?
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...a/237214501827
-
11-23-19 08:16 #6860Senior Member

Posts: 507Long live the code!
Dude, stop it! There's no WAY the coppers can decipher the code. We're all safe using the code because they're not that smart! They have no way of knowing what we're saying! / s.
Originally Posted by JohnWhitman
[View Original Post]
So yeah, I've said the same thing before. Knock it off with the "code" and post number because you ain't fooling anyone. At best you give them a good belly laugh while they read your review with $ $. 6 $$ $. 5 . 2 etc as your donation.
-
11-23-19 08:10 #6859Senior Member

Posts: 145Just scrolling thru EA. Bored today may TOFTT. Anyone seen her? Seems legit. Waiting on reply from the number she posted from
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/39669174/Last edited by JcBoy77; 11-23-19 at 08:14. Reason: Fixing post
-
11-22-19 22:57 #6858Senior Member

Posts: 263I reviewed her recently. Search the forum. Also, plenty on Gboro forum. Not recommended.
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






