Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 127 of 500 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 177 227 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 7496
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5606

    Lol

    Pikd up WSW behind cj the other night. Called herself panda. Didn't go thru because she was acting shifty and all concerned about time scratching and talking to herself. Dropped her off and gave her 5 to avoid false charges like Hollie does because these ho will extort you, but you don't hear me bro. Ended up with my snow bunny stripper. Yeah variety is the spice of life but ima stick with her. We got mad stuff in common and she never flaked or got dramatic ratchet like Cynthia or them other homeless ho. And to all my Eskimo brothers stop commenting on these ho pics. Don't be an espinola Eskimo keep it on the down low. Damn I know you thirsty but remember women outnumber men. But do what you want to do lmao. You think she cares about you? She been with 3000 men in a year. Ya Santa clause belly ain't impressing her chef boy ar dee lmao https://soundcloud.com/reggierebel/s...-4-another-hit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6030BE33-DEC8-428D-9C83-02C31A30CA07.jpg‎   6EFF50AA-74D0-4850-A616-E18AF24BB9C2.jpeg‎   507CC4B0-F8C1-47B1-97A9-7947F0FB47A1.jpeg‎   D9F4AC1D-AA06-40E8-B399-6F5A61BDACC3.jpg‎   93911BE6-6ED2-4862-9799-9C8ACAD6A582.jpg‎  


  2. #5605

    Jenna

    I'm looking to swap pictures and videos of Jenna. Here is a sample. I hope to hear from some of you perverts.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2019-12-10-13-05-11.jpg‎   Screenshot_2019-12-10-13-09-12.jpg‎   Screenshot_2019-12-10-13-07-03.jpg‎  

  3. #5604

    Ally

    Picked up Ally yesterday by Jays, she was only one I seen out. BBBJCIM for. 2.

  4. #5603
    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know her new number? Did she quit or go utr? Lmk.
    She went to nashua for a bit but haven't seen her post anywhere. Also would love her number.

  5. #5602

    Anal lowell girl

    Anyone know her new number? Did she quit or go utr? Lmk.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2019-12-08-17-46-23.jpg‎  

  6. #5601

    Double header

    Yesterday was a exciting day. Met up with my boy "shiney" (not his real name of course) smoked a fat blunt then went to 99 restaurant close by. Had some drinks and eats. On the way out, saw a fellow monger who comments on all the hos Facebook. Got text from ho at Bedford hotel that houses ho waiting for section 8. Her kids out of town and her welfare spent up. Met up. Good bbbjws. Back in Lowell stopped at packy by jays and saw the redhead with the thigh high boots. Both allowed pics and filming. Willing to share with somebody who has Kaitlyn #. Want to feel that mouth again for some reason. Saw her new fb pics and she looking good but she hasn't responded to my messages. Loved the way she slurp on my dik and swallowed on command. https://soundcloud.com/reggierebel/f...-beatbox-remix.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8EFB54A1-41CE-4725-9863-48222B8745F0.jpg‎   5B0B64CF-6E96-4C70-9479-333107ED6AF2.jpg‎   01D8A900-377A-4F22-A196-FC5A65B1C9C1.jpg‎  

  7. #5600

    Crazy katie

    Any contact info have a cute little. Spinner named Alex info for trade. She says she from. Ohio.

    Quote Originally Posted by JJisback  [View Original Post]
    Picked up crazy Katie this afternoon, short brown hair, cute face and glasses. Best I have ever seen her look in a long time. Good BBBJCIM for. 2.

  8. #5599

    Crazy Katie

    Picked up crazy Katie this afternoon, short brown hair, cute face and glasses. Best I have ever seen her look in a long time. Good BBBJCIM for. 2.

  9. #5598

    Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by Currymonster  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, not sure the girl that ripped you off is her but who knows. She works Westford Street around CJ's. I did call her last week and it looks like her phone is out of service.

  10. #5597

    Gabby

    Quote Originally Posted by XRay1  [View Original Post]
    Gabby's not an IV user bro.

    Not for a year or so.

    She sniffs it.
    You are correct, Gabby is not a IV drug user at the Moment. Not saying she does not have anything but I don't have good information that she she does either.

    As for Dominique, I don't talk to the girls and I certainly don't ask them for information like some people on here do! The information I got about her having the bug came from another Monger, one I trust and has zero reason to lie about it. So believe it or don't, it's your life.

    Took a ride this morning and only three were out.

    Baby Nikki was out by Jays, looks worse everytime I see her.

    Aicitel(faded blue hair) was out front of Jays too.

    Jazzy, short black girl. Cute face and nice little body. She was out on Appleton

  11. #5596
    As of the moment you are correct, but she has been an IV drug user in the past & maybe again given her current path & state she's in, but for that matter Dominique isn't currently a IV user either.

    For a person to say this IV drug user is safer than that IV drug user, then, yeah they are fooling themselves, but it's okay let them believe what they want if it makes them feel better.

    All I said was that I've been with Dominique many times & I've no bugs, course I've been with just about most of them & again no bugs & that does include Gabby.

    If you listen to any of the girls they'll say this one has that & that one has this. So much for a trusted unnamed source.

    It's all a crap shoot & without medical records to back it up none of us really knows who has what if anything.

    Quote Originally Posted by XRay1  [View Original Post]
    Gabby's not an IV user bro. Not for a year or so. She sniffs it.

  12. #5595
    As of the moment you are correct, but she has been an IV drug user in the past & maybe again given her current path & state she's in, but for that matter Dominique isn't currently a IV user either.

    For a person to say this IV drug user is safer than that IV drug user, then, yeah they are fooling themselves, but it's okay let them believe what they want if it makes them feel better.

    All I said was that I've been with Dominique many times & I've no bugs, course I've been with just about most of them & again no bugs & that does include Gabby.

    If you listen to any of the girls they'll say this one has that & that one has this. So much for a trusted unnamed source.

    It's all a crap shoot & without medical records to back it up none of us really knows who has what if anything.

    Quote Originally Posted by XRay1  [View Original Post]
    Gabby's not an IV user bro. Not for a year or so. She sniffs it.

  13. #5594

    Anyone?

    http://lowell.skipthegames.com/femal...e/946208449873

    Seen ads for this girl on STG, haven't seen any reports on her. I usually spend my time in Fitchburg, was looking for a provider in Lowell. Anyone have any input?

  14. #5593
    Senior Member


    Posts: 191
    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    They're all IV drug users, including Gabby, & who's fooling whom saying Gabby is the safer choice, most of us have been with most of the girls who say this one has that & that one has this except of course those saying it.
    Gabby's not an IV user bro.

    Not for a year or so.

    She sniffs it.

  15. #5592

    Stevie

    Anyone have digits for crying stevie?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape