Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 128 of 500 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 178 228 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 7496
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5591
    They're all IV drug users, including Gabby, & who's fooling whom saying Gabby is the safer choice, most of us have been with most of the girls who say this one has that & that one has this except of course those saying it.

  2. #5590

    Thursday

    Took a ride yesterday and only seen some regulars out.

    Cassie and Ally were both out front of Jays.

    Lauren was on Appleton.

    Will head out today and see if anything worth picking up.

  3. #5589
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidA  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have information on Lola who walks Westford St near CJ's?
    Thief. Avoid. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4449611.

  4. #5588
    Quote Originally Posted by HubBat  [View Original Post]
    Hooked up with snow bunny stripper last night. Another exemplary performance. She's def my favorite. We chilled for a while. Crazy how one of her fave songs is one of mines. https://youtu.be/yXNtYwir81g Multiple sessions weed smoking, talking, laughing and her with her coke. I used to indulge like George Bush but no more after I had a seizure. Can't wait for thanksgiving in Louisiana. Going to be a blast. Oh and I renig on Cynthia coming back. She's in a relationship with some dusty black dude but she loves black dik more than you white boys believe it or not dynamite in "jj" voice lmao from the good times tv show. I'm happy for her and why'all should be too because that's his problem not ours with her bi polar lying cutting self. Guess her fat boy pimp mad she not coming back but hey Stephanie still there with her puppy lmao. Happy hunting Eskimo brothers.
    You crack me up man. That song is dope, whole album. Is that girl the snowbunny.

  5. #5587

    Crazy Katie

    Crazy Katie was out on Appleton this afternoon, have not seen her around in a while. She is crazy but has a good BBBJCIM and the FS is as crazy as she is!

    Didn't have time to stop but will pick her up if I see her out next time.

    Angelina was out on Appleton as well, having a screaming match with some dude. LOL.

  6. #5586

    Snow bunny

    Hooked up with snow bunny stripper last night. Another exemplary performance. She's def my favorite. We chilled for a while. Crazy how one of her fave songs is one of mines. https://youtu.be/yXNtYwir81g Multiple sessions weed smoking, talking, laughing and her with her coke. I used to indulge like George Bush but no more after I had a seizure. Can't wait for thanksgiving in Louisiana. Going to be a blast. Oh and I renig on Cynthia coming back. She's in a relationship with some dusty black dude but she loves black dik more than you white boys believe it or not dynamite in "jj" voice lmao from the good times tv show. I'm happy for her and why'all should be too because that's his problem not ours with her bi polar lying cutting self. Guess her fat boy pimp mad she not coming back but hey Stephanie still there with her puppy lmao. Happy hunting Eskimo brothers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0E676256-7F17-455E-9846-3D529E3ECCB6.jpg‎   EDA88ECC-7C2C-40B7-8A05-7C4442CA1F37.jpg‎   B84682D8-7833-41D8-9167-5D3072452CBE.jpg‎  

  7. #5585

    Dominique

    I like to thank a unamed source, how did you ever crack the code of this mysterious member? You must be a DETECTIVE of some kind ?. If I was ever to change my username, I would make it so no one could ever tell it was me. Lmao!

    Dominique, tall girl with light red hair, decent body, but is to believed to have the bug. I got I from a few sources, but one that I really trust.

    We are all adults, so believe what you want, when it comes to my life I will always side with caution. Anyone claiming that a known I. V. (who shares needles with all the other girls) using SW does not have the bug or any STDs at all, well that person is fooling themselves. I give reall names and contacts and you can message me anytime (my box is not closed).

    Gabby, redhead with nice little body and good skills, good BBBJ and the FS is always great! Friendly, never rushes and is up for anything. The Best Buy out there as well. Plus she is the safer choice.

    Be safe out there and happy mongering!

  8. #5584

    Empty

    Drove by the loop last night.

    Jays, Appleton and Westwood. Pretty empty. Maybe the cold had something to do with this. This was around 8.

  9. #5583

    Dominique

    Picked up Dominique this morning, nice round ass & hips & can take a pounding, good skills BBBJ rimjob & FSS, If you see her out give her a shot.

    I'm happy to report no bugs of any kind, if she did I'd have a bug by now & I get tested once or twice during a year since before 2010, & I've not had a bug or any other STD ever.

    Believe what you want but consider the unnamed trusted source from the OTHER member who's changed his handle so many times that it's hard to keep track of them all.

  10. #5582
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  11. #5581

    Anybody see

    The short red head dressed in all black with the thigh high boots? It was around 930 tonight and I was leaving the packy on westford street. She was there. Brief convo has the snake bite tongue piercing saw it as we chatted. Was asking if I knew where to get brown LOL just because I'm brown doesn't mean I sell it lmao. Was going to make a prop but decided against it. It was a difficult decision because I'm turned on by red heads tongue piercing and boots. Boots especially riding boots turn me on. Gave her a dollar then bounced like Wilson. Maybe one of why'all will strike gold with this hottie. https://youtu.be/SbyAZQ45uww took a selfie with her but not posting it. May date her after someone posts their encounter with her idk lmao.

  12. #5580

    Just got back

    From an all nighter with the thick snow bunny stripper and it was the best I've had in my whole life. She did the splits on my dick and rode it like that for a good thirty minutes squirting at least three times. We went multiple sessions at her crib. Loved it when a slapped her ass and pulled her hair. She just got done dropping me off. Better than them 20 dollar hos on Westford street. Got her own spot plus car.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAnotherGo  [View Original Post]
    What's the strippers stage name.
    Sorry bro can't tell you that lmao. Saving this to myself. But Cynthia should be back soon. You can have her for 20. Let her ride ya dick backwards holding your ankles like she did me. That was the closest to this experience or hit up Kaitlyn aka Tawny. Her and Cynthia had the same pimp and do dates together. Heard butterfly Stephanie is pimped out by him too. Some big ass fat dude who got arrested for rape. Lmao. Happy hunting why'all and special dedication to.

    https://youtu.be/kLIoldHh53Q
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9A87A835-2873-439C-818B-7730643F9C66.jpg‎   32BF9E49-F285-47ED-AFF2-8673B567F61A.jpg‎  

  13. #5579
    Quote Originally Posted by HubBat  [View Original Post]
    Was watching the game O'Brien shiney ferullo espinolla style with corned beef hash tacos, hamburgers, wings, potato salad and Guinness stout with some of my crew then later went out to local strip club right next to Lowell. Got # from one of the girls who loves coke. Made plans to meet up later but ended up in Tewksbury motel 6 with a scallywag off westford street. Her name is Jenna if I remember correctly but I was super duper drunk so I might be wrong about her name but that pussy and mouth made junior keep coming back for more. LOL good time tho. Plan on booking with the stripper this weekend then off to Louisiana to visit fam. https://m.soundcloud.com/reggierebel...-4-another-hit.
    What's the strippers stage name.

  14. #5578

    Wednesday

    Took a ride Thursday and not much out.

    Lisa l was out front of Jays. Skinny, long dark hair. Looks good from a far, but far from good up close!. LOL.
    Plus she is a horrible b**** that will rush and complain the whole time..I would avoid her

    Dominique was out at liquor store on Appleton. Looks real good but heard she has the bug (heard from someone I trust).

    Was heading home and spotted Karen, thick girl, big dark eyes, pretty face and black hair. She has amazing tits! Both BBBJ and FS good.

  15. #5577

    Sunday night

    Was watching the game O'Brien shiney ferullo espinolla style with corned beef hash tacos, hamburgers, wings, potato salad and Guinness stout with some of my crew then later went out to local strip club right next to Lowell. Got # from one of the girls who loves coke. Made plans to meet up later but ended up in Tewksbury motel 6 with a scallywag off westford street. Her name is Jenna if I remember correctly but I was super duper drunk so I might be wrong about her name but that pussy and mouth made junior keep coming back for more. LOL good time tho. Plan on booking with the stripper this weekend then off to Louisiana to visit fam. https://m.soundcloud.com/reggierebel...-4-another-hit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B115D1DD-47E2-4F54-AE0D-6B7EB578331A.jpg‎   19BE4F4F-D493-40A1-B3DF-4561B084F0C6.jpg‎   F373A497-D293-4D33-8E1B-F44479E1EC07.jpeg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape