Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 507 of 691 FirstFirst ... 7 407 457 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 557 607 ... LastLast
Results 7,591 to 7,605 of 10359
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2769

    Pawg

    I haven't seen her, but how does one qualify for her "Pussy Crooks Specials", lol?

    I mean, that's most of us, right?

  2. #2768

  3. #2767

    Prepay Mindset

    Anytime I am asked for money upfront, it sends up red flags while sounding off the horns & sirens! I rarely, if never, provide the full donation up front whether I know the provider or not (Please see a post of mine from a week prior w / respect to a known provider asking for roses in advance). On occasion, during the ride, I may get a request to stop for cigs, covers, food, etc. I will take into consideration many factors such as tone of conversation, coherency of provider, the way she inquired, and many other ques as to her what her true intention may be. There are times when a fulfilled request will make the experience together go smoother and others you may get burnt.

    As a general rule, if I feel her request is legit, I will only stop at a location of my choosing far from pick-up spot. I peel off only enough cash to cover expenses or an amount that I'm alright with losing. Meaning, if I giver her a $20 to buy cigs or McD's or whatever; I will either go thru drive-thru or allow her to go in while I stay with my vehicle. F she returns, great, we are all happy, if she does not, then lesson learned and I am only out $20 or less and I now know this SP is a thief. In the end she saved me the balance of the funds since the experience was probably going to be mediocre at best. My mindset is the money was spent when I picked her up and if she wants to leave the rest on the table that is her choice. At this point, I just want her out of my presence, and hope that the ride back costs her more time and trouble than the minor inconvenience I just experienced.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nudeed  [View Original Post]
    Haven't you RTFF! Never pay up front, unless you know the girl, and that can sometimes become a rip off. And driving her to get drugs? You have to be nuts, cops pull you over for something and you can kiss your ass good by! Play safe and smart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stardust1954  [View Original Post]
    As a newbie to this hobby, I am getting a costly education. Picked her up at her place first she asked for 40 to get drugs with. I drove her to her spot for her drug pickup. A red light should have gone off to leave her sorry ass there. WORTHLESS! She may have been cute at one time but is a drug abuser and a rip off. Don't waste your time or money. Bad experience.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...g/079164916793

  4. #2766

    Potpourri

    Had a date set with wee Jasmine today. One hour beforehand she was communicative. Thirty minutes before the date the lass went radio silent. Sounds familiar right? Effing epidemic in this hobby. I shouldn't have driven to her place but I foolishly convinced myself she could just be showering. Oh well, hopefully she was servicing one of you lot and not just passed out.

    http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...y/385148742419

    So I hit up a few spinners I've been meaning to visit (or re-visit). Kate responded with "150HH250HR" and I didn't feel like negotiating so I just let that conversation drop. Same story with Stacey (funLovingBrunette). Others responded much too late or not at all.

    I had just decided to head home and rub one off when wee Deland Crystal hit me up, looking for a ride home (not a metaphor). I picked her up a half-hour later and did just that, stopping only to get her something to eat (not a metaphor). She did pause in the driveway to provide a top-flight BBBJCIM and made good on her promise not to stop until I said stop, so my date was saved in the end. After finishing her protein shake (metaphor) we said our adieus and I drove home a happy man.

    Unrelated:

    Quote Originally Posted by Stardust1954  [View Original Post]
    As a newbie to this hobby, I am getting a costly education. Picked her up at her place first she asked for 40 to get drugs with. I drove her to her spot for her drug pickup. A red light should have gone off to leave her sorry ass there. WORTHLESS! She may have been cute at one time but is a drug abuser and a rip off. Don't waste your time or money. Bad experience.
    First, Stardust I respect you so much for fessing up to that incredibly poor decision. I well know how little head often overrides big head, but big head has got to win those fights.

    Second, did I mention... holy shit that was a poor decision mate! Either you've learned your lesson or natural selection will run its course.

  5. #2765

    Victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by Stardust1954  [View Original Post]
    As a newbie to this hobby, I am getting a costly education. Picked her up at her place first she asked for 40 to get drugs with. I drove her to her spot for her drug pickup. A red light should have gone off to leave her sorry ass there. WORTHLESS! She may have been cute at one time but is a drug abuser and a rip off. Don't waste your time or money. Bad experience.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...g/079164916793
    She lives on martha drive and the problem in the forum sometimes is that there is no way to identify and search. Victoria only had a coulee of hits and one of them was my request as to who had seen her. Victoria used to work or live with stacy I think but guys need to learn how to RTFF and figure out ways to do searches and guys that write reviews need to figure out how to identify the girl so subsequent seaches will bring up useful posts. End of rant but I just think we could all make this forum more educational. Oh and victoria will not hesitate to steal your money either so there you have it.

  6. #2764
    Quote Originally Posted by Stardust1954  [View Original Post]
    As a newbie to this hobby, I am getting a costly education. Picked her up at her place first she asked for 40 to get drugs with. I drove her to her spot for her drug pickup. A red light should have gone off to leave her sorry ass there. WORTHLESS! She may have been cute at one time but is a drug abuser and a rip off. Don't waste your time or money. Bad experience.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...g/079164916793
    Sorry that happened to you, the pictures alone should have told you possible addict IMO, I always try and search the posts for reviews on a provider, its time well spent, as far as someone asking me to drive them to get drugs no pussy is worth that. Stay smart stay safe.

  7. #2763

    Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by Stardust1954  [View Original Post]
    As a newbie to this hobby, I am getting a costly education. Picked her up at her place first she asked for 40 to get drugs with. I drove her to her spot for her drug pickup. A red light should have gone off to leave her sorry ass there. WORTHLESS! She may have been cute at one time but is a drug abuser and a rip off. Don't waste your time or money. Bad experience.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...g/079164916793
    Haven't you RTFF! Never pay up front, unless you know the girl, and that can sometimes become a rip off. And driving her to get drugs? You have to be nuts, cops pull you over for something and you can kiss your ass good by! Play safe and smart.

  8. #2762
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1840

    Daytona MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by Stardust1954  [View Original Post]
    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...l/374607969876

    Can anyone give any info on this lady?
    I've reviewed her in the past, strictly a pump and dump for me. First time I saw her she looked pretty good for an older woman and had decent skills, popped a load in her pussy doggie and was on my way, second time looked like she'd been on a three day bender! Since I was already there I ass fucked her fast and hard blew my load deep in her and quickly left. I will say her asshole was very tight and she milked my cock for every drop! Haven't repeat and have no plans to do so. JD.

  9. #2761

    Obvious

    Quote Originally Posted by Stardust1954  [View Original Post]
    As a newbie to this hobby, I am getting a costly education. Picked her up at her place first she asked for 40 to get drugs with. I drove her to her spot for her drug pickup. A red light should have gone off to leave her sorry ass there. WORTHLESS! She may have been cute at one time but is a drug abuser and a rip off. Don't waste your time or money. Bad experience.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...g/079164916793
    To me, the pics of her indicate candy just like most of the ads on STG. Same old story, same old song and dance.

  10. #2760

    Another drugie

    As a newbie to this hobby, I am getting a costly education. Picked her up at her place first she asked for 40 to get drugs with. I drove her to her spot for her drug pickup. A red light should have gone off to leave her sorry ass there. WORTHLESS! She may have been cute at one time but is a drug abuser and a rip off. Don't waste your time or money. Bad experience.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...g/079164916793

  11. #2759

    Peaches

    Ok I started tracking this one with a bit of skepticism but I actually secured her home residence when she first posted but I was otherwise busy so I duly noted about her and moved on. So this evening was a stay at home grill night I decided to go out early and check someone out. LOL as it turned out there were other girls staying in the same hotel. Days inn right by ISB and while I was scoping out this girl's room (which I had previously secured) I saw this blonde hottie come out to smoke a cig and I thought wow. Who is she rooming with. This girl's pics DO NOT DO HER JUSTICE LOL and she was a passionate girl. I mean a tigress, very passionate and clearly a sexual freak LOL. She told me she was older than her stated age in the post but damn if that mattered. Her body was very nice and no signs of drugs. I would happily see her in a non professional hobby atmosphere but we all know how that goes LOL and it never goes well but anyways she's not a young drug addict SW but she is hot in my opinion and I am basing that on a recent meeting with Tabby (of a similar age) who nobody seems to have anything negative to say about but my encounter with her made me realize why I refuse to go out and date appropriately aged women lmao. She was not engaging. No passion and basically just laying there with saggy tits. And I chose not to write a bad review but I just can't say anything good about that encounter except she is a nice woman. But I am not really looking for nice LOL. Rock my world is what I am seeking.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...u/337069960371

  12. #2758

    Kate

    I've dreamed of Kate a couple of times. Her comms can be a little flaky but once you get something setup she's OK. She's a cute blonde spinner who's pretty hot. BBBJ & cfs were on the menu. Her nice tight little body made sure my dream wouldn't last long. I will repeat.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...y/826368688449

  13. #2757
    Quote Originally Posted by Clifh1144  [View Original Post]
    I dreamed about her a few weeks ago. I was not impressed and will not dream again.
    Its amazing how many mongers get fooled by her old pics year after year!

  14. #2756

    Ad

    Just like her titties!

    Quote Originally Posted by HelloJoshua  [View Original Post]
    That ad is fake.

  15. #2755

    Sorry

    That ad is fake.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stardust1954  [View Original Post]

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape