Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,606 to 7,620 of 10359
-
11-21-19 21:23 #2754Senior Member

Posts: 221Stacy
Seen this sexy lady yesterday incall. Very sweet girl thinner then pics but still good looking pics maybe little older standard hhr Easy to talk to and get ahold of. BBBJ fsc very good oral skills clean. No signs of demons gets into it tight kitty slick as a baby ass LOL. Seems to enjoy her work cow girl position she knows how to work it very well. Talked afterwards would repeat next time I'm in town. Would be a regular it you was here all the time. Happy hunting brothers.
-
11-21-19 19:18 #2753Senior Member

Posts: 35What about Mary
Has anyone dreamed with Mary?
https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...t/757865830465
-
11-21-19 09:32 #2752Regular Member

Posts: 2I dreamed about her a few weeks ago. I was not impressed and will not dream again.
Originally Posted by Stardust1954
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-19 09:21 #2751Senior Member

Posts: 202She is also a street walker. I have picked her up on us1 near ISB. Also seen her walking beachside near ocean center. She does not look as good as her pics, some days are better then others for her performance. Many other reviewers have said that's she will rob you. I have never taken more then needed because I didn't want to be robbed.
Originally Posted by NbWill
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-19 08:03 #2750Senior Member

Posts: 617She was great when I met her. It was a bit ago and her accommodations were not the best. I understand she has a better place now.
Originally Posted by Stardust1954
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-19 19:17 #2749Senior Member

Posts: 35Tell me
https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...l/374607969876
Can anyone give any info on this lady?
-
11-20-19 14:37 #2748Banned Member

Posts: 608Arrests
LMAO except for her arrests in 2010 and 2015 for "tricking".
Originally Posted by Topherman
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-19 11:44 #2747Banned Member

Posts: 608Melissa
He put her name in the title and if you search her name. You get 9 hits and every one except his has a link. Do some homework bc it takes less time then it does to get an inquiry posted.
Originally Posted by MikeyMike1981
[View Original Post]
http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...p/453682019643
-
11-20-19 11:26 #2746Senior Member

Posts: 1112She been around for along time. Had some chats on FB with her Long time ago but never knew her to trick. Believe me I tried, She is 31, but I'd be careful if you meet up! When she looks good she looks good. When she looks bad OMFG!
Originally Posted by JustLooking78
[View Original Post]
T-Man.
-
11-20-19 05:14 #2745Regular Member

Posts: 19Is there a link for this one?
Originally Posted by Sunny1966
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-19 02:18 #2744Regular Member

Posts: 15So Journey was a no go. She finally responded an hour after our scheduled time. While talking just seemed sketchy. First she had an incall then said she needed to use part of the donation to get a room. Red Flag. Verification pics didn't look anything like the ad. Red Flag. Hard pass for me. But the night wasn't a waste.
Originally Posted by JustLooking78
[View Original Post]
https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...y/049267180496
Reached out to Ang. Link above. Read a previous mixed review but thought I'd give her a shot. Comms were easy, asking price was high but negotiated something more reasonable. Safe clean incall. Pics are a good representation of her. She met me at the door in a skimpy little thing and before I sat down it was already off. Started with an amazing BBBJ that imo rivals Shannon. She milked junior well and kept sucking down every drop. I'm a big fan of DATY so played with the kitty until she started purring and then devoured that thing. Once junior was ready for round two covered up and this girl went wild. Started with CG and she can ride throwing her hips into like she couldn't get enough. Flipped her over for some K9 and started playing with her pucker as she was backing into me with every stride. Had her get back on top RCG so I could watch that ass bounce. Decided to uncover and move into 69 with her on top and she killed me dry a second time swallowing every drop. Will repeat but next on the list is Robin and Lexi.
-
11-20-19 00:20 #2743Senior Member

Posts: 1755This ad says she's 31. A picture search turned up three more ads with three different ages ranging from 19 to 23. On the plus side they're all in Daytona.
Originally Posted by JustLooking78
[View Original Post]
https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...l/981015486131
http://archive.today/8MmKW
-
11-19-19 22:45 #2742Regular Member

Posts: 22Any intel?
I found this one but anyone has seen her?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/vera-esc...a-beach-622710
-
11-19-19 15:56 #2741Regular Member

Posts: 15Journey
https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...l/981015486131
I reached out to this lovely little thing last night. Come we're a little shaky at first and ended up causing a delay in the dream until tonight. I tried searching but couldn't come up with anything. Does anyone have a reason as to why I shouldn't meet up with her? If not I'll post the full report later on.
-
11-19-19 13:01 #2740Regular Member

Posts: 15Journey
https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...l/981015486131
Anyone have any experience with this lovely looking lady? Comma were a little shaky last night and due to the delays had to postpone the Dream. Supposed to be meeting up tonight. Will update later unless someone has a reason for me not to go through with it. Tried researching but no records of any reviews.










Reply With Quote





