Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16113
    Quote Originally Posted by Vino7373  [View Original Post]
    I had yet another great dream yesterday with this gem. She is totally sweet and she goes all out 100%+ to please. I have moved her to the top of my rotation and I will be seeing her as often as possible. She has an ad on the sister site.
    What was the damage? I'm thinking about seeing her, too many positive reviews not to try.

  2. #16112

    Valentina & maya number?

    Same boat here, if anyone could help greatly appreciate it!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spooner1  [View Original Post]
    How can I contact I'm in Brazil withdrawals.

  3. #16111

    Information

    How can I contact I'm in Brazil withdrawals.

    Quote Originally Posted by AedeGreat  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt that I recurved a text yesterday that Valentina and maya were back in town. Setup a date with Valentina for HHR. Went to a pretty decent hotel off of I drive where Valentina opened the door. She looked great but for some reason I was expecting something different. Could just be me with the old pics BL posted for her prior. Dream was great and she spoke pretty fluent English. Would repeat again. Said she and maya would be here till Friday and Debora is coming back on Monday. Might have to setup a date with her next week.

  4. #16110
    Can anyone help a thirsty brother out with Valentina and friends contact info. Ever since Bl went down I've been on the Brazilian hunt.

  5. #16109

    Happyinflordia

    Big Clit Marie so I got a text from Marie asking me too. Post this message Due too her schedule change she will not be available before. 4:00 pm for the next 6 weeks she will be free on Saturday and Sundays do not try calling or texting during these daytime hrs any questions PM me Thanks play safe.

  6. #16108

    Nikkibaby25

    Saw Nikki for the first time yesterday and definitely enjoyed my visit. I didn't really have time to meet her yesterday however she was very persuasive in our communication and obviously she was successful in getting me to go. I had a lot of fun talking to her before even meeting.

    In person, she's great as well and definitely a pleaser.

  7. #16107

    NikkiBaby25

    Quote Originally Posted by BigNunz23  [View Original Post]
    Any chance you have her Ad URL handy?
    NikkiBaby posts regularly on the sister site. Here's her most recent ad:

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...8285&cityid=98

  8. #16106

    Intel

    Insee hits up north and in GA. Anybody know her?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...o/601515849612

  9. #16105

    Valentina

    Dreamt that I recurved a text yesterday that Valentina and maya were back in town. Setup a date with Valentina for HHR. Went to a pretty decent hotel off of I drive where Valentina opened the door. She looked great but for some reason I was expecting something different. Could just be me with the old pics BL posted for her prior. Dream was great and she spoke pretty fluent English. Would repeat again. Said she and maya would be here till Friday and Debora is coming back on Monday. Might have to setup a date with her next week.

  10. #16104

    AlexLynn made my airport trip worthwhile

    So I had to take that someone to the airport for a bittersweet goodbye for good, ah, shit, what do you care? Because instead of moping about my luck, I turned it into a road trip to see AlexLynn, its been way too long since last time! She used to be over in I-drive, now under the flight path of big silver birds. She welcomed me like an old friend, and after several years, she still remembered several details about what I like! I'm impressed! She had Oldies but Goodies by Little Caesar cranking, and turned my frown into a smile. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5pKooykMq4 . Now why did I just choose a modern version of it? Because I felt really old with this petite 99 lb. Young thing fucking my brains out! Absolutely gave me a workout, and ended on the best head on the planet! As I write this, I'm feeling my age, plus 50 years! Rates are very fair, and comm good.

    You don't have to visit those weird, unreliable sites, you can find many reviews of her here, including mine from years ago, and find her Ad here: http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...7805&cityid=98 .

  11. #16103
    Quote Originally Posted by Vino7373  [View Original Post]
    I had yet another great dream yesterday with this gem. She is totally sweet and she goes all out 100%+ to please. I have moved her to the top of my rotation and I will be seeing her as often as possible. She has an ad on the sister site.
    Any chance you have her Ad URL handy?

  12. #16102

    Valentina & Maya (formerly BL, now SOLO)

    Holy F'ing Smokes. Got a text late last week from the infamous Brazilian, Valentina , saying that she's coming into town with a surprise. Uhm, my dear friends, Maya is back & I just had the wildest 3 some with Valentina and Maya. I could barely get through the door as they were draped all over me. Aside from greeting me with a 3 way DFK, they were dressed in the sexiest lingerie. No need to go into details as there are MANY MANY MANY reviews of these 2. The views from every angle still has me in awe. They work very well in tandem. They are here for a short time and I've already booked my 2nd date.

  13. #16101

    Avalon

    Quote Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio  [View Original Post]
    I can't seem to find any url or contact info, pics or anything for her. Can you provide any of that?
    I'm all but certain he's referring to this Avalon:

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...8499&cityid=98

  14. #16100
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasNole  [View Original Post]
    After seeing her ads for a long time, I decided to make an appointment. She communicated great from beginning to end leading up to the session. She rocked my world during my time there. She is very kinky. Just how I like it, and was not a clock watcher with me. Avalon had amazing head game, and tastes wonderful. Can't wait to see her again!
    I can't seem to find any url or contact info, pics or anything for her. Can you provide any of that?

  15. #16099

    NikkiBaby25

    I had yet another great dream yesterday with this gem. She is totally sweet and she goes all out 100%+ to please. I have moved her to the top of my rotation and I will be seeing her as often as possible. She has an ad on the sister site.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape