Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 15,586 to 15,600 of 31640
-
11-15-19 22:39 #16055Senior Member

Posts: 75Avalon
After seeing her ads for a long time, I decided to make an appointment. She communicated great from beginning to end leading up to the session. She rocked my world during my time there. She is very kinky. Just how I like it, and was not a clock watcher with me. Avalon had amazing head game, and tastes wonderful. Can't wait to see her again!
-
11-15-19 11:59 #16054Senior Member

Posts: 2964Ana Rose
It can be tough to get tone from the written word so no, my post wasn't intended to be defensive, just stating another opinion. And for full disclosure, I thought it relevant to include that I've not met with her. My point was simply that, having seen her ad for a long time and read a ton of positive reviews of her, she seems very well liked. Hopefully you noticed that my initial post did not say anything contrary to your opinion of "higher donations does not equal a good experience. ".
Originally Posted by JJFresh
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-19 10:48 #16053Senior Member

Posts: 300Any reviews on this girl right here?
Google search the picture and you'll see they come from some fashion ads.
Originally Posted by Cjac1027
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-19 08:42 #16052Senior Member

Posts: 489Huh??
Your comment seems defensive, especially if you never saw her....?? 🤨 If I remember correctly she's had bad reviews too, just like any other sp. The point I was trying to convey was, higher donations does not equal a good experience.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
Not sure what your point was.....?? 🤔
-
11-14-19 22:48 #16051Regular Member

Posts: 2Any reviews on this girl right here?
-
11-14-19 12:33 #16050Senior Member

Posts: 92MorganElise
I forgot to mention if your interested in seeing her she will b in Melbourne till Saturday I posted review in Usaadultclassifeds my bad should have been here she does not advertise.
-
11-14-19 01:36 #16049Senior Member

Posts: 25Qv with Tar
Was able to get a qv with Tara and she is for sure what you see in the photos.
https://escortalligator.com.orlando..../39109076/Tara
She does a great job with BBBJ and a combined Russian with those huge amazing tits of hers. Good value here.
-
11-13-19 21:40 #16048Regular Member

Posts: 4Link?
Love the review man. Really want to meet her now. Is this the girl you are talking about? https://adultsearch.com/massachusett...scorts/1645412.
-
11-13-19 20:58 #16047Senior Member

Posts: 133Morgan Elise
Today I met with the indeed professional ultimate MILF Morgan, an amazing MILF especially for me. I was feeling fairly nervous meeting Morgan for the first time. Right off the bat she made me feel comfortable, I was intrigued by her appearance, more appealing than I thought. I admired how passionate she was and how a cool sense of humor she had. I tried a position on her that she said never tried before and she told me that she really enjoy. Felt no rush what so ever with Morgan. All in all a wonderful lady, treat her well gentleman.
Makes you feel comfortable, friendly, good communicator, wild and sexy.
You can contact her here morganelise.
-
11-13-19 16:04 #16046Banned Member

Posts: 1328No sir. The one who had the spread in Playboy is a my on-off-now back on again girlfriend, she's a little bit older. I was actually talking about the 21 yr blond spinner that I sent you the 3 pics of.
Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch
[View Original Post]
PG.
-
11-13-19 15:50 #16045Senior Member

Posts: 944LOL, speaking of "dipshit" I forgot to mention the track star said she's willing to try a trip to the Greek Islands with me during my next session. I'm not that into Greek but with an incredible ass like hers my little head compelled me to ask her. I about had a heart attack when she agreed to it!
Originally Posted by PharmaGuy
[View Original Post]
Is she the one who had the spread in Playboy that you sent me pics of? She is fucking hot!
Originally Posted by PharmaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-19 14:52 #16044Senior Member

Posts: 186Does she have an Ad?
Is there a link to her ad? She looks promising and if she's not sticking around for long I want to try before she's gone.
Originally Posted by KyReal44
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-19 14:27 #16043Banned Member

Posts: 1328Before the Track Star goes Usain Bolt on me
Here is the deal boys, my ATF UTR and I are not taking any chances here, especially because her man uses her phone at times too and she is already paranoid about about a couple of the guys already contacting her. She is already covering up for me in a big way and her man was asking about us. I told her to tell him I am gayyAF. LOL. Actually, I only text her as like we're old friends. Seriously through, playing this very low key, not risking anything here, especially after thinking I lost her once. She did say ok to a couple of my other personal buddies on the board the past go round, but so far she has NOT gone thru with it and I am not sure she will. Mitch is the only guy who has seen her besides me, she had already seen him in the past and sorta grandfathered him in and he knows exactly how to play it, he is no dipshit.
Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch
[View Original Post]
Plus, I already fucked things up for my other spinner (not the track star) non-pro, her man found our texts and it sparked an end to their relationship, I felt so awful, this girl is so fucking hot, sweet, submissive w / the tightest insane spinner model body, but luckily I think I took it harder than she did. Thankfully she still see's me even though she doesn't need to, probably because her man never went down and I will all day. (no she is not an escort).
Sorry to crush everyone's hopes here, but I am getting crushed with PM's and I need to let you guys know what is up here moving forward. If she wants to take the risk and go further I will let a very select few know.
PG.
-
11-13-19 12:17 #16042Senior Member

Posts: 168Going brazilian
So I was having brazilian withdrawals and reached out and to my surprise Natasha was in town. OMG! She is a great looking woman thick in all the right places. She opens the door and says I never had you before I thought that was going to effect our time but after I dropped the names of friends all was good. Those that have had the brazilians know these girls are good to go. She stated with BBBJ and she could sing into the mic well. Go through all the motions everything has been said before. I bust in the bag jump into shower to clean up and on my way. I need these girls to stay away for a month so I don't go broke. LOL.
Natasha is another that all should have on their list.
Mase out!
-
11-13-19 07:00 #16041Senior Member

Posts: 944Green-Eyed Blond 20 Year Old Track Star Spinner (Runnin' With The Devil)
So I've seen Cassie and M1 L four times apiece since Halloween (8 excellent sessions!) but I also had the incredible pleasure of reconecting recently with PharmaGuy's 20 year old green-eyed blond track star spinner! It had been about 2 months since I saw her and she was even hotter than I remembered. The track star has now sprinted her way all the way to my Top Five ATF list along with NaNaPleases, JennCiCi (RIP), M1L, and Cassie. This girl has totally rocked my world!
She stripped out of her tight yoga pants and top to reveal her smoking hot athletically toned body in nothing but skimpy lavender panties. I had all sorts of evil thoughts running through my mind regarding what I wanted to do to the track star and was reminded of the song Runnin' With The Devil, LOL.
Link to "Runnin' With The Devil" by Van Halen.
https://youtu.be/HEvBm01cWhk
She got in bed wearing just the lavender panties and I lay beside her for some petting and DFK. She commenced a DTBBBJ (YMMV) from the side so I could finger her pussy. Next I had her move to between my legs and face me on her belly so I could see her sexy green eyes, pretty young face, and play with her soft blonde hair as she continued to slobber heavily on my cock. Next I had her switch to 69 and I pulled her panties aside from her pussy so I could use my Mimi vibrator on her pussy while massaging her clit with my tongue. It didn't take long for Mimi to work her magic and bring her to at least 2 O's. Watching this 20 year old girl's gorgeous ass and pussy squirm from pleasure with my cock in her mouth was an incredible sight I won't soon forget.
She helped me put on a cover and my vibrating cock ring before sliding down to mount me in RCG while wearing my Pirates of the Carribbean toy handcuffs. I spanked her ass as she proceeded to ride me hard while looking back at me with lots of over the shoulder eye contact which was sexy as fuck. I eventually pulled her back to lie on her back on me for some upside down lazy doggie. I rubbed her lovely tits with my left hand and massaged her pussy and clit with my right hand while fucking her and DFK'ing her til she O'd again. Many girls I've been with have trouble with this position but she is so young and flexible it was an absolute pleasure to fuck her in this position. We eventually rolled over onto our sides while maintaining my cock in her pussy for some spooning style doggie. I rolled her over onto her back and relubed for some Mish. I loved this girl's high passion and how she looks you in the eye and talks dirty while you fuck her!
Next I flipped her over for some traditional K9 and couldn't believe my eyes at how hot she looked with her ass up in the air. I mounted her from behind and pounded her hard while spanking her sexy bubble butt cheeks. The K9 with this girl is fabulous for several reasons. First, she's smoking hot and 20 years old! Second, she is super flexible and not only looks over her shoulder at you while you fuck but you can easily DFK with her while fucking her from behind which is super hot! Third, she is so young and athletic that as I was banging her in K9 she was fucking back at me even harder which was awesome. She was bucking like a bronco against me so hard that she literally broke my headboard loose! I'm getting a new bed delivered this week, LOL.
After the wild and crazy K9 I pushed her onto her belly and relubed for some lazy doggie - I wanted to slow ride her to extend the pleasure. We DFK'd while we fucked and she let me gaze into her gorgeous green eyes which caused me to begin to boil. She flipped onto her back and squeezed her tits together as I hosed down her belly, breasts, and neck. I collapsed in exhaustion and could only watch as she got up to start the shower. When I finally recovered I joined her in the shower where we helped each other wash off all the slobber, lube, and cum off each other.
Will repeat obviously! This girl is what I'd call Ultra-UTR and has severe comm restrictions because of her current situation. If you're lucky enough to get her number from PG please use discretion in your communications with her. I'm gonna get PG a nice bottle of wine for Christmas!
SYM.
Originally Posted by PharmaGuy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





