Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 15,571 to 15,585 of 31683
-
11-20-19 18:59 #16113Senior Member

Posts: 186What was the damage? I'm thinking about seeing her, too many positive reviews not to try.
Originally Posted by Vino7373
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-19 16:33 #16112Senior Member

Posts: 107Valentina & maya number?
Same boat here, if anyone could help greatly appreciate it!
Originally Posted by Spooner1
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-19 16:02 #16111Senior Member

Posts: 48Information
How can I contact I'm in Brazil withdrawals.
Originally Posted by AedeGreat
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-19 15:48 #16110Regular Member

Posts: 3Can anyone help a thirsty brother out with Valentina and friends contact info. Ever since Bl went down I've been on the Brazilian hunt.
-
11-20-19 11:58 #16109Senior Member

Posts: 410Happyinflordia
Big Clit Marie so I got a text from Marie asking me too. Post this message Due too her schedule change she will not be available before. 4:00 pm for the next 6 weeks she will be free on Saturday and Sundays do not try calling or texting during these daytime hrs any questions PM me Thanks play safe.
-
11-20-19 10:32 #16108Senior Member

Posts: 124Nikkibaby25
Saw Nikki for the first time yesterday and definitely enjoyed my visit. I didn't really have time to meet her yesterday however she was very persuasive in our communication and obviously she was successful in getting me to go. I had a lot of fun talking to her before even meeting.
In person, she's great as well and definitely a pleaser.
-
11-20-19 09:24 #16107Senior Member

Posts: 2964NikkiBaby25
NikkiBaby posts regularly on the sister site. Here's her most recent ad:
Originally Posted by BigNunz23
[View Original Post]
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...8285&cityid=98
-
11-20-19 08:15 #16106Senior Member

Posts: 234Intel
Insee hits up north and in GA. Anybody know her?
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...o/601515849612
-
11-20-19 06:58 #16105Senior Member

Posts: 94Valentina
Dreamt that I recurved a text yesterday that Valentina and maya were back in town. Setup a date with Valentina for HHR. Went to a pretty decent hotel off of I drive where Valentina opened the door. She looked great but for some reason I was expecting something different. Could just be me with the old pics BL posted for her prior. Dream was great and she spoke pretty fluent English. Would repeat again. Said she and maya would be here till Friday and Debora is coming back on Monday. Might have to setup a date with her next week.
-
11-20-19 00:29 #16104Senior Member

Posts: 317AlexLynn made my airport trip worthwhile
So I had to take that someone to the airport for a bittersweet goodbye for good, ah, shit, what do you care? Because instead of moping about my luck, I turned it into a road trip to see AlexLynn, its been way too long since last time! She used to be over in I-drive, now under the flight path of big silver birds. She welcomed me like an old friend, and after several years, she still remembered several details about what I like! I'm impressed! She had Oldies but Goodies by Little Caesar cranking, and turned my frown into a smile. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5pKooykMq4 . Now why did I just choose a modern version of it? Because I felt really old with this petite 99 lb. Young thing fucking my brains out! Absolutely gave me a workout, and ended on the best head on the planet! As I write this, I'm feeling my age, plus 50 years! Rates are very fair, and comm good.
You don't have to visit those weird, unreliable sites, you can find many reviews of her here, including mine from years ago, and find her Ad here: http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...7805&cityid=98 .
-
11-19-19 23:47 #16103Regular Member

Posts: 1Any chance you have her Ad URL handy?
Originally Posted by Vino7373
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-19 21:40 #16102Senior Member

Posts: 105Valentina & Maya (formerly BL, now SOLO)
Holy F'ing Smokes. Got a text late last week from the infamous Brazilian, Valentina , saying that she's coming into town with a surprise. Uhm, my dear friends, Maya is back & I just had the wildest 3 some with Valentina and Maya. I could barely get through the door as they were draped all over me. Aside from greeting me with a 3 way DFK, they were dressed in the sexiest lingerie. No need to go into details as there are MANY MANY MANY reviews of these 2. The views from every angle still has me in awe. They work very well in tandem. They are here for a short time and I've already booked my 2nd date.
-
11-19-19 13:44 #16101Senior Member

Posts: 2964Avalon
I'm all but certain he's referring to this Avalon:
Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio
[View Original Post]
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...8499&cityid=98
-
11-19-19 12:51 #16100Senior Member

Posts: 998I can't seem to find any url or contact info, pics or anything for her. Can you provide any of that?
Originally Posted by VegasNole
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-19 12:11 #16099Senior Member

Posts: 2061NikkiBaby25
I had yet another great dream yesterday with this gem. She is totally sweet and she goes all out 100%+ to please. I have moved her to the top of my rotation and I will be seeing her as often as possible. She has an ad on the sister site.











Reply With Quote






