Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,521 to 20,535 of 61441
-
11-18-19 19:54 #40921Senior Member

Posts: 129Did she say she strolled in Baltimore or other areas of Maryland?
Originally Posted by HardBody24
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-19 16:39 #40920Regular Member

Posts: 3Kat
She is still in Brooklyn. She hangs on 4th,5th, Pontiac, Washburn. She is also on web secretbenefits.
Originally Posted by CarlosMinor
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-19 09:48 #40919Regular Member

Posts: 10[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
11-18-19 08:38 #40918Senior Member

Posts: 69Ashlee is in Brooklyn needing help
Ashlee messaged me and is looking for some help. She currently has a room at the Budget in Brooklyn but not for too long. Hit her up if you have her info. If not I can pass it along. She has posts on escort Babylon but if you get her this morning you can get her for a deal. Sounds pretty desperate.
-
11-18-19 06:22 #40917Senior Member

Posts: 705If it's fake
If it's fake then why would there be legal issues to address. Be consistent in your argument.
Originally Posted by DogPound99
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-19 00:59 #40916Regular Member

Posts: 19Maryland SW I met in Sacramento, CA
Greetings from Sac. Dated with a girl that said she was from Maryland, wonder if any of you have info on her.
She's about 5'9", brown hair, skinny with a lot of tattoos up her right leg and up to her thigh. B or C cups with a plump little butt. . 4 for pussy and throat which isn't something you see a lot in Sacramento. Didn't get her name but she did everything uncovered. I have a number she gave me if any of you think you can help me out.
-
11-17-19 21:20 #40915Senior Member

Posts: 197Kiara looks like a short dirty broom turned upside down and witn exceptional dick sucking skills.
Originally Posted by BMish
[View Original Post]
She's a sweet girl but she's seen way better days. Everyone will trip overthemselves to find her because she's "famous" but she's not thicc.
Repeat: NOT THICC.
-
11-17-19 19:24 #40914Senior Member

Posts: 694Lisa
Picked up a older thin blonde 53 to be exact not bad looking went to one of my Brooklyn spots and the fun began she aimed to please everything on menus except anal she gave a fantastic wet BBBJ will definitely repeat any bv other info on her.
-
11-17-19 16:16 #40913Senior Member

Posts: 146Have you guys seen Kat?
I met her last December, one of you was dating her and got phone number, and it matched the one I had. But it turned off. I wonder if anybody know where I can find her.Thanks.
-
11-17-19 10:33 #40912Senior Member

Posts: 192Real vs Make believe
There is absolutely, nor has there ever been any hard evidence proving that this is what you may think. Only insinuation in suggesting what this might be by its original author, ie. , make-believe.
Originally Posted by OneandOnlyD
[View Original Post]
I would further suggest that she and all others in the author's collection were merely plastered with a per-hydrated mix of Emulsified Cornstarch before any of the photos were taken. So, you see, it's all fake, harmless fantasy shots therefor any reasons for your demand of its removal would be gratuitous, and quite unnecessary.
As far as the legality of posting photos on this or any other sites are concern - - those more qualified in the legal arena please chime and edify the rest of us with your thoughts.
-
11-17-19 02:41 #40911Regular Member

Posts: 14Liby
Liby, Spanish girl. Unfortunately she got beat up about 4 weeks ago an her jaw wired shut. Sweet girl in a fucked situation.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-19 20:41 #40910Senior Member

Posts: 278Belinda old but gold
Found this SW crying off the corner of patapsco and ritchie hwy. Picked her up she asked for a ride to 10th and jeffry. When I asked her why she was hurt, she said her bf broke up with her because she found him getting throat from a younger broad. I told her success is the best revenge. She gave me head for no charge and swallowed to get back at her ex. Incidentally I dropped her off at her baby daddies house. I don't know how to react to that situation.
Happy nut November mongers.
-
11-16-19 20:09 #40909Senior Member

Posts: 5948Wow I remember seeing those posted. Never got a chance to meet her it also saw some pics back then on FB and she was gorgeous. What a shame 😡.
Originally Posted by MacRobby
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-19 19:55 #40908Regular Member

Posts: 3This is my cousin and she wants these taken down.
Originally Posted by VegaWrap
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-19 14:13 #40907Senior Member

Posts: 2344Not literally
Wasn't my personal place, a place I use close by in the neighborhood.
Originally Posted by Monoxide
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






