Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,856 to 27,870 of 61409
-
05-29-17 23:49 #33554Banned Member

Posts: 5343That mind as well be like 10 years ago if you go by SW scale. What a dam shame, she used to be one of the best dressed SW out there with performance to back it up.
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-17 22:22 #33553Senior Member

Posts: 811Heaven
Better days in Florida, taken by Tortellini.
Originally Posted by MacRobby
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-17 21:14 #33552Senior Member

Posts: 312Mona on Fairhaven
Thought I'd try the loops. Bad decision. First she wanted more, and I figured what the he'll. She wanted a condom. This wasn't planned, so I didn't have. I was only looking for Mic work. About to pop, so I gave her the warning. She starts jacking me. I had to cover with my hand to not hit the windshield. Now my junk is covered, my shirt is nasty, and my hand is still sticky. Nasty.
-
05-29-17 21:05 #33551Senior Member

Posts: 2343Heaven
I didn't see her my last two trips to Bmore. I assume she's moved on to the Brooklyn stroll, like she said. Somebody should walk up on her, and ask her, what happened to the girl in these pictures. Maybe it would shock her into getting some help .
Originally Posted by MacRobby
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-17 20:41 #33550

Posts: 96Heaven prior to W / W
I first saw her as an escort on "backpage". She was drop dead GORGEOUS and her skin was flawless. Ahhh the sweet, sweet memories.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-17 20:14 #33549Senior Member

Posts: 394Angela on Wilkins
Just wondering if this is the same Angela you were talking about?
Originally Posted by PellyMason
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-17 19:11 #33548Regular Member

Posts: 2Had to co-sign
Gentlemen, I must agree, I never expect honesty from a SW. If they have an active addiction, I wouldn't believe them if they told me the sky was blue.
Originally Posted by CaveMan9
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-17 13:06 #33547Senior Member

Posts: 57Lodge?
What SW lodge are you talking about? Is it a specific place?
Originally Posted by ElberGonzalez
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-17 02:49 #33546Senior Member

Posts: 290Another fat ass
Yesterday after another great session with one of my favorites I stopped to get a steak and shrimp sub at that place in front of the SW lodge, in the parking lot I noticed a fat ass that caught my attention, she seemed to be in trouble so I had to approach to her, she was definitely on something trying to get something else, I let her use my phone to place a delivery order, once she hung up she ask me if I'd date her and I said, hell yes! I took her to one of my spots, she gives an amazing slow and wet BJ and that ass has the right cushion, honestly can't remember her name and obviously her phone is currently not working, I gave her my number, really hope to hear from this one again, she could become another fav, I just remember she said she was 28 and had 2 kids. If you like them fat asses you better hurry who knows how long she is staying there, I'm leaving visual material for those who enjoy the hunting as much as I do.
-
05-29-17 00:53 #33545Senior Member

Posts: 100Yes
Kaylin Victoria. Is she still around?
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-17 00:28 #33544Senior Member

Posts: 59No different
Even though she has very similar features. I'm talking about a different one.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-17 00:23 #33543Senior Member

Posts: 2419That's the Tiffany I was talking about. Can't speak for anyone else.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-17 23:32 #33542Senior Member

Posts: 977Are you referring to the 19 now 20 yo dirty blonde??
Originally Posted by AgentMulder
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-17 21:50 #33541Senior Member

Posts: 2343Tiffany
Are talkin about this Tiffany from Dundalk?
Originally Posted by CaveMan9
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-17 21:44 #33540Regular Member

Posts: 13On the way back home
I was just by WW there is whole lot of uncle and boys out there with a big ass van parked little bit north of church, looks like something is going down. Be careful gents.
Saw this new girl by Italian food place in MP, says her name is Becca, and she is a mix of white and columbian. I could not pass that up. She had FL tags, and says she is new here, no number but she took mine and promised to texted as I just financed her phone for the month. She also had really nice BSW with her, I did not sample her, but by looks on her face and mouth she must be a head doctor because my intuition never lies. BSW's name is Tasha. If you see these two definitely pick them up. The Latina girl was wearing white pants and I think they live in that car so this looks like start of their Bmore adventure so catch them before they get compleltey wasted.
Also saw another girl named Bri on Ramsey, did not look bad, but I had no juice left so I passed, but she had very nice rack.
Happy hunting gents.










Reply With Quote





