Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,491 to 20,505 of 61371
-
11-18-19 06:22 #40881Senior Member

Posts: 705If it's fake
If it's fake then why would there be legal issues to address. Be consistent in your argument.
Originally Posted by DogPound99
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-19 00:59 #40880Regular Member

Posts: 19Maryland SW I met in Sacramento, CA
Greetings from Sac. Dated with a girl that said she was from Maryland, wonder if any of you have info on her.
She's about 5'9", brown hair, skinny with a lot of tattoos up her right leg and up to her thigh. B or C cups with a plump little butt. . 4 for pussy and throat which isn't something you see a lot in Sacramento. Didn't get her name but she did everything uncovered. I have a number she gave me if any of you think you can help me out.
-
11-17-19 21:20 #40879Senior Member

Posts: 197Kiara looks like a short dirty broom turned upside down and witn exceptional dick sucking skills.
Originally Posted by BMish
[View Original Post]
She's a sweet girl but she's seen way better days. Everyone will trip overthemselves to find her because she's "famous" but she's not thicc.
Repeat: NOT THICC.
-
11-17-19 19:24 #40878Senior Member

Posts: 694Lisa
Picked up a older thin blonde 53 to be exact not bad looking went to one of my Brooklyn spots and the fun began she aimed to please everything on menus except anal she gave a fantastic wet BBBJ will definitely repeat any bv other info on her.
-
11-17-19 16:16 #40877Senior Member

Posts: 146Have you guys seen Kat?
I met her last December, one of you was dating her and got phone number, and it matched the one I had. But it turned off. I wonder if anybody know where I can find her.Thanks.
-
11-17-19 10:33 #40876Senior Member

Posts: 192Real vs Make believe
There is absolutely, nor has there ever been any hard evidence proving that this is what you may think. Only insinuation in suggesting what this might be by its original author, ie. , make-believe.
Originally Posted by OneandOnlyD
[View Original Post]
I would further suggest that she and all others in the author's collection were merely plastered with a per-hydrated mix of Emulsified Cornstarch before any of the photos were taken. So, you see, it's all fake, harmless fantasy shots therefor any reasons for your demand of its removal would be gratuitous, and quite unnecessary.
As far as the legality of posting photos on this or any other sites are concern - - those more qualified in the legal arena please chime and edify the rest of us with your thoughts.
-
11-17-19 02:41 #40875Regular Member

Posts: 14Liby
Liby, Spanish girl. Unfortunately she got beat up about 4 weeks ago an her jaw wired shut. Sweet girl in a fucked situation.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-19 20:41 #40874Senior Member

Posts: 278Belinda old but gold
Found this SW crying off the corner of patapsco and ritchie hwy. Picked her up she asked for a ride to 10th and jeffry. When I asked her why she was hurt, she said her bf broke up with her because she found him getting throat from a younger broad. I told her success is the best revenge. She gave me head for no charge and swallowed to get back at her ex. Incidentally I dropped her off at her baby daddies house. I don't know how to react to that situation.
Happy nut November mongers.
-
11-16-19 20:09 #40873Senior Member

Posts: 5947Wow I remember seeing those posted. Never got a chance to meet her it also saw some pics back then on FB and she was gorgeous. What a shame 😡.
Originally Posted by MacRobby
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-19 19:55 #40872Regular Member

Posts: 3This is my cousin and she wants these taken down.
Originally Posted by VegaWrap
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-19 14:13 #40871Senior Member

Posts: 2343Not literally
Wasn't my personal place, a place I use close by in the neighborhood.
Originally Posted by Monoxide
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-19 11:32 #40870Senior Member

Posts: 198Accurate
Yea that sounds like Le**ty, she stayed with Jazz and the group home, they didn't like her much, she would run ads with there Carey st address and under cut them, she's a straight up SW living in Bandominums and likes it! I hooked up with her 2 times, service was poor at best, to me she's cool but she's out there! She used to send me page after page, front and back, of ginormous texts about her life and how this all happened at like 2 or 3 am. When I see her I'll pick her up and maybe do a fast food dinner date, but that's it now.
Originally Posted by JimmyJams
[View Original Post]
Monoxide.
-
11-16-19 11:09 #40869Senior Member

Posts: 484Oh deer
Too bad it wasn't a donkey in the road instead of a deer, you could have reported to us you legitimately scored two pieces of ass in one night had you collided!
Originally Posted by Rick07
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-19 11:06 #40868Senior Member

Posts: 883Problematic
She is an overrated nut job. Every time there is a schill report on her, I will reply with what myself and others also know to be true. Time waster, drunk, diarrhea of the mouth, mental health patient, and I could go on. Sex is above average once you go through all that shyt. She actually caught major attitude with me because after almost an hour of running her drunk ass mouth, I was like can we get to it. Offended her sensibilities that I was not entertained by her adolescent humor. She is not worth the time or coin. Reason she is so selective, because she only wants suckers and to control the narrative. YMMV but there is a lot better trim available without all the BS and for cheaper.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-19 10:59 #40867Senior Member

Posts: 237Sugar Baby at Tip Top
Last night was with my sugar baby at Tip Top the blond slim sexy cute model one she wanted to meet after her Bartender job downtown Baltimore at 2:30 am I as like "if I'm still up".
Anyway OMG that chick is hot beat the pussy up she was fucking back hard so the reason I'm posting this is watch coming back from Tip TOP Motel at night time like I almost hit a deer the fucker was standing in the middle of the highway with other deer like he was trying to get her number or some shit LOL. That would of been a first.











Reply With Quote



