Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12801

    Will Coco please stand up

    Quote Originally Posted by MyFriend31  [View Original Post]
    Went to rose on post last week wanted to have a session with Coco. She always gives the best massage of any AMP I visit. I was told she was no longer there. Went ahead and took 30 min. With one of the older girls that took her place. It was nothing to write home about standard everything, tipped 40. I decided to try the new place again on 52nd and keystone. Had a promising visit my last time there. I got ther late afternoon, walk in and girl from back says hello!! And guess who walks out. Coco. I was extremely surprised. And of course I went for the hour. I love her massage. Those of you who know her know she is always fun and energetic. Her tease is the best and of course I always leave happy. She says she will be ther for a while. I will be going back soon.
    You posted about Coco, and so did someone else. You said 52 and keystone. Not sure which of the few in the area that would be. The other poster said Aquarius, but that looks like it's on 56st.

    Any clarity here?

  2. #12800

    Deanna former 317

    Be careful, might want to stay away. Seniors PM.

  3. #12799

    Newbie looking for FS Spa experience.

    Hello everyone. I'm new to the AMP scene. I'm looking for a location that has women that provide a full menu or at least BBBJ finish? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

  4. #12798

    LEO at blue moon

    About to go in to see Angela, Metro police there.

  5. #12797
    Quote Originally Posted by DuggerJug  [View Original Post]
    40 tip plus house fee is standard. Usually throw in an extra 20 for loose puppies. I've never seen a BOGO sale or coupons for free HJ with purchase, so leave your cheapness at home.
    Hey duggerjug. Paid 60.00 house fee and then standard 40.00 tip good sir. Both those seem standard to me. Nice shot with the cheapness insult though.

  6. #12796
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Address

    Here's a link to the ad:

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/choos...ssage-14356850

    Quote Originally Posted by SeekingFriends  [View Original Post]
    Can you please share the address here of pm me the address?

  7. #12795
    Can you please share the address here of pm me the address?

    Quote Originally Posted by DuggerJug  [View Original Post]
    That thing she does with the finish is exquisite. It's like some Cantonese ritual. The ancient art of Han Yob or something.

  8. #12794

    Don't you watch the Price is Right?

    Quote Originally Posted by JayeDiggs  [View Original Post]
    I believe we have very little to do with the prices of services. They charge what they want and we pay. Stop trying to control the situation by making mongers feel bad for paying for a service exactly what they think it's worth. Using negotiations skills is fine. Either pay what they charge or don't, then leave the rest alone.
    It's more in LA. Because it's. Wait for it. A California Emission.

  9. #12793

    Or.

    Quote Originally Posted by indylad  [View Original Post]
    Can you give us an idea of where this happened so we can avoid it?
    Make an appointment. Kind of the reason we are hear. Sans wifey, aww cawse.

  10. #12792

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by Indiguy  [View Original Post]
    Had a nice visit at Best on W. 16th street, mile west of Tibbs. Lady owns her shop and always looking for new customers. I had a nice visit and chat with her. She is quiet like Sunny if you know her. Coco tries to actually give a good massage for the full time. A nice change from bored rubbing short changed time. Tall for asian and average figure. Good massage. Will return.
    That thing she does with the finish is exquisite. It's like some Cantonese ritual. The ancient art of Han Yob or something.

  11. #12791

    Amy Holistic 3x7

    Saw Amy to see if the reality matched the hype. Indeed she is a beautiful woman, in spite of the fact that she is the oldest of the group. Long, dark hair and more fit than her pictures suggest. I was encouraged when a full wall of the room is mirrors and she came in with a low cut tee, like in a yoga class.

    But alas nothing was to be had. Honestly she never even stood anywhere that I could even touch a leg. Great therapeutic massage from a beautiful woman but absolutely no extras or even DIY seemed to be available.

  12. #12790

    Best

    Had a nice visit at Best on W. 16th street, mile west of Tibbs. Lady owns her shop and always looking for new customers. I had a nice visit and chat with her. She is quiet like Sunny if you know her. Coco tries to actually give a good massage for the full time. A nice change from bored rubbing short changed time. Tall for asian and average figure. Good massage. Will return.

  13. #12789

    Where?

    Quote Originally Posted by BarryDeepwood  [View Original Post]
    I was enjoying a hour massage this morning when all hell broke loose. Some women came in yelling at the top of her lungs at whoever greeted her. She was saying "you fucked my husband nasty *****" LOL lady that was giving my the massage ran out the room. I heard call police call police so I decided to quickly get dressed a leave walking right pass the argument LOL any of you have some crazy stories?
    Can you give us an idea of where this happened so we can avoid it?

  14. #12788

    Cat Fight

    Quote Originally Posted by BarryDeepwood  [View Original Post]
    I was enjoying a hour massage this morning when all hell broke loose. Some women came in yelling at the top of her lungs at whoever greeted her. She was saying "you fucked my husband nasty *****" LOL lady that was giving my the massage ran out the room. I heard call police call police so I decided to quickly get dressed a leave walking right pass the argument LOL any of you have some crazy stories?
    I would be interested argument took place? 😳.

  15. #12787

    Market rates

    Quote Originally Posted by JayeDiggs  [View Original Post]
    I believe we have very little to do with the prices of services. They charge what they want and we pay. Stop trying to control the situation by making mongers feel bad for paying for a service exactly what they think it's worth. Using negotiations skills is fine. Either pay what they charge or don't, then leave the rest alone.
    What the people you responded to don't get is that everyone has different tolerance levels on spending. If she looks right, ok 200 it is. Not once have I ever said "should I not pay this because Joe smith won't?" I want what I want and if it costs a bit more that what someone else will pay, so be it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape